theabunai

State of Hawaii trying to ban ALL aftermarket systems

It's just a page against this bill. Nothing special, just wanted to show where i was getting my thoughts from. The quotes i put up should be enough :)

Yes the bill was denied today, Mr Oshiro didnt attend the hearing as well but waited outside with the news media.

Thanks to all the guys that submitted testimony

Aloha

PS next up the HB63 banning car alarms

They are trying to ban car alarms? Sounds like this guy just doesn't like sound.

wow...

anyone taking part in trying to make this bill happen are victums of insestic breading

or they were dropped on their heads really fuckin hard when they were kids........

people this stupid should be flipping burgers not passing bills

Should have a group of 20 guys and their systems park in this guys front yard, and let em wang. :suicide-santa::morepower1:

Should have a group of 20 guys and their systems park in this guys front yard, and let em wang. :suicide-santa::morepower1:

That's just as moronic, if not more, as the bill.

Yep thats going to encurage him to drop this bill. Lets just do what made him introduce it in the first place.

J

Glad to hear it was dropped! This made me really happy as I would not have tolerated BS like this!

Florida is also a loud state, and no doubt it would have taken this measurements if this stupid bill would have passed.

Glad I sent my opposing message and that it helped!

It was already denied. Haha if you guys didnt catch my sarcasm in that.... :shrug:

Man if anything they can just up the citation amount. Get caught playing too loud music in public 3x the fine.

+1 to all that submitted.