Aaron Clinton

Help Save Wild Bison

Not trying to push my beliefs on anyone, but it would be a feel good thing to help a tiny bit by signing the petition to help save some Bison that are in danger of being slaughtered. I am part of the Wildlife defenders and I get news and updated about endangered species or wildlife that are being threatened, and I wish I could afford to contribute big money, but I can't, so I can spread the word a little to the SSA community and hope a few others take a peak that might care.

https://secure.defenders.org/site/Advocacy?cmd=display&page=UserAction&id=1991

:)

24049.jpg

Signed bro.

Leave the wild ones. They are great animals, but I gotta admit they are tasty.

J

Thanks guys.

If a few more people would not mind, they are only a few hundred away from reaching the 60,000 signature actions goal. :)

Thanks guys. I will occasionally post these up when they really need help.

Please do Aaron. Just ensure they are real animals. Not shit for the endangered auburn dung beetle swallow of el salvador or some shit like that.

J

Signed bro.

Leave the wild ones. They are great animals, but I gotta admit they are tasty.

J

Mighty tasty indeed :lol:

Signed obviously, but I do wish they were more prevalently farmed. Crazy stupid Americans want their beef super lean and unflavorful. If you want lean meat, eat some buffalo don't make us grow beef that tastes like nothing to match our produce :(

Was not implying american bison isn't tasty, have a ton of it in my freezer actually :)

Please do Aaron. Just ensure they are real animals. Not shit for the endangered auburn dung beetle swallow of el salvador or some shit like that.

J

Will do, but ha never heard of that hybrid animal. Most of the time it is usually endangered animals, other times it is illegal hunting, but it will be things like wolves, bears and so on.

I signed, had my ol' lady and little brother sign too.

Edited by Ohjay

I signed, had my ol' lady sign too. My little brother, mother and her old man are signing as well.

:woot:

It is a feel good Monday.

Great news, just got this in my email:

Dear Aaron,

Thanks for your phone calls, emails and donations in support of wild bison! Because I know you care about protecting these majestic animals, I wanted to offer a quick update on where our efforts stand...

In January, thanks to the efforts of Defenders of Wildlife's supporters and our allies, Montana's Fish, Wildlife & Parks Commissioners unanimously voted in favor of finding bison new homes on state and tribal lands across Montana by authorizing Montana's Fish, Wildlife & Parks agency to explore relocation opportunities.

This means that some of the last genetically pure bison in Montana could eventually be restored to the lands they once roamed. This is a huge step forward for bison recovery in Montana and across the region, and your efforts helped make it happen.

In other good news, Montana Governor Brian Schweitzer temporarily saved hundreds or more Yellowstone bison in February by blocking their shipment into Montana for slaughter.

Unfortunately, this is not a long term solution. Even now, Montana state legislators are attempting to pass bills that would prevent bison from being restored throughout the state.

Our fight for bison is far from over. In the days ahead, we'll be calling on you to once again speak out for the mighty bison, but for now, please accept our heartfelt thanks.

With Gratitude,

Jonathan Proctor

Rocky Mountain Region Representative

Defenders of Wildlife

crap i couldn't sign up b/c it wants a USA address and I am a canadian. sorry man