k3n12ock

Kevin S

Got the UPS claim number and they should be here to pick it up tomorrow.. I won't say much but I can tell you this, it sure wasn't filed on the 22nd as stated by Kevin.

Imagine that, another lie. Obviously this guy has a disease.

I feel sorry for anyone who has ever bought anything from him.

Got the UPS claim number and they should be here to pick it up tomorrow.. I won't say much but I can tell you this, it sure wasn't filed on the 22nd as stated by Kevin.

Apparent his nut sweat is tasty because some still hang from them.

I really cannot believe he became a vendor. :suicide-santa:

Apparent his nut sweat is tasty because some still hang from them.

I really cannot believe he became a vendor. :suicide-santa:

That's all Mark.

umm mark... who is that? sorry for the noob question.

umm mark... who is that? sorry for the noob question.

2k post?

Mark is owner of SSA.

lol that mark! just wasn't 100% sure thought I would ask!

:attempt:

:rofl2:

He has the claim number - as you all can see I am working on resolving this for him and not ignoring him. Work has been nuts, sorry for the delay. Mark knows I am a very honest seller on here and treat customer's well and I fulfill orders for Mark all the time.

Should any of you that disagree ever deal with me or my company you will come to find a pleasant experience.

Also, here are just a few recent customer's and what they have to say

M5 is a troll

I'll send you some tissues so you can wipe the brown stains from your nose.

He has the claim number - as you all can see I am working on resolving this for him and not ignoring him. Work has been nuts, sorry for the delay. Mark knows I am a very honest seller on here and treat customer's well and I fulfill orders for Mark all the time.

Should any of you that disagree ever deal with me or my company you will come to find a pleasant experience.

And according to the guy who needs the claim you still lied in telling the claim filing date. 1-800-lousy-cs

M5 is a troll

I guess being a good mod makes him a troll. Are you mad that you're the only one hanging from kevin's scamming nuts? I guess scamming car audio people isn't enough, he's going to scam the shipping company as well.

Adrian_D, nice ninja edit. Wait, you're a mod, you can always ninja edit. lol.

M5 is a troll

I guess being a good mod makes him a troll. Are you mad that you're the only one hanging from kevin's scamming nuts? I guess scamming car audio people isn't enough, he's going to scam the shipping company as well.

Rather rude.

Phi - He must not be the only one, but instead one of 3,000 unique customers I've dealt with this year alone in the last two months.

Let it rest - I am helping this guy out, this is not a public bashing topic

M5 is a troll

Are you mad that you're the only one hanging from kevin's scamming nuts? I guess scamming car audio people isn't enough, he's going to scam the shipping company as well.

I am just laughing at this to be honest.....because everyone around the forums I go to has had great deals with kevin. I am just the only one dumb enough to still try and go on these forums where you morons hang out. Only a handful of people on this site who have been helpful to me anyways. I just hate seeing someones name getting drug through the mud because of an ebay deal.....

enjoy all your d riding jokes though because at the end of the day my car shits on yours AND I got great customer service throughout the whole process. :ohnoes9:

M5 is a troll

Rather rude.

Phi - He must not be the only one, but instead one of 3,000 unique customers I've dealt with this year alone in the last two months.

Let it rest - I am helping this guy out, this is not a public bashing topic

Its not public bashing, all you keep doing is being defensive and denying anything. You act like your going out your way to help a situation you messed up. Were a good forum and want respectable members/sellers, you guys cry about how someone talks to you miles away from you. But you got the right to treat certain buyers or ever 1 out of 3000 buyers the way you want to. You cant be like "Oh I got 3,000 great customers but every now and then I screw somebody over so it doesnt matter cause the rest of my customers are happy."

You got to stop that and become a better businessman, but what goes around comes around so in the end Karma's an ugly woman in a pretty body.

M5 is a troll

Are you mad that you're the only one hanging from kevin's scamming nuts? I guess scamming car audio people isn't enough, he's going to scam the shipping company as well.

I am just laughing at this to be honest.....because everyone around the forums I go to has had great deals with kevin. I am just the only one dumb enough to still try and go on these forums where you morons hang out. Only a handful of people on this site who have been helpful to me anyways. I just hate seeing someones name getting drug through the mud because of an ebay deal.....

enjoy all your d riding jokes though because at the end of the day my car shits on yours AND I got great customer service throughout the whole process. :ohnoes9:

Would you one day take your head out of your ass and look at the situation from a moral stand point or an ethical stand point. I dont care about your positive deals with kevin bro or anybody else's. If you dont understand what a feed back thread is then get a definition of it, its to post how you feel about a purchase. This purchase went horrible, Kevin dragged his name through the mud with all the stuff he has done and continues to do. Whatever you do in the dark comes to the light all the time.

Plus you dont even know the dude, you meet him what less than 3 months ago and made purchases from him. So know your his best friend and know how he thinks on a 24/7 basis. You been there everytime something bad has happened no, so get real. Dont be all over somebody you dont know, I would treat you right if you were dumb enough to spend a boat load of money with me as well. C'mon thats common sense buddy. But your small minded and childish, oh my car shits on yours. Yeah but did you build it or put anything together, no so that holds no grasp. Basically you just put out cash and had someone else to do all the work, so you cant brag about anything. Grow up dude, I bet phi's daily life shits on yours.

Who in there right mind would wall a Malibu and say its a show car, for real. Go buy a real car and turn it into a show car if you want to brag. :WTFBubble:

Jay-Cee

I sent him a perfectly working amp. How is that unethical? I am going about helping him as well to help the situation. How is that unethical?

Timing is the only thing I will say was in error

Kevin

Lmao because I didn't fiberglass my own doors and build a wall only a handful of people could build I am not allowed to admire it being my car??? You sound like a damn fool saying that. This isn't a feedback thread it's turned into a whiney bash thread.....

And I never spoke of phis daily life at all, but I could care less if his is good or not. I know I am extremely happy with where I am in my life. I don't know why you even car about it so much tho to be honest. The my car>yours comment was to those who feel like they can talk shit about me for the sole reason that I'm sticking up for someone they are bitching about. You preach about it being a feedback thread but WTF can't I post my positive feedback to offset all this bullshit? And Jaycee my head is far from my ass, trust me.

And LOL about you crying about my car now!!!! Now I can't make my car a show car bcz in the eyes of the allmighty Jaycee it isn't worthy lol. I get compliments on my car multiple times a day, I could care less about your whiney hater opinion. Should someone only hook up escalades and chargers? Lol. The good thing about shows is the number of diff cars with customization....apparently you are to close-minded to see this though.....

Commense more whining....

Jay-Cee

I sent him a perfectly working amp. How is that unethical? I am going about helping him as well to help the situation. How is that unethical?

Timing is the only thing I will say was in error

Kevin

1. Im not even gonna get on the amps working order bro, that whole issue itself was a scam and dont see how one minute you tell one buyer there not working and need repairs and were sent out for repairs. Then a couple of days later there sold and they didnt need reparis.

2. You told him you filed the claim on this date. You didnt.

3. You say you were too busy to file a claim, bro come on. Your a business man and a sale is mutual binding contract so you are binding to make that purchase happen smoothly even if has problems. Did you do that, no you waited till you had time and then blamed it on you being busy. I been busy before and got on here at 3am just to handle one situation or check on it just to make sure it didnt get blown out of proportion and show my face.

4. Then you want to take it off the forum and go through emails, no it doesnt work like that here. Maybe on other forums yes, but this forum does not allow that and bs what so ever. We will call you on it all day long so if you dont like it then dont do it or dont come here.

Personally if you dont see some of the things you do are unethical then buddy you yourself have a problem and honestly need to check that out before you continue to be a business man. Its funny cause you only see that you sent him a working amp and apparently it wasnt, you cant see past the trees man at all. The forest is there.

Even if nothing was wrong, the smart thing would of been to suck it up and fixed the situation from the beginning. Then it wouldnt of gotten this far at all. Take a page from SSA's book and look at there customer service when people had problems, even if it wasnt something they had control over directly they still handled it like it was there fault. Thats what a business is supposed to do regardless, is it fair no but thats the price you pay. Here do some reading and see how you should cater to your customers even if you feel like your not at fault:

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/forum/56-ssa-store/

i got a question for Kevin you got these amps on trade in right? and since they worked for you they should have also worked for the last owner to so maybe the old owner could chime in about these amp provided the situation you are in of he said, you said and maybe he could verify they worked or maybe in the past they had a repair or just something that ewe missed this provided he wants to post

it is just a thought and I hope no one takes this wrongly I just want to see this resolved as I think this thread is going bonkers

I wish the best for both parties here

:WTFBubble: Escalades and Chargers arent show cars bro, get real. :roflmao:

:suicide-santa: I can tell people my car is better than theres because im sticking up for someone. :roflmao:

You cant be serious with that at all.

:WTFBubble: Escalades and Chargers arent show cars bro, get real. :roflmao:

:suicide-santa: I can tell people my car is better than theres because im sticking up for someone. :roflmao:

You cant be serious with that at all.

It's whatever Jaycee....I respect your opinion. Just dislike being shit talked for this