Godsmack

Where to get supliments

Glad to hear!

J

There is always going to be some, you just can't please everybody no matter how hard you try.

I would love to know more of the back story. This sounds like someone who didn't place their order right.

J

Your Order Number is:375611

Thanks Aaron!

J

Sorry J I used the 15% off they sent me for posting my order this time around.

Neal,

No need to apologize man. If they sent ya a better code, I want you to use it. I did not talk to them to make money, or to get free shit. I did it because I believe in their products, and I wanted to bring those products to my home forum.

J

Neal,

No need to apologize man. If they sent ya a better code, I want you to use it. I did not talk to them to make money, or to get free shit. I did it because I believe in their products, and I wanted to bring those products to my home forum.

J

No worries :)

My order showed up last night.  Moving from pill to powder BCAA's on this go round.

another order, enjoy the new website layout

My order showed up last night.  Moving from pill to powder BCAA's on this go round.

Mine is showing for delivery today! They must like you better!

Good stuff guys. Any reason for going to powers instead of pills Aaron?

J

another order, enjoy the new website layout

Thanks man! They put a lot of time and effort in on making the site more user friendly. I find it not only more pleasing to the eye, but also easier to navigate.

J

Good stuff guys. Any reason for going to powers instead of pills Aaron?

J

I didn't see the pill form on the site at the time.  No biggie, just will get mixed in with the shake.

are we talking "supplements" or supplements? Lol

Good stuff guys. Any reason for going to powers instead of pills Aaron?J

I didn't see the pill form on the site at the time.  No biggie, just will get mixed in with the shake.

http://truenutrition.com/p-1071-bcaa-500mg-capsules-200-capsules.aspx

That what you are after Aaron?

J

are we talking "supplements" or supplements? Lol

Nope. Just legit shit. No gear brother.

J

Being in Canada, ordering online from the states isn't really feasible. But Popeye's had a nice sale on today, so I ran over and picked up a jug of protein, and a box of bars for long days at work. They gave me a nice goodie bag, with a jug of bcaa's, pre-workout samples, etc. Some cups, a T-shirt, a bag of protein chips and so forth as part of the sale. Think I may need to finally try some pre-workouts and bcaa's, have only just in the last couple months started doing the odd protein shake, so about to see if these make a difference for me.

your fart will be worse... lol (protein problems)

Being in Canada, ordering online from the states isn't really feasible. But Popeye's had a nice sale on today, so I ran over and picked up a jug of protein, and a box of bars for long days at work. They gave me a nice goodie bag, with a jug of bcaa's, pre-workout samples, etc. Some cups, a T-shirt, a bag of protein chips and so forth as part of the sale. Think I may need to finally try some pre-workouts and bcaa's, have only just in the last couple months started doing the odd protein shake, so about to see if these make a difference for me.

Been doing protein shakes for a couple months now (a couple a week) and it hasn't affected my bowels yet. Luckily.

If you use low quality (low absorption) protein you are asking to be gassy and bloated. Even if you never buy a thing from True Nutrition you can call them for advice.

I've tried organic/hydrolyzed/different filtrations types. I've had stomach issues before this but eliminating my protein shakes has done wonders for me. I never reached out to any reps from either company but I've tried many protein types. Nothing so far that doesn't give me issues. I had beat luck with ISO pure/dymatize hydrolyzed but still sensitive

If you use low quality (low absorption) protein you are asking to be gassy and bloated. Even if you never buy a thing from True Nutrition you can call them for advice.

Is it possible you have an issue with lactose?

Give TN a call on Tuesday and see what they can suggest. Its possible that you are mixing in too much protein, or are already using a very protein rich diet.

J

I've tried organic/hydrolyzed/different filtrations types. I've had stomach issues before this but eliminating my protein shakes has done wonders for me. I never reached out to any reps from either company but I've tried many protein types. Nothing so far that doesn't give me issues. I had beat luck with ISO pure/dymatize hydrolyzed but still sensitive

I'm going to give someone a call.. I don't have any lactose issues luckily. love me some 4 cheese pizza after a strong month of consistency. 

Is it possible you have an issue with lactose?

Give TN a call on Tuesday and see what they can suggest. Its possible that you are mixing in too much protein, or are already using a very protein rich diet.

J