mkostiaew

?Boss Phantom?

That woofer seems to be legitimate, as far as I can tell.

The specifications were established by Boss Audio, I'm guessing that's what you meant by "Who нибудь"

For sealed enclosures, 0.8 cubic feet, for vented, 1.2 cubic feet.

According to the specification should get a very loud sub. But in a real installation may be different.

My guess is that is not a good sub. Look harder, it has 8 mm of xmax. Aside from that I'm sure the 96 dB sensitivity isn't 1w/1m, its 2.83v. If the rating is 2.83v @ 2 ohms (coils in parallel) then the actual 1w/1m sensitivity is 90 dB, average for an ordinary 12. Also, 1150 RMS is probably a stretch on a $65 sub. A coil that will take that much power in that basket will probably cost $20 itself.

Look elsewhere for a subwoofer. You get what you pay for and Boss is not known for quality imo.

The boss subwoofers will be fine if you are just looking to add a little low end to your system. However, they cannot handle rms ratings so you will need to be careful with gains and such. IMO, I do not think you should run more than 600 watts to that particular subwoofer.

My guess is that is not a good sub. Look harder, it has 8 mm of xmax. Aside from that I'm sure the 96 dB sensitivity isn't 1w/1m, its 2.83v. If the rating is 2.83v @ 2 ohms (coils in parallel) then the actual 1w/1m sensitivity is 90 dB, average for an ordinary 12. Also, 1150 RMS is probably a stretch on a $65 sub. A coil that will take that much power in that basket will probably cost $20 itself.

Thank you for your professional response. Everything is very clear. We have not extended production "Boss" on the following characteristics are interested in a lot of my friends.

Thank you for your professional response. Everything is very clear. We have not extended production "Boss" on the following characteristics are interested in a lot of my friends.

http://sundownaudio.ru/produktciya-sundown-audio/subwoofers/sa-series-12.html :fing34:

Thanks, but it's twice as expensive than the Boss P126DVC. I'm looking for 12" RCM=500 watt subwoofer for $ 100, if possible.