k3n12ock

Kevin S

:WTFBubble: Escalades and Chargers arent show cars bro, get real. :roflmao:

:suicide-santa: I can tell people my car is better than theres because im sticking up for someone. :roflmao:

You cant be serious with that at all.

It's whatever Jaycee....I respect your opinion. Just dislike being shit talked for this

Aren't you the guy who wanted 8 Skars in the 4th order? What if they came in blown and he says it's UPS's fault? Oh he would never do that right because he's a good business man? Well he JUST DID THAT TO SOMEONE? I guess you're not old school. Where I come from it's "what have you done for me lately."

And to Kevin, cmon bro. You're playing with $400. That's not chump change. If you're sure the amp was good when you sent it then give him his money back and keep on bein sure.

:suicide-santa: I can tell people my car is better than theres because im sticking up for someone. :roflmao:

It's whatever Jaycee....I respect your opinion. Just dislike being shit talked for this

Aren't you the guy who wanted 8 Skars in the 4th order? What if they came in blown and he says it's UPS's fault? Oh he would never do that right because he's a good business man? Well he JUST DID THAT TO SOMEONE? I guess you're not old school. Where I come from it's "what have you done for me lately."

And to Kevin, cmon bro. You're playing with $400. That's not chump change. If you're sure the amp was good when you sent it then give him his money back and keep on bein sure.

yes, yes I am. My 4th order is built and ready for the subs which come in within the next day or so. I trust that the subs will be in perfect working order as they are in fact brand new. If not I think Kevin would help me in getting them swapped out for working subs. Just my .02 cents :)

Its goes both ways, your talking shit as well and downing everyone for having an opinion or something to say about a bad situation. Your defending a situation that cant be defended at all especially by an outside party at all. Your trying to hide the situation as well by saying someone is a great business man because you had success with him, thats not the matter here. The buyer here didnt have success and that is whats at hand, this situation. It shows that he his still at his ways, its just facts and life. Some people change and some people cant change. Im pretty sure he does have good cs and does nice business with people but it still doesnt override a seller screwing anybody over at all, even if they have 9 million exellent sales. Doing good is not to over look doing bad when doing bad is done. Doing good is what your supposed to do regardless of the fact.

No disrespect to you, your car or anything just want you to see the real matter here. I understand he is your friend but he did wrong and friends do wrong sometimes. Others looking in need to just realize the wrong from right and dont defend someone cause you like them, you gotta still undertand that there was some wrong done here and thats that.

yes, yes I am. My 4th order is built and ready for the subs which come in within the next day or so. I trust that the subs will be in perfect working order as they are in fact brand new. If not I think Kevin would help me in getting them swapped out for working subs. Just my .02 cents :)

Knock trusted that his amp would too. The guy on ebay trusted that his would come PERIOD, blown or not. Step into his shoes. If you like Kevin, cool, no harm. But when you deny, deny, deny, you look bad and that's why people are being the way they are towards you. You deny deny deny with bad reasoning.

Edited by An-i-no

I am done with this topic. Hopefully everyone is happy at the end of the day.

Edited by MalibuOn22s

M5 is a troll

I guess being a good mod makes him a troll. Are you mad that you're the only one hanging from kevin's scamming nuts? I guess scamming car audio people isn't enough, he's going to scam the shipping company as well.

Adrian_D, nice ninja edit. Wait, you're a mod, you can always ninja edit. lol.

Rather rude.

Phi - He must not be the only one, but instead one of 3,000 unique customers I've dealt with this year alone in the last two months.

Let it rest - I am helping this guy out, this is not a public bashing topic

It only takes one bad apple to spoil the bunch...

While helping you still lie. Which is not cool. It's your freaking name at stake, be on top of the situation.

I am on top of the situation...helping him...we just have to wait.

I am on top of the situation...

Yes, yes you are. You demonstrated that perfectly by actually filing the shipping claim (which is simply a delay tactic) a full 8 days after you stated in this thread that it had been done.

Way to stay on top of things.....keep up the good work mate.

WOW.

Kevin, You just don't get it do you.

Yes, yes you are. You demonstrated that perfectly by actually filing the shipping claim (which is simply a delay tactic) a full 8 days after you stated in this thread that it had been done.

Well, I have only 7 days before I am unable to dispute this. Maybe that was why he delayed it so long??

Knock did they pick it up or not?

Well, I have only 7 days before I am unable to dispute this. Maybe that was why he delayed it so long??

If you paid by paypal, I'd check with them and see if you can open a paypal dispute now that way it is in place pending the outcome of the shipping claim.

No Kevin. Was at work. Left a note for the UPS person but idk, they didn't get it. I don't work until late tomorrow so I should be around for them to pick it up.

If you paid by paypal, I'd check with them and see if you can open a paypal dispute now that way it is in place pending the outcome of the shipping claim.

I probably should

No Kevin. Was at work. Left a note for the UPS person but idk, they didn't get it. I don't work until late tomorrow so I should be around for them to pick it up.

I probably should

i'd file a claim asap, he most likely stalled before and waited cause you only have 45 days, only a few days left

so i'd file now and have it worked out, and if the shipping claim goes through and is accepted the pp dispute can simply be closed, but then your screwed if you dont file a paypal claim and UPS claim takes days to go through and you miss out and take the chance for UPS to deny the claim, cause the packaging was TERRIBLE, i wouldnt be surprised if it was denied, was in a box, inside of another box.. no padding, peanuts, bubble wrap, ect. and the amp still has about 1" of open space on each side of it, i saw it :ughdunno:

any update on this did things get resolved

Weak ass UPS never came to pick up the package. I had to email and call them a bunch of time just to get results. I even missed work waiting for them and they never showed. They're suppose to call me today to pick it up. I'll update more later.

Was wondering why tracking said they were waiting on pickup. Keep me updated on when they come

They called this morning saying there was NO ticket for a pickup but on ups tracking it says there is and that thy were suppose to pick up on the 2nd etc. We have shitty weather and the normal ups driver called in. Either today they might pick up. If not definitely tomorrow. Or so they say.

They called this morning saying there was NO ticket for a pickup but on ups tracking it says there is and that thy were suppose to pick up on the 2nd etc. We have shitty weather and the normal ups driver called in. Either today they might pick up. If not definitely tomorrow. Or so they say.

why do they have to pick it up? why don't you just drop it off at there place?

I told them I'd drop it off last week they said they'll send a driver and here we are today

But yeah. UPS has sent the amp BACK to Kevin S and was delivered yesterday to him yesterday. So I have no amp and no $$$. What I'm wondering is, what if the claim is denied? Then what?