Sign in to follow this  
thecartel

Saz-100 vs Sax-1200

I got a Saz-1000 in the wife's car runinng a Nightshade 15" V1 @ .05 . She does really well in Streetspl 600-1200 watt class (141.7 center of dash on music). There are a few people running the Aq-1200 and they give her a hard time and we where wondering if it would be a worth the extra money to go to the Sax-1200. We want to keep her in that class so we can't go with anything bigger then 1200 watts. And being a Team Sundown Member I'm not willing to put any else in her car but Sundown. Has anyone clamped the power of the 1200? Is there a a head to head test of the two?

Is this in usaci or meca? I know in Meca they do everything off the fuse ratings, not clamped power from amps.

I got a Saz-1000 in the wife's car runinng a Nightshade 15" V1 @ .05 . She does really well in Streetspl 600-1200 watt class (141.7 center of dash on music). There are a few people running the Aq-1200 and they give her a hard time and we where wondering if it would be a worth the extra money to go to the Sax-1200. We want to keep her in that class so we can't go with anything bigger then 1200 watts. And being a Team Sundown Member I'm not willing to put any else in her car but Sundown. Has anyone clamped the power of the 1200? Is there a a head to head test of the two?

At 1 ohm rising to 2 ohms I got 50% more power from the SAX-1200D

50%? damn that's a pretty big difference. Go with Sundown for :morepower1:

At 1 ohm rising to 2 ohms I got 50% more power from the SAX-1200D

50% :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

Is this in usaci or meca? I know in Meca they do everything off the fuse ratings, not clamped power from amps.

Streetspl

Edited by thecartel

Sign in to follow this