Godsmack

Where to get supliments

I was wondering where to get my protein for our here on my deployment back in June. I contacted TrueProtein.com and got some great deals. Guys all I ask is you check them out. Their prices are VERY competitive and unlike alot of the 'big box' supplement makers, when you order 5 lbs of Protein with Chocolate flavor, you get 5 lbs of protein, THEN they add in the cholcolate flavor. This give your more protein for your dollar.

Use Discount code JNR490 to save 5% off your entire order and 10% if you order over 16 lbs.

Again all I ask is you check it out. The site may not be 'flashy as hell' but in the world of fitness when did shiny become a requirement?

J

Vitamin shoppe, You can get good deals on the close dated discount supplements at the end of the month they do a inventory run down :) Got 10Ibs of protein for 29.99 :)) N-large so yummy had 3months left on the date plenty of time to drink up :)

Methly mass, Con-cret >>>>>> Crazy pumps and gains during workouts its amazing!!!(If you want to go even crazy you get a Testosterone booster and stack it with the pre-workouts) Thats way to much dont want all the side effects along with that!

Edited by Dictator1992

DPS is decent and I know the Vitaman Shoppe people.

I am just trying to help you guys get QUALITY protein at low prices. I won't use anything else, and neither will quite afew other people I know.

J

Vitamin shoppe, You can get good deals on the close dated discount supplements at the end of the month they do a inventory run down :) Got 10Ibs of protein for 29.99 :)) N-large so yummy had 3months left on the date plenty of time to drink up :)

Methly mass, Con-cret >>>>>> Crazy pumps and gains during workouts its amazing!!!(If you want to go even crazy you get a Testosterone booster and stack it with the pre-workouts) Thats way to much dont want all the side effects along with that!

Sounds great! I normally just grab a 5 lb. bag of EAS at Sam's Club for $28; shit works good :fing34:

Enjoy what you enjoy. I am just trying to get the word out. I guarentee it will be worth your time.

J

Thanks for sharing J. I have mostly ordered from bodybuilding.com.

Thanks for sharing J. I have mostly ordered from bodybuilding.com.

Think of them as the SSA of Protein. Why pay 1.5-2x as much for supplements at a big box retailer for 'name brand' and pay for their advertising, when you can buy from a small supplier and get better quality at a smaller price.

As I said before, unlike those Big Box suppliers, what you order for protein is what you get. If I order 5 lbs of protein I expect 5 lbs of protein and the flavors added AFTER that 5 lbs is in the bag/tub, not 4.5 lbs of protein and .5 lb of flavors.

To me it just makes sense.

J

Once I run out of my current EAS bag, I will give it a go.

Thanks Aaron. I guarentee it will be worth your while.

Personally I use the Team Skip Blend. Premium unsweetened Chocolate Bananna or Java Mocha.

J

Personally I use the Team Skip Blend. Premium unsweetened Chocolate Bananna or Java Mocha.

J

If you understand your body and how it reacts to certain suppliments to get growth, pump, etc, you can create your custom formula. A few years back (80's+90's) we always added extra's to our protein shakes.

J

If you understand your body and how it reacts to certain suppliments to get growth, pump, etc, you can create your custom formula. A few years back (80's+90's) we always added extra's to our protein shakes.

Thats actually one of the benifits of True Protein. You can customize your own blend. Any way you want and its extremly user friendly.

J

J

Thats actually one of the benifits of True Protein. You can customize your own blend. Any way you want and its extremly user friendly.

J

That is why you guys who are using protein as a daily supplement should be buying from this place. The stuff you buy off of the shelf in general is not going work as well because it is a standard mix suited for most people.

DPS is 25 miles form my house, excellent prices!

Check the contents, and break down the cost for what you REALLY get from your local supplier, and what it would cost from True Protein.

For what you pay I can almost guarentee its alot better to buy from them.

J

I use to order off of amazon, but got tired of waiting,

so i just goto gnc the first week and get my 20% off with my gold card

first used 100% optimum whey-good stuff

then tried syntha-6 because ppl said it was good-tasted horrible to me(strawberry shortcake)

Now i've just been buying the 5lb GNC brand, think its like 20g per scoop.

Might try truprotein next though.

I can GUARENTEE True Protein will impress you in ways that GNC can never achieve.

EVER.

J

Ok, I am going to give Jordan's suggestion a go, never thought I would type that. ;) j/k J.

But going to try 5lbs. of:

Gemma Protein Pea Isolate non-GMO

+ Wild Berry (Unsweetened) /lb

+ Stevia (All-Natural Sweetener) /lb

+ Protease Enzyme Complex $0.7/lb

+ FREE Food Grade Bag /lb

Have not used this type of protein before, mostly been whey or egg protein in the past. Jordan, I used your discount code and saved $1.40, thank you.

Southernmuscle.com that's where I get mine its a local shop that just went on line and they have real good deals and monster mass is the best imo

Edited by steveo50

I think you'll enjoy their product. Did you find the site easy to navigate and to purcahse from?

If you have ANY issues, they have amazing C/S.

J

I think you'll enjoy their product. Did you find the site easy to navigate and to purcahse from?

If you have ANY issues, they have amazing C/S.

J

It is a little cumbersome at first, but I figured it out.