k3n12ock

Kevin S

So I bought this RD3250v1. Seemed to work great with my car off AKA 12v. Only got about 10 mins total (2 different time) of testing on it with the car off. When I went to turn my car on to drive and test, shit went into protect. I don't know if it was close to fucked up or anything but I'm stuck with a dead amp and haven't heard anything from him since I last texted him 2 nights ago. And I KNOW it's not the install.. I knew I should have never bought it. Wish I would have known about how you screwed dude over on Ebay too before I bought it. I guess it was a sign you wouldn't accept my first payment and had me resend it. Then again, I should have not bought anything because it said SUBTILLIS AUDIO. FML. I'd advise everyone else to NOT buy that 2nd RD he has. Or take the chance and have it blow up like mines did and have it blamed on your system/install. That is all.

i can vouch for ken on this one, i even threw it in my own install (s3400 upfront, d2700 in back on dc power 275amp alt - electrical is not an issue) never had an amp issue in the past and it auto protected once i got power, stayed on for about 3-5 secs before it protects once it turns on and btw i had no woofers/speakers being ran to it it was only to test the install to see if it protects and infact it did

Knock, I personally texted you for 2 hours giving every solution I could think of and recommend you bring it to a more advanced car audio technician. I test every amp before shipping them, and never burn a buyer.

I have a PM on this forum from you saying IT WORKED when you tested it..There are so many situations in which you could have fried the amp moving it around or putting it in this second setup? I will post a screen shot of the PM you sent me to clear this up

Kevin

ssal.png

Edited by Kevin S

the OP stated he had 10min or less of play time on the amp @ 12v and once we fed it 14v it protected

and it was protecting BEFORE it was placed with my power, ground, and rem wire hooked up to it, we simply tested it to see if it was his install, which infact was not due to the install

I DID say it worked. But when I sent 14 volts to it, it went into protect and never came out of it.

Image posted.

Knock, I am sorry that you are having issues but the amp did work when you got it, it's out of my hands not knowing what could have happened after that. If you would like I can put you in touch with an amp repair shop known as DB-R electronics

And 8:23 - 8:46 on the 17th isn't exactly 2 hours. Oh, and the shop said "it's probably blown".

So I bought this RD3250v1. Seemed to work great with my car off AKA 12v. Only got about 10 mins total (2 different time) of testing on it with the car off. When I went to turn my car on to drive and test, shit went into protect. I don't know if it was close to fucked up or anything but I'm stuck with a dead amp and haven't heard anything from him since I last texted him 2 nights ago. And I KNOW it's not the install.. I knew I should have never bought it. Wish I would have known about how you screwed dude over on Ebay too before I bought it. I guess it was a sign you wouldn't accept my first payment and had me resend it. Then again, I should have not bought anything because it said SUBTILLIS AUDIO. FML. I'd advise everyone else to NOT buy that 2nd RD he has. Or take the chance and have it blow up like mines did and have it blamed on your system/install. That is all.

Bought a sae-1200d v.1 off of Kevin. Arrived today, and I'm in love. Packing was great, price was great, condition is great.

Kevin held the amp about a week and a half for me. I really appreciate that, especially seeing as how busy he is starting up 1800woofers and doing skar audio.

As soon as I was ready, he called and personally took my information, and sent me a receipt through email. Nice touch. He also sent the amp out that day. Showed up super fast.

Will definitely do business with Kevin again.

Bought a sae-1200d v.1 off of Kevin. Arrived today, and I'm in love. Packing was great, price was great, condition is great.

Kevin held the amp about a week and a half for me. I really appreciate that, especially seeing as how busy he is starting up 1800woofers and doing skar audio.

As soon as I was ready, he called and personally took my information, and sent me a receipt through email. Nice touch. He also sent the amp out that day. Showed up super fast.

one good feedback, one bad

means your CS is only 50/50

Knock I am going to have more of an "Amp Expert" come on here and chime in on the fact that there is no way I could have temporarily tampered with the amp to make it work just for the short testing phase. It was either blown or not blown, and it def arrived in working condition as you stated. Again I am sorry, and will try to point you in the right direction of an amp repair shop to take care of you.

Sorry but that's irrelevant to my case bro so I have no idea why you posted it. Also, I'm 100% sure its not no install error OR my electrical. Plus you mentioned they were blown to the guy who won them on ebay, which you ended up cancelling the auction because they were "blown". Who's to say they weren't already fucked up when you sold me it and me putting 14V was the icing on the cake? If ya don't know what I'm talking about, read his for sale thread, that's if the mods/admins don't delete it.

No one is trying to delete or hide from anything here Knock, so please don't make it sound that way. The amps were in fact never blown and yours was tested before shipping. I can have another very trusted member of this forum verify that the other one was in working condition as well. I simply don't sell used broken equipment.

Meanwhile - I will have a more trusted amp expert post here so you don't feel as if I scammed you.

knock,

I don't think this guy is scamming you. this guy OWN's a company and scamming isn't what owners do. scamming ppl= bad rep for him.!

and seriously why are you posting this in a forum... P/M only my good man!

also if the amp worked on 12v in your car and it worked in kevin's car, then like magic it died at 14volts that doesn't make to much sense.

also when you tossed it in your buddies car was it already dead? as in yep it is dead in my car , then you put it in your buddies car just to confirm it is dead in his car also?

Meanwhile - I will have a more trusted amp expert post here so you don't feel as if I scammed you.

you calling in an "amp expert" wont help any, the item came from you and not him, and unless you had him "fix" this amp or something, he would have no possible way iin knowing the true status of the amplifier before it was sent out, so having someone come in and say "amp works" is irrelevant to this situation, its the same exact thing as how i said "amp doesnt work" cause i threw it in my car, and it didnt work.. which me saying anything doesnt get anywhere either... theres no proof i looked at the amp, but i simply could prove i had tested the amp, you cant prove your "amp expert" tested the amp, or knows it works unless he/she has repaired it or personally dealt with it upon it being sent out, even then

and wheres the proof you tested it before it was sent out? no test date on the inner packaging (like jacob does with his amps) no clamp sheet or anything.. could be like me sending an amp to someone and saying it is tested

edit:

also if the amp worked on 12v in your car and it worked in kevin's car, then like magic it died at 14volts that doesn't make to much sense.

also when you tossed it in your buddies car was it already dead? as in yep it is dead in my car , then you put it in your buddies car just to confirm it is dead in his car also?

yes, the amplifier was protecting before we placed it into my vehicle, we were getting everything in this past thursday, when it came to the amp and testing it didnt work.. we re ran some wires and still nothing, friday i picked the amplifier up and placed it into my vehicle, it infact still protected, we had to try it in another vehicle to make sure 100% it wasnt the install.

Edited by Brandon13

knock,

I don't think this guy is scamming you. this guy OWN's a company and scamming isn't what owners do. scamming ppl= bad rep for him.!

Honestly, I think it is okay for these things to come about.. The way a person/owner/company handles these situations really helps show the CS... Hopefully the situation isn't a result of a questionable product, but the amplifier was used and supposedly tested... There is no warranty or guarantee for how long it would work or if the OP did do something that caused the protect mode issue..

I know I would be pissed spending whatever money on something used and it broke down within a days time but honestly I couldn't expect much from such a beat up/used looking piece of equipment... The condition of the amplifier was questionable to me and I would never have even taken the chance... Unless FREE....

knock,

He's posting in the FEEDBACK section, it's what it's for...

Just because someone runs a business doesn't mean their not a scammer or have shady practices, not saying Kevin is or isn't tho

I simply don't burn people with used products. Never have never will. I am sorry about whatever happened but it was used and you did PM me saying "it works well"...branding, while I understand he is your friend put yourself in my shoes.

You sell a used amp

Customer emails you saying it works well

Then they move to another vehicle and its blown.

The only thing I can offer is direction to an amp repair center. You have my personal cell number its not at all like I'm ignoring you knock.

lol just looked up at the thread and it does in fact say feedback lmoa!

and for some reason I thought i was in another section. lol! silly me!

questions though:

did he offer any DOA insurances?

that is all :shrug:

amplifier in question was brought out to already have been "blown" however said buyer, k3n12ock was unaware of this situation until AFTER the amplifier was purchased and in his posession, and now k3n12ock's rd amp which is what the thread is about appears to be not working condition

dunno about you guys... adds up to me

I simply don't burn people with used products. Never have never will. I am sorry about whatever happened but it was used and you did PM me saying "it works well"...branding, while I understand he is your friend put yourself in my shoes.

You sell a used amp

Customer emails you saying it works well

Then they move to another vehicle and its blown.

The only thing I can offer is direction to an amp repair center. You have my personal cell number its not at all like I'm ignoring you knock.

cant you read? it was blown before it was placed in another vehicle... in order to test to make sure it isnt the install causing it to protect, dont you have to place it into another vehicle?

what if we said the amp didnt work, we brought it directly to the shop and it didnt work there either.. are you then going to say that the shop hooking it up caused it to blow as well?

Edited by Brandon13

No then I would contact UPS and refund the buyer and collect insurance because they would have had to damage it because it worked leaving here. I posted several times that the amp worked before and after he bought it and was unrelated to the eBay sale and that buyer was also informed the amps were infact functional. I don't know what else you expect from me.

No then I would contact UPS and refund the buyer and collect insurance because they would have had to damage it because it worked leaving here. I posted several times that the amp worked before and after he bought it and was unrelated to the eBay sale and that buyer was also informed the amps were infact functional. I don't know what else you expect from me.

quality customer service

you shipped a 400$+ amp, and didnt even put insurance on it, are you kidding me?

each and every company i have ever heard of and dealt with that ships audio product is smart enough to insure packages no matter the quality/price

uGH yeah because Kevin said it was my install error or my electrical

lol just looked up at the thread and it does in fact say feedback lmoa!

and for some reason I thought i was in another section. lol! silly me!

questions though:

did he offer any DOA insurances?

Nope

Also, Its the same car, same everything that I tested the amp on at 12v. Same car when I sent 14v to it that it went into protect. And the only reason it was tested in someone elses car was because Kevin said it had to be an install/electrical problem on my end, that's when brandon tested it in his car. And that was after it already was in protect.