Godsmack

Where to get supliments

oh wow this sounds good i think its worth it to spend the extra 20 dollars than my regular sams club protein EAS...

i guess i have to do a research of what will do best for me one good i know already no carbs :)

Carbs actually are not a bad thing for you at all. Its just limiting the intake of the carbs and timing them. A lot of 'gym rats' do a carb cut off around 6 pm every day. It prevents the body from storing their calories which are easily converted into fat.

Also, Aaron have you recived your protein yet and how did you like it?

J

I was reading on trueprotein forum about some stolen cc 3's :ohnoes9:

But that epsilon company recently got hacked too so idk if its related.

http://66.147.240.153/~trueprot/showthread.php?p=109321#post109321

I had copied the mix from that new ON hydrobuilder, was looking around and saw that and got scared lol

Plus i couldn't get the protein % up high enough with the added amino acids

Check out www.soap.com

They have warehouses placed throughout the country to ensure no one can beat their shipping times.

As does True Protein.

djjdnap- I can't see the article at work. What are you talking about man? I am not in the know about this.\

J

Check out www.soap.com

They have warehouses placed throughout the country to ensure no one can beat their shipping times.

If you want of the shelf regular shit sure. If you want to pay for 5 lbs of protein and get 4.5 lbs of protein go right ahead.

J

I was reading on trueprotein forum about some stolen cc 3's :ohnoes9:

But that epsilon company recently got hacked too so idk if its related.

http://66.147.240.153/~trueprot/showthread.php?p=109321#post109321

I had copied the mix from that new ON hydrobuilder, was looking around and saw that and got scared lol

Plus i couldn't get the protein % up high enough with the added amino acids

How high are you trying to get your mix and why?

Also what forum did you hear about TP on? Their true forum home is IntenseMuscle.com

J

Carbs actually are not a bad thing for you at all. Its just limiting the intake of the carbs and timing them. A lot of 'gym rats' do a carb cut off around 6 pm every day. It prevents the body from storing their calories which are easily converted into fat.

J

thanks for more info but im trying to loose my belly fat and other areas im just taking 50 carbs or less a day and no sugars :) just hoping i dont muscle cause of the protein intake but im sure im taking enough from what im eating

J

thanks for more info but im trying to loose my belly fat and other areas im just taking 50 carbs or less a day and no sugars :) just hoping i dont muscle cause of the protein intake but im sure im taking enough from what im eating

I'm in a similar boat bro.

How many meals a day, and what are you putting in your body food and supplement wise? Also what are you doing as awork out program?

J

guy on the trueprotein forum

Default Payment Processing Hacked

This has been going around now and it seems that pretty much everyone I have spoken with who has used my coupon code recently has had fraudulent charges since purchasing from here.

Have you guys fixed this yet and plan on letting us know?

I love repping your awesome products and company, but don't want to jeopardize anyone who I recommend to you guys credit/bank info.

Old 03-07-2011, 02:12 PM

I had my card number stolen and used the same time frame as the link you posted. I had never used that bank card at trueprotein, or any other online retailer for 6 months, and based on discussions with fraud department a processing company got hacked. These companies handle thousands of retailers and store the transactions. So while the timing may look suspicious, I wouldn't be surprised your info was on the same servors mine was on.

If you've found my rambling useful, feel free to use code RJR168 to save 5% on your order at TRUEPROTEIN.

I don't doubt it was a processing company that got hacked, but I know that a lot of people who I asked just used the card with TP and it resulted in fradulent charges.

I'm not saying it's TP's fault, just want to know that they got it taken care of on their end or found out about it if they haven't known already.

Old 03-07-2011, 03:43 PM

people can be hysterical(not saying you were, just that some people that read your post may go apeshit). so i just wanted to pass along some info on the topic since i just dealt with the same thing...

Old 03-07-2011, 04:02 PM

Super User

whaaaaaa....so I shouldnt buy stuff from TP for a while?!

Old 03-07-2011, 04:54 PM

Super User

Oh HELL no. Same thing happened to me. Got two card numbers stolen. Bastard bought a match.com thing and stuff from a florist. Romantic sonofabi***

Old 03-07-2011, 05:18 PM

If there was even a question on wierd happenings you should contact carl@trueprotein.com first chance you get. Then repost what he says here.

Old 03-07-2011, 08:47 PM

Super User

Send a message via AIM to LG1

Had my Discover card hacked... DON'T think it has anything to do with TP!!!

Old 03-08-2011, 12:39 AM

Super User

I shall wait till this is sorted before I order...wouldnt want my small money taken away without me wasting it.

Old 03-08-2011, 01:53 AM

Super User

Several fraudulent charges were attempted on my card Thursday - first time I've ever had this happen. Super pissed, fortuneately the vendors the ******* were trying to order from refused to ship to addresses other than the address registered with my card and the CC co shut the card down.

This s*** is looking like it is really wide spread and has affected a lot of people that have never ordered from TP.

/

goes on :ughdunno:

Hmmmm odd............what is the forum?

J

J

Got mine in. Next time, if my card did not get hacked, I will order it with a regular container and not the food grade bag. I am finishing off the last of my old protein now, should be into the new TP stuff by the end of this week or start of next.

J

the trueprotein forum

J

the trueprotein forum

Fuckin odd.......................I am posting this on IM to get an answer. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

J

J

Got mine in. Next time, if my card did not get hacked, I will order it with a regular container and not the food grade bag. I am finishing off the last of my old protein now, should be into the new TP stuff by the end of this week or start of next.

Not digging the bag?

I always go for the container............makes my life easier.

J

I need to drop some fat mahself. Looking to lose a bunch of fat and gain a decent bit of muscle, all while dropping about 20lbs. 5'8" almost 210 right now, this is getting outta hand.

Got an answer.......

This kind of stuff happens from time to time when dealing with online companies.

It happened due to an issue with their offsite credit card processor. The company they work with is the world's largest and they were attacked. The situation has been resolved and nobody should have issues.

See page 1 post #7 for a message from Dante the co-owner of TP

http://www.ironaddicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30964

J

J

Not digging the bag?

J

The bag is great for bulk. Just a little messy as there is some excess protein powder that did not make it into the bag. I can pour it into my old EAS zip bag if need be.

J

Not digging the bag?

J

The bag is great for bulk. Just a little messy as there is some excess protein powder that did not make it into the bag. I can pour it into my old EAS zip bag if need be.

Eh it happens from time to time with bags.............Let us know one taste mixability etc.

J

Coo, i cant finish this dam cookies and cream i have.

And yea citi and some other cc companies got that use Epsilon or whatever got hacked.

I got gas 2 times in 1 day and my cc company called me lol.

I'll try 2lbs first, my mix was like 15$ a Lb lol.

We appreciate your order.

Below is a response from Donte about this issue directly from my email.

only 130 or so people seem to be effected out of 100 thousand customers......when someone pays us they go thru a separate company that processes credit cards.....that company pays us 2 days later after they take out their fee's....it looks like their security was breached.....we cannot find out who it effected as the cc company is being hush hush......everyone who is effected though will have their money returned to them thru their banks fraud dept.......its getting bad out there.......visa and mastercard and paypal were hacked dec 7th......chase bank and ameritrade were hacked yesterday.

I hope none of my ssa or fellow audio brethern were effected, and if you are I extend my apologies for the inconvienece, but rest assured your cc company WILL take care of it.

J

Ok first day with the TP Gemma. It is much thicker, harder to blend and chalkier tasting. Does not seem to sit in my stomach as long though, could be the high absorption rate.

Man, this gemma protein is a PITA to mix, and I regret not ordering more flavoring as this is the 2nd roughest tasting protein I have ever had.

Sorry to hear the gemma isn't going so well Aaron............

J