shizzzon

A Team IAK CD Surprise at Carl Casper...

sean..... any of the cd's that need to be distributed outside of the show can be given to Regina and I and we will see they are mailed out asap.

i am assuming you have re-read the previous post to compile your current list....

this looks accurate to me....

there is some personal drama brewing with mdizzzle that will require some additional time to work through....

in short, he will not be attending the show, however i will see to it that his is mailed to him as well.

there are a few maybes that might attend..

if it is easy enough to add a few more in for good measure, this should be great.

chop

Rain, sleet or snow i better get one of these. chop see to it please. thanks bro

New tunes!!! :fing34:

<<<--------I actually work for the post office :peepwall: not sure what the cost would be though :ughdunno:

u can either mail it via media mail for ~$2.50 or mail it by purchasing a $0.70 bubble mailer and mail via first class for a few cents cheaper.

I want one of these Shizzzon can you send it with the meter I just bought from you. Chop please if not try to get me a copy thanks brother Chop.. IAK

Hawk

The CD will be shipped with meter.

i would like one... chop i'll pay the shipping if you'll send one my way.. thanx

Sean I'll buy you a 50 pack for doing this for all of us!

sean, thus far your list plus six looks about right......

there are a few of us whom seem to have taken a leave of absence ,

punishable via the senario of; not getting one of these bad ass cd's made from the mad scientist himself!!

thank you again sir!

chop

Wow, I have gone though about half the cd and this CD gets down...... So far there has been one song that took my sub blow 30 hz. it was a 26 hz clip and did a 126.5 sealed on the dash with car off....LOL.... So sealed on the dash my highest score is a 136.5 @ 35 hz.. this is with one 12 inch sub running 750 rms or so I would say I have lots of work to do to get louder.. :morepower1::suicide-santa:

Super nice turn out for the show.

I totally agree with Chop about the format,

it was kinda lame for the spectator....

Being indoors there was no demo, no engine on at any time, cars were people powered.

Nice turn out for the comp.

Sad that the fire marshal had to enforce such strict rules due to the indoor nature.

Being that the hydraulic show was in the main arena which IMO was stupid since they only run their show for short times,

and the Meca event was an all day event, they should switch places.

Whomever was the planner for the show had know idea what actually draws a crowd and where to place certain

parts of the show to eliminate confusion and hamper to the needs of all the people who pay to enjoy the sights of the show.

Other than that,

the car show was totally HUGE!!!!

Tons of classics brought back to life and if you like Corvettes then you were in luck. (I think there were 50 of them there...ha ha)

Thanks ten million time for shiZZZon's work on the custom MP3 disc dealt out to IAK Members.

For lack of better words, :djparty:

the work done on the selection is top notch and totally freakin' AWESOME!!!!

Now I have to dust off the video camera and make some new vids of the insane flex

and output that these new tracks make these Icons hurl out.

My poor truck will never be the same.

Nice to see the familiar faces again,

As well as meet some new members.

It was great talking and joking with you all.

I had fun and look forward to seeing you all again in Indy for Slamology!!!!!!

P.S. HOVE, watch out for stick grabbers!!! :ohsnap::boobies::roflmao:

haha stick grabbers. it was a decent show. still here. wish that there were demos but i guess they had had strict rules due to being indoors so i guess whatever. had a nice pound session out in the parking lot. jays truck gets DOWN on the lows. shit is redic bro nice setup. it was nice putting faces with usernames. makes it a lot easier to understand everyones humor. good seeing everyone. i had a good time.

Where is my cd?

someone needs to ask M5 how to deaden their cd player. Couldn't get shit going with ever other beat skipping. lol.

on the show, i hope they note how many people were on their toes when hank did his driveby. There was a lot more spectators than I thought it would be but i wasn't there last year either. I hope they see that not allowing us to demo is retarded for a car audio competition. That stupid hydraulics show is boring and the same.

Soapbox, I'm sure chop has yours if that was the arrangement. He will be mailing out the CD's at some point within the week I would think. Hopfully he'll be on here at some point and chime in to give you an update.

i bought the bubble wrap thingys.

i have the addresses written down.

should be able to get the cd's in the mail tomorrow or saturday.

:fing34: