crazyj23

before I ask a shitload of questions is there a search function?

I have some specific questions that might have already been answered and would be more than happy to search for them.

in the top right of the screen there is a search bar that will search in all the forums and you can go from there!

Thank you for asking this first instead of just blasting us with questions that have already been asked and RESOLVED!

a lot of people new people just ask 1000 questions before using the search. good to see you asked about it/

I have some specific questions that might have already been answered and would be more than happy to search for them.

Top right hand corner of screen. You can even hit the spoked cog and that'll be an advanced forums church.

ssasearch.jpg

:drink40:

Thanks for actually wanting to use the forum. Hope you find what your looking for, if not post it up!

Welcome to the forum, searching will bring up heaps of information, if you don't find what your looking for, post up on the board :)

Or post for clarification once you have searched.

Thank you for doing this right and :WELCOME:

welcome sir!!! good idea..

I kinda did the whole search thing, but ///M5 still yells at me... lol :peepwall: