Sign in to follow this  
RichyMitch925

RichyMitch925 2003 Chevy Tahoe

Just got my Q-Logic kick panels today. I will get picks up soon, but can anyone suggest what i can use to cut out the holes for the speakers/tweets. I tried my knife its pretty thick

Got a little accomplished in the past few days

I:

put the T1s in the kick panels today

put the tweets in the rear door panels

deadned only one rear door fully

deadned hatch and misc things

I've got classes and homework havent had the most time to work on my tahoe but its slowly coming together

Due to $$$ I'm also going to hold off on the new wiring, headunit, and alt just because those arent the most important things to be done at the moment (they will still happen soon), except the alt>

I will have pics tomorrow after i wire up a few things

Okay guys heres whats happening, I havent been totally concentrated on the Tahoe for a few weeks, but yesterday I got 2 packages that just might want to make me. That and on top of the sh*tty weather NorCal has been having

IMAG0292.jpg

IMAG0293.jpg

So heres why I havent been concentrated.

Just recently I sold my daily which was a 87' BMW 325is which I loved sold for $2500

IMAG02431.jpg

Now I switched over to the darkside and got a integra shell, this shell is clean as fuk the paint is emaculate it use to be a magazine car, but now im trying to get it back to its potential

These pics do not do the justice of how it can look when its done

IMAG0283.jpg

IMAG0288.jpg

Well anyways I'm trying to get the integra situated first.

I also have some DD mids that I was thinking about putting in, because no one else wanted to buy them

IMAG0246-1.jpg

Anyways over the weekend i expect my box to be finished with amp rack and everything done, maybe we will just have to see

Edited by RichyMitch925

Another thing is i would say do not invest in the audiopipe ap-2004s because they do not sound too good, just doesn't sound right even if they were $130 lol, i have regrets

IMAG0283.jpg

Sorry bout the Bmer, but that Integra could be a really nice project! :woot: Nice subs!

IMAG0283.jpg

Sorry bout the Bmer, but that Integra could be a really nice project! :woot: Nice subs!

Thanks man, yeah this car has a lot of potential, gunna do a little component setup in it in just the fronts, the rear is gutted just picked up a lot of parts for it, i'm probably gunna throw a jdm b16a in there

and i'm loving the new n2s, i havent even opened up the other one since im so busy