k3n12ock

Kevin S

Here's what needs to happen. . . .

Kevin, you have a questionable past you can NOT deny. This amp could have been blown before hand, and it could have been blown by the user. It doesn't matter. What you need to do is to eat it. Give the guy his money back and take the amp back. Don't use UPS for a claim. If you need to do that, refund his money first, then get the amp back and deal with UPS on your own accord. Don't make him wait on them. It sucks for you, but this is what you need to do to prove you're an ethical business man.

I agree 100%. Then Kevin can get my amplifier back (the one he sold to the OP), have it repaired and then send me my amplifier that I had purchased on eBay. Then he'd prove he is an ethical business man.

Kevin, you have a questionable past you can NOT deny. This amp could have been blown before hand, and it could have been blown by the user. It doesn't matter. What you need to do is to eat it. Give the guy his money back and take the amp back. Don't use UPS for a claim. If you need to do that, refund his money first, then get the amp back and deal with UPS on your own accord. Don't make him wait on them. It sucks for you, but this is what you need to do to prove you're an ethical business man.

I agree 100%. Then Kevin can get my amplifier back (the one he sold to the OP), have it repaired and then send me my amplifier that I had purchased on eBay. Then he'd prove he is an ethical business man.

Dude, you got your money back; leave it at that. Do you really want this amp that bad that you are willing to risk another bad deal? Think about it. Right now, you are out nothing.

Dude, you got your money back; leave it at that. Do you really want this amp that bad that you are willing to risk another bad deal? Think about it. Right now, you are out nothing.

No Shit. Leave well enough alone.

:Doh:

Anyways, emailed Kevin bout the claim number and hopefully getting that today. Will update when I get info. As for him paying me my mOney then claiming, would be nice but I doubt he'd do that.

Well, looks like I have to wait another day for Kevin to get me the claim number since he was too swamped to take a minute or 2 out to email me it.

Edited by k3n12ock

Well, looks like I have to wait another day for Kevin to get me the claim number since he was too swamped to take a minute or 2 out to email me it.

If you continue to bash on forums after I answer every email you send me within 2 minutes via my phone (being swamped in the office all day) I will see no further reason to help in this matter. I have done everything in my power and you continue to make a point of calling me out.

Kevin

Me posting updates is NOT bashing. I just want the claim ID number. Is it that hard?

Me posting updates is NOT bashing. I just want the claim ID number. Is it that hard?

I have posted numerous times to keep this in emails and you are posting here...quite simple.

I told you to email me tomorrow...

SomeDonnieDude, I understand that you're not happy with the course of events that have taken place, but if I were in your shoes I'd be happy that I was out of this deal. Live and learn.

Knock, I hope Kevin starts looking to his future as a businessman, reputation caries allot of weight and word of mouth is a very powerful thing, and refunds your money.

Kevin, It has been shown that the events surrounding these amps is not on the level. Refund Knocks money, stop the ups claim and eat the loss.

You need to prove your character right now. You need to make things right for Donnie and knock.

What you do and how you proceed will either make or break you as a person people will or won't want to do business with. Reputation is everything.

I, as well as others I'm sure, would like this resolved out in the open.

Asking to sort this out in private, after the events that have taken place, makes it look like you have something to hide. Whether you do or not.

I would make this right as quickly as possible if I were in your position.

Edited by cobra93

no1 is out of money and everyone is crying like these are the last amps on this planet.....grow some nuts and move on

I have posted numerous times to keep this in emails and you are posting here...quite simple.

He wants it out in the open, it makes sense.

Let it be in the open, less you are hiding something.

SomeDonnieDude, I understand that you're not happy with the course of events that have taken place, but if I were in your shoes I'd be happy that I was out of this deal. Live and learn.

Knock, I hope Kevin starts looking to his future as a businessman, reputation caries allot of weight and word of mouth is a very powerful thing, and refunds your money.

Kevin, It has been shown that the events surrounding these amps is not on the level. Refund Knocks money, stop the ups claim and eat the loss.

You need to prove your character right now. You need to make things right for Donnie and knock.

What you do and how you proceed will either make or break you as a person people will or won't want to do business with. Reputation is everything.

I, as well as others I'm sure, would like this resolved out in the open.

Asking to sort this out in private, after the events that have taken place, makes it look like you have something to hide. Whether you do or not.

I would make this right as quickly as possible if I were in your position.

agreed, as it sits my business will not be with him. Hope he handles this also. Wouldnt mind a pair of skar's in the future or even ordering from his website, but with whats going on here i wont be a part of it. how he handles this situation could determine my future with him and his services.

Nothing to hide, I just don't check these forums during the work day as often as I do at night, so I don't want confusion if I miss a post, etc.

Having it out in the public is of no worries. I am on top of this situation, we will have to see what UPS has to say.

Smashed - Look forward to hopefully pleasing you in the future ;)

weird, you contacted UPS a week ago about the claim and they havnt givin you any info? ive dealt with claim services several times with UPS and they usualy contact within 48 hours

weird, also threatening to close the matter if OP keeps posting? shows how much of a business man you really are

i wouldnt be surprised if you were removed off of this forum as well with your shitty CS, really gonna threaten to end the matter by putting it out in the public? just the true colors of your CS

i say OP opens up a paypal claim, all the proof is there for them to side with the OP, and the seller still loses the amp, of course that is worst case scenerio, but looks like its heading that way at this rate :fing34:

Edited by Brandon13

Nothing to hide, I just don't check these forums during the work day as often as I do at night, so I don't want confusion if I miss a post, etc.

Having it out in the public is of no worries. I am on top of this situation, we will have to see what UPS has to say.

Smashed - Look forward to hopefully pleasing you in the future ;)

I don't get it. First you say you're gonna stop helping me if I keep posting in here but now since other people bring it up, it's ok to post? :puzzled:

If you continue to bash on forums after I answer every email you send me within 2 minutes via my phone (being swamped in the office all day) I will see no further reason to help in this matter. I have done everything in my power and you continue to make a point of calling me out.

Kevin

+

Also, not every 2 minutes

he is saying that because people can say whatever nonsense in here making him look bad when the reader doesn't know the facts. If you people don't have enough common sense to understand that he is trying to help you, but bashing him and complaining the whole time while whining about not getting in touch with him will not make things any easier for anyone that is involved. And whoever is not directly involved and feels the need to share there own useless opinion.......no one cares! You don't know the full story or facts involving both parties so why even try to fake like your opinion means ANYTHING.

This thread is full of fail, seeing Kevins name get drug through the mud because of people like you guys makes me want to :suicide-santa:

holy crap this thread is still growing! wow! just wow!

and I am with you MalibuOn22s bring out what is going on and then nailing him to the wall during the day when he isnt' able to get on this forum!

I hope this sums up soon.

posting feedback in MY should be left after everything is done and said although it does bag the question it was working on 12v but then something happened on 14v did this ever get looked into deeper sorry i missed a page or 2

he is saying that because people can say whatever nonsense in here making him look bad when the reader doesn't know the facts. If you people don't have enough common sense to understand that he is trying to help you, but bashing him and complaining the whole time while whining about not getting in touch with him will not make things any easier for anyone that is involved. And whoever is not directly involved and feels the need to share there own useless opinion.......no one cares! You don't know the full story or facts involving both parties so why even try to fake like your opinion means ANYTHING.

This thread is full of fail, seeing Kevins name get drug through the mud because of people like you guys makes me want to :suicide-santa:

Feel free to take your own advice.

You just don't get it do you? The guy has had several questionable past dealings and it still continues today. This is his chance, his time to correct them all. This forum is used to help people in these situations and prevent further issues with other people. Would you not want to know any of these types of issues if you were spending your hard earned money with someone? Would you not want resolution and want it in a timely manner if YOU were the one who got a raw deal?

You just don't get it do you? The guy has had several questionable past dealings and it still continues today. This is his chance, his time to correct them all. This forum is used to help people in these situations and prevent further issues with other people. Would you not want to know any of these types of issues if you were spending your hard earned money with someone? Would you not want resolution and want it in a timely manner if YOU were the one who got a raw deal?

Why Yes, Yes I would! That is why I have been tuned to this.

Get off his nuts. He's been in the mud in the past already and was exposed. Hell, he had to change his company name to hide from the shitstorm before. This a representation of our forum since he is a vendor. Let's just hope we aren't tarnished because of him.

My dealings with him have been very positive thus far.

Get off his nuts. He's been in the mud in the past already and was exposed. Hell, he had to change his company name to hide from the shitstorm before. This a representation of our forum since he is a vendor. Let's just hope we aren't tarnished because of him.

He cant get off his nuts, every forum he is on and Kevin's dirt gets brought up he wants to defend him cause he has good business with him. Like I told you on the other forum, there are two types of buyers out there. One is people who dont care who they by from, regardless of there corrupt business past. The other is people who only deal with people with good business ethics and good morals, Kevin has none of those. Good customer service does not mean oh I fucked you over so let me return you your money. No it doesnt work like that even if money or the item is returned, the situation is still horrible and shows his business ethics. Personally I wouldnt even let it go this far but you know everyone has to put there opinion in. I just know not to deal with Kevin and not have to worry about getting screwed over. Moral of the story is you have a 50/50 chance of getting screwed and that doesnt sit well with me. Im just saying.

Kevin's name being drug through the mud has nothing to do with anything other than his own previous dealings, and his interaction here. If this were a first offense, chances are good most would give everyone involved a fair shake. But we are able to see the forest for the trees. Kevin's fucked up in the past. Plain and simple. He can't deny it, though I'm sure he wishes he were able to delete it from the internet.

Here is his chance to show his shining new self. To show he's turned over a new leaf. Even if he has to eat a little money in the process, that's the price of trying to fix a tarnished reputation.

But what has he done so far? So far he's denied any responsibility what-so-ever, and followed that up by threatening to stop his assistance in the matter if OP continues to post in this thread rather than keep the continuation of the transaction strictly to email (which is private, and much easier to cover one's tracks). Does it sound like a new Kevin? Nope. Sounds like the same old Kevin to me.

He bitches about not having time to check the forums. If it were my name on the line, especially while trying to grow several new business, you'd bet your ass I'd stay on top of it out in the open. If that meant being inconvenienced, so be it. Then again, I wouldn't get myself into this situation to begin with. And if I did, I'd have already refunded money regardless of who was at fault to demonstrate my renewed commitment to good service and turning over a new leaf.

And yes, somebody is out money. The guy with a non-working amp.

Got the UPS claim number and they should be here to pick it up tomorrow.. I won't say much but I can tell you this, it sure wasn't filed on the 22nd as stated by Kevin.

I will look into doing that via UPS claims first thing Monday morning. I will keep him updated, if that truly is the case then UPS could be liable

THiS

Knock I just happened to check this thread but contact me via email for all future communications

Kevin@skaraudio.com

I opened a UPS claim, I am waiting to hear back from them on what to do at this point. Pretty sure they are going to want and come to your house and pickup the amp - Thats what usually happens. But like I said, keep this in emails now please