Sign in to follow this  
Optimus_Prime

SAZ-3000d

Want to know if i can run this amp on stock alt with stock batt up front and a d3100 in the rear big 3 and one run of 1/0 to rear, will be running it at 1ohm, on a pair of Xcon 12's. Thanks

ouch you hurt my car's electrical! :peepwall:

It depends on your factory alt.

I run mine @ 1 ohm with just an added deka 9A31 with little issues, my truck has a large factory alternator

yes it should be fine, sundown ask that you have atleast 117 amp hours to run this amp. if i recall correcly,

make sure you have a volt meter and watch your self....

IMO i have found that in my case.. the more batteries the better the amp runs.. (better = cooler stronger longer) imo.

you should be fine. I ran mine off a yellow top and a kinetick 2400 for ayear before i got a second 2400

yes it should be fine, sundown ask that you have atleast 117 amp hours to run this amp. if i recall correcly,

make sure you have a volt meter and watch your self....

IMO i have found that in my case.. the more batteries the better the amp runs.. (better = cooler stronger longer) imo.

x2

Before I got my dc alt in, my saz1500d would get fairly hot, all stock electrical (though I did have the amp gain'd down so voltage wouldn't drop below 13v).

Once I got the dc alt installed, the amp was almost cool to the touch, the difference was night and day.

So my point is, if you have enough amperage to feed the amp whether it comes from an alt or a series of batteries, your amp is going to run a whole lot cooler and last a whole lot longer :)

The stock alt is a 130 amp, and will be adding an xs1200 batt for under the hood to replace the stock here shortly.

Well SOB just found out the Saz-3000d i was looking at is pending sale :suicide-santa: Now i need to find another Saz-3000 anybody know where to find these they are rare as the DODO bird these days.

lol sucks doesn't It just picked up a 4500 today and going to get a 2500 next week I may let mine go but don't know if you would want it. Its pianted white

lol sucks doesn't It just picked up a 4500 today and going to get a 2500 next week I may let mine go but don't know if you would want it. Its pianted white

Pics please My car is white with black interior that sounds nice, does the paint affect the heat dissipation.

Ouch 700.00.

Beggars can't be choosers but that's used 3500 area.

true... but you're getting an actually warranty for the item.. when buying used, you are buying someone's possible headaches... just saying

Pics please My car is white with black interior that sounds nice, does the paint affect the heat dissipation.

No.. I have it wired at .25 and doesn't even get warm. But I don't know If I want to sell it. It was my first sundown product. And its my baby still. Car broke down on me I took it out before I let them tow the car...lol

No.. I have it wired at .25 and doesn't even get warm. But I don't know If I want to sell it. It was my first sundown product. And its my baby still. Car broke down on me I took it out before I let them tow the car...lol

nice! Do you sleep with it as well?? :peepwall:

nice! Do you sleep with it as well?? :peepwall:

wife won't let

0.25 is pretty damn low.

0.25 is pretty damn low.

I got major rise!!!

i may sell mine for the right price.

Now you can sell me the 3000 i seen you purchased the 4500d from jasonmac, monster amp I used to have one, a shame i only got to use it for a couple weeks and not even to its potential.

i may sell mine for the right price.

Price Bigjon, you want to upgrade to the 3500? U still running the shade v.1's in you Lincoln.

who knows what amp i may get... 4500 seems more likely and yes i am,

who knows what amp i may get... 4500 seems more likely and yes i am,

PM a price if you were to sell it. Im in the market to get an amp asap also been looking at the saz 2500's.

Thanks guys for the info etc, but i pulled the trigger and im getting the t2500-1bdcp, seems to fit the bill just right for my goals.

Thanks guys for the info etc, but i pulled the trigger and im getting the t2500-1bdcp, seems to fit the bill just right for my goals.

Should of went with the sundown. The Rf hates anything below 1 ohm. Yea I got pulled the trigger a 4500. but its for someone else that i'm doing a build for. i'm getting 2 2500 soon.

Sign in to follow this