Sign in to follow this  
xxaderxx

help designing a box enclosures for a 15" nightshade

I need some help designing the best box possible for daily. I want the box to be tuned about 33. And this is the space I have to work with - Width - 38, Height 13, Depth 36. I sill did not order the sub yet as I still am not sure on what sub to get. My plans are a 15" nightshade, a sundown 2500d (already own), dc alternator all going in a 2003 Mercury Sable. Any comments or suggestions on my future build would be appreciated. Thanks

Measure your trunk opening to make sure you can fit a large enclosure.

3.25ft^3 tuned to 35hz in a trunk will be a lowend monster but still have that chest impact. For space saving I would do 1 6" P-S-P Aero port with a length of 15.75" side firing into the corner of your trunk.

I need some help designing the best box possible for daily. I want the box to be tuned about 33. And this is the space I have to work with - Width - 38, Height 13, Depth 36. I sill did not order the sub yet as I still am not sure on what sub to get. My plans are a 15" nightshade, a sundown 2500d (already own), dc alternator all going in a 2003 Mercury Sable. Any comments or suggestions on my future build would be appreciated. Thanks

I am in no way of use to you in box design but damn that was a great post lol. :woot:

Why not just contact a box builder/designer? I would suggest contacting Bromo here on SSA. 98GMC has a link in his sig...

Sign in to follow this