Godsmack

Where to get supliments

I will get used to it, no big deal. I have 5 lbs to get through. :sleepwerd4:

Eh over the past few months I have gone through 20 lbs of Team Skip Premium Chocolate Bananna so I can understand. Tried mixing it with some 'extra' water?

J

Eh over the past few months I have gone through 20 lbs of Team Skip Premium Chocolate Bananna so I can understand. Tried mixing it with some 'extra' water?

J

My little blender at work only holds so much.

If you guys ever want a sweet protein mixing product, try out the blender bottle.

I really like the product a lot. Mixes anything like a pro and I've never had anything stick to the blender ball either. Tight seal too.

http://www.blenderbottle.com/

I've got the True Protein shaker..................Going to try the blender bottle next.

J

I was wondering where to get my protein for our here on my deployment back in June. I contacted TrueProtein.com and got some great deals. Guys all I ask is you check them out. Their prices are VERY competitive and unlike alot of the 'big box' supplement makers, when you order 5 lbs of Protein with Chocolate flavor, you get 5 lbs of protein, THEN they add in the cholcolate flavor. This give your more protein for your dollar.

Use Discount code JNR490 to save 5% off your entire order and 10% if you order over 16 lbs.

Again all I ask is you check it out. The site may not be 'flashy as hell' but in the world of fitness when did shiny become a requirement?

J

we send stuff every day here over seas

a l;ot of guys in 10th and 4th group love protein ad pro hormones like no other man.

if you ever need a hook up im here

Appreciate it Chris. Who are you affiliated with brother?

J

Appreciate it Chris. Who are you affiliated with brother?

J

Any time man!

I work with complete nutrition. I might even be able to send you some samples of protein and pre work out! Before you leave totry out.

Edited by chris the man

So close me it prolly wouldn't make it.

I compared the contents of the trueprotien.com protien vs the ON 100%standard whey i got now. seems like a little bit better product for a little bit less that what i pay for the ON at bodybuilding.com. what really intrigued me is the other supplements you sell such as the Arginine, BCAA, alpha gpc ect. My opinion which i derived from the movie "bigger faster stronger" and little common sense is that alot fo the fancy supplements, NO xplode, jack3d, white flood ect. are just overpriced mixtures of basic supplements that are actually dirt cheap. since the main thing you are paying for is thier 5 page spread in Flex magazine. anyway you're site seems like a source where i can buy the basic supplements and mix my own pre workout, intra workout supplements ect. I mixed a scoop of instant coffee, emptied the contents of 2 500mg arginine capsules i brought from dollar general into a protein shake and had more energy and focus then any preworkout i've ever taken.

I'm glad you enjoyed your TureProtein.com experience man!!!! It's a great company and I have really enjoyed their supplements for quite some time now. Did you use the discount code I provided?

I only ask because I want to help everyone save as much as possible.

J

Just used the discount code again for 5 more lbs. of gemma protein powder. Saved $2.31. :)

Thank you for supporting TrueProtein.com

I take it your experiences have been good to great thus far aaron?

J

I ordered more of the same, just different flavor and in a tub this time. The results have been good, almost as good as when I was mixing in creatine with the protein ala Cell-Tech & Nitro-Tech. Price is pretty-good, the website is straight forward and honest with good information, I know another site that is like that. ;)

Just an update guys.

TrueProtein has expanded their selection of suppliments and such for sale and changed their name to www.TrueNutrition.com

If you go to TrueProtein.com it will link you directly to the new site. It is now smoother and much easier to navigate.

As always thanks for shopping TrueProtein (well true nutrition now)

J

Thanks for the update, I will make another protein order shortly, and maybe some ketones and chromium if they have it.

And I thank you for your support.

:)

J

Mondo order placed just now. J, if you are on a regular contact basis, please tell them their cart does currently allow you to change shipping address during the checkout stage. Saved $8 this time, would love the discount to scoot up to 10% ;)

Another order just in. More protein, more Burn caps, more Buzz Saw and a two other new one's to try. Wish they sold Chromium Picolinate and Glucosamine Chondroitin.

So Jordan, with all my orders on your code, are you going to share some of your kick back prizes? ;)

Once I start getting kick backs I'll be sharing some stuff with SSA (aka buying more stuff from you guys), or perhaps sending some of my consistent buyers some samples.

J

Forgot to write. Talked to J a few times to get an idea of what to buy since doing a custom was soooo expensive. Lol.

I had so many types of protein in it and then carbs and something else, can't remember it all now.

Had some issues ordering and not wanting to complete. Emails their Rep and shyt was fixed in like an hour. (Used PayPal) ordered Team Skip (5lbs) and Casein Protein (5lbs)

The protein seems good. A bit chalky but after a week or so I figured out how to get it done better. I fill my bottle with a quarter of warm-hot water and mix that it up with all the powder I'm using(2-90cc scoops). Then I mix in the rest of the water ice cold and shake it up more. Before each swig I shake it good and it's been great.

One thing I didn't do which I'm regretting, was paying attention to flavoring. I did the premium natural chocolate but I didn't pick the double or heavy, but I didn't know. My trick to the drinks now is adding a slight amount of chocolate syrup(Hershey) to give it a more pleasing taste going down.

Its alot of protein.

Biggest TN.com order yet, just went in. I have to force myself to stay under $150 each time now. :(

Biggest TN.com order yet, just went in. I have to force myself to stay under $150 each time now. sad.png

what are you ordering??? Lol... I just now have to get more Team Skip formula... lol

Biggest TN.com order yet, just went in. I have to force myself to stay under $150 each time now. sad.png

what are you ordering??? Lol... I just now have to get more Team Skip formula... lol

Heavily juiced up gemma-protein, buzz saw prework out, burn caps, tribulus terrestris, glucosamine, and BCAA caps.

Geez... Do you think you're fat?

Also, I was thinking about getting the DC formula for protein... I don't take any other supplements besides protein... I couldn't tell you if it's doing anything major... BUT.... I did notice some gains in size when I was "bulking".... So now it's drop weight phase but just doing more cardio and sticking with my same weight training...