8 members have voted

1. 1. Which is better and why?

Sorry for the this vs. that shit but I would like to know if there is any/much difference between these two products. I'm in the market for 2 new batteries and these 2 brands are fairly similar in price and within my budget. I'm wondering if one or the other is superior, I know Kinetik makes a good, quality product but have no experience with Shuriken whatsoever. If anyone has experience with both or just perhaps knows something about them and could shed a little light here, I would greatly appreciate it. I'm also opening a poll here so if you could vote AND give a short explanation WHY you voted for whichever brand that would also be helpful. This is also for similarly rated batteries (ex. Shuriken BT100 compared to Kinetik khc2000 both have an Ah of right about 100) :thanx: If it helps, I will be replacing under hood battery and adding one in the back.

You wont find an unbiased opinion....

figured as much, was just hoping to get a bit of solid info. It's hard to get a decent answer from any of these companies too. They usually just want to tell you they offer a superior product but don't want to tell you why.

Ive heard good about both, some shops have switched out there Kinetiks with Shurikens for the price vs performance factor and have had great success. Its a toss up and both will do the job, just my .02

figured as much, was just hoping to get a bit of solid info. It's hard to get a decent answer from any of these companies too. They usually just want to tell you they offer a superior product but don't want to tell you why.

I've never seen any valid 3rd party testing, so the only thing to go buy is the companies word.

I've had alot of kinetiks in my short time, and they have never let me down shuriken seems like a very similar batt just a little cheaper they claim

I voted Kinetik, but willing to admit that I'm a little biased in that direction.

I sell both and run Shuriken...I just trust all Metra products, they have been around forever

I say, buy whichever brand you can get the best deal on. They are both quality products, so try to save a couple bucks to spend elsewhere in your build.

I got my Shuriken2600 and I have no problems out of it! I also had the Kinetik1800 and never had any problems out of it either.... but I am kicking them both to the curb XS FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!