onebadmonte

A Suburban A Warhorse and a pair of Double Dees

im starting to think that thing dont play music!!!

LOL

:WTFBubble:

U gonna be at Heatwave in Austin next weekend??? Love the build man

im starting to think that thing dont play music!!!

LOL

:WTFBubble:

:peepwall:

U gonna be at Heatwave in Austin next weekend??? Love the build man

Yes sir, Saturday for sure, Sunday's up in the air. Stop by and say hi. :eek5wavey:

ill have to catch you on the hwy when you pass thru!!

very nice man! I love that battery rack! very clean and sharp!

i agree with evey body nice and clean build :fing34::drink40:

+1 for the Tech N9ne.. looks tasty man lol

ahh so it does!!! i wish it would have worked out today...

+1 for the Tech N9ne.. looks tasty man lol

Thanks. :fing34:

ahh so it does!!! i wish it would have worked out today...

No worries this setup should like at least a couple of weeks. :P

This is definitely my favorite build log :drink40: I truly appreciate all of your craftsmanship.

The alternator setup is just pure sex. I absolutley love it! Your battery rack is excellent! Congrats man. I strive to do similar workmanship as you.

I didn't see your custom RCA cables, what page of your build log are they on? I am sure they are great. Looks like coax, RG6?

Does your 1000c4 have a turn-on pop?

Your charge wire fuses under the hood and the fuses under the body of your truck appear to be difficult to access. Can they be changed quickly?

Excellent job on this, I cant say that enough. Wow.

Every time I see a shot of your box I keep thinking your DD subs are 10 inchers because the amp is freaking massive.

BTW I liked how you stated "It's just violent when I turn it up". That's awesome.

This is definitely my favorite build log :drink40: I truly appreciate all of your craftsmanship.

The alternator setup is just pure sex. I absolutley love it! Your battery rack is excellent! Congrats man. I strive to do similar workmanship as you.

I didn't see your custom RCA cables, what page of your build log are they on? I am sure they are great. Looks like coax, RG6?

Does your 1000c4 have a turn-on pop?

Your charge wire fuses under the hood and the fuses under the body of your truck appear to be difficult to access. Can they be changed quickly?

Excellent job on this, I cant say that enough. Wow.

Thanks. :drink40:

The RCAs are a few pages back. I used some Neutik ends and some microphone cable to make them.

The Crescendo popped once when I first turned it on, that it. It's been flawless. :fing34:

Yeah the fuses do take some effort to change. Realistically, if one lets go I'd be more in a hurry to figure out why it went than changing it.

Again thanks.

Every time I see a shot of your box I keep thinking your DD subs are 10 inchers because the amp is freaking massive.

BTW I liked how you stated "It's just violent when I turn it up". That's awesome.

Lol! I guess I should have gone with some 18's instead. :fing34:

Moment of truth.

DSC00085.jpg

This is Usaci style, drivers side door partially open meter in the passenger side kick.

:peepwall:

28 pages, two hours, and 40% of the battery on my phone to read this beginning to end! And it was worth every second! What a great build! Your attention to detail, craftsmanship, and creativity are second to none! You've inspired me, and I'm sure most of the others that have followed this build, to take my install to the next level and think outside of the box! Thanks for posting so many pics and giving such detailed explanations of everything! Job well done!

TECHNICIAN!

Love the tech n9ne man, hell yeah.

nice flex bro. splendid work.

28 pages, two hours, and 40% of the battery on my phone to read this beginning to end! And it was worth every second! What a great build! Your attention to detail, craftsmanship, and creativity are second to none! You've inspired me, and I'm sure most of the others that have followed this build, to take my install to the next level and think outside of the box! Thanks for posting so many pics and giving such detailed explanations of everything! Job well done!

;) Right on bro. Glad you enjoyed it. I'lll have to keep an eye out for your build. :fing34:

TECHNICIAN!

Love the tech n9ne man, hell yeah.

nice flex bro. splendid work.

:slayer: Thanks.

your joking in the title right? I been throwing this out across the interwebz... I had a chance to get a demo from montes burban and this system is a beast! front stage has the cleanest mids and highs and that warhorse giving those DD a beating. :fing34:

This dude is cool as well as everyone else he rolls with I had a good time :woot:

Thanks monte and congrats on your win :drink40:

Hey Hugo did you go to a little show here in SA over the weekend? A friend of mine just showed me some pics and I swear I see your DDs and Warhorse. I didn't find out about the show till it was already over!!! Arghhh. :suicide-santa:

your joking in the title right? I been throwing this out across the interwebz... I had a chance to get a demo from montes burban and this system is a beast! front stage has the cleanest mids and highs and that warhorse giving those DD a beating. :fing34:

This dude is cool as well as everyone else he rolls with I had a good time :woot:

Hey bro, it was good meeting you. Bummer it was hotter than hell. We'll need to chat more car stereo stuff when you get a chance. Maybe a little test and tune before the next show. :fing34:

Hey Hugo did you go to a little show here in SA over the weekend? A friend of mine just showed me some pics and I swear I see your DDs and Warhorse. I didn't find out about the show till it was already over!!! Arghhh. :suicide-santa:

Yeah, it was a small show. The sanctioning organization is called StreetSPL. You can check them out here. They seem to have shows in San Antonio every other month. It's pretty cool. A good reason to get together and bump the system without worrying about the police. You should come to the next show, when ever it is. Your "new to you" Nightshades will kick some a$$. :)

Hey bro, it was good meeting you. Bummer it was hotter than hell. We'll need to chat more car stereo stuff when you get a chance. Maybe a little test and tune before the next show. :fing34:

Yeah, it was a small show. The sanctioning organization is called StreetSPL. You can check them out here. They seem to have shows in San Antonio every other month. It's pretty cool. A good reason to get together and bump the system without worrying about the police. You should come to the next show, when ever it is. Your "new to you" Nightshades will kick some a$$. :)

Ya I will definitely head to the next one. Worst part is I was off all weekend and didn't hear about it! I need to invest in a new alternator and a couple more batteries before I can let these Nightshades get what they want. They still sound great on this 1500 so I can't wait to see what a 3500 will do.

Ya I will definitely head to the next one. Worst part is I was off all weekend and didn't hear about it! I need to invest in a new alternator and a couple more batteries before I can let these Nightshades get what they want. They still sound great on this 1500 so I can't wait to see what a 3500 will do.

you should let me hold the shades for the weekend:D

That 4500 was definitely doin some work when I heard them lol

Monte when you have time pass me the place you picked up those Deka's

Yeah sorry about blowing up your PM's lol I'll keep my ears open for these get together's. Defiantly want to to learn from a pro. I felt like Neo in the matrix when they plug him in to learn kung fu. Poor little brain soaking all them DB'z in :hsexilee_: