k3n12ock

Kevin S

if it is you have a paypal claim still right?

if it is you have a paypal claim still right?

Yezzir. But at this moment, I'm out everything. Could use that $400 right now.

thats bs, I hate seeing this crap happen.

well if Kevin has it does that mean ups already said no it isn't there issue? like did they even look at it? also did you get in touch with Kevin about this also how would you know if UPS will give you the shipping insurance? do you Have a claim number or anything or is this all going though Kevin

well if Kevin has it does that mean ups already said no it isn't there issue? like did they even look at it? also did you get in touch with Kevin about this also how would you know if UPS will give you the shipping insurance? do you Have a claim number or anything or is this all going though Kevin

According to UPS' site, it was shipped back to Kevin but the claim is still "under investigation" but I don't see why they would send it back to him without the claim being either denied or approved. I emailed Kevin yesterday but haven't heard from him yet. Here's the situation as of right now.

16910923.png

to be honest I would call UPS and tell them what is up with this amp then ask why it was shipped back to Kevin and who gets the money and when. like when will they approve or disprove the claim. and if you did this already what happened. plus aren't they open 24/7 via phone?

o now i can see the photo you posted! on my stupid, smart phone (lol) I couldn't see what any of that said lol!

ya i never seen one of those. so it would look like they looked at the amp, made a comment about it and send it up to the office for approval!

you know with all the money they make off of shipping insurance i wonder how many ppl make claims and how many of them get there money back!

I don't know man I hope this works out for you man I would hate to be in your shoes.

A good seller would have already refunded the money and dealt with claims themselves. But that's not the case here. UPS should only take 2 weeks to make a decision. A store manager told me this.

A good seller would have already refunded the money and dealt with claims themselves. But that's not the case here. UPS should only take 2 weeks to make a decision. A store manager told me this.

It really shows a persons merit, doesn't it.

Kevin must not realize the power of the search function.

I know when i had a claim filed they sent it back to the UPS store i shipped it from. Then from there they would either give it back to me if denied (it was!! And such BS BTW!!) Or the store would keep it if accepted. So i dont know maybe it is the same situation here? I hope it can all get resolved quickly and we can move past this VERY VERY unfortunate situation for all parties involved.

So I'm lookin at 2-3 weeks for an answer eh? That sucks. Next comp. is the 3rd of April. No amp, no cash = no go. Less points for me.

So I'm lookin at 2-3 weeks for an answer eh? That sucks. Next comp. is the 3rd of April. No amp, no cash = no go. Less points for me.

That sucks and knowing he is a business guy. So if he would refund your money he can just get it IF they refund it from ups.

That sucks and knowing he is a business guy. So if he would refund your money he can just get it IF they refund it from ups.

Yeah well, I asked him something along the lines of refunding me the $400 and he said something like "Sure. As soon as UPS sends me the money". May not be the exact words but it's damn near exact.

Of all my years of purchasing things online, whether CA related or not, this is the first time there was a problem and I've had to wait on the seller to hear from shipping company before resolving that problem. Most times, like mentioned before, the seller eats the cost or has sent me a different item while I sent the "broken" one back.

One things for sure, business men could learn a few things from guys like Jacob & Rusty.

Edited by k3n12ock

I just spent 10 minutes reading through this thing, and i just wish you the best of luck on getting your money back. Personally, i would never deal with even slightly shady people, and situations like this reinforce my point of view.

Yeah well, I asked him something along the lines of refunding me the $400 and he said something like "Sure. As soon as UPS sends me the money". May not be the exact words but it's damn near exact.

Of all my years of purchasing things online, whether CA related or not, this is the first time there was a problem and I've had to wait on the seller to hear from shipping company before resolving that problem. Most times, like mentioned before, the seller eats the cost or has sent me a different item while I sent the "broken" one back.

One things for sure, business men could learn a few things from guys like Jacob & Rusty.

Wow, so if he doesn't get the claim from UPS, you won't get shit back? Grade A business there. Can you still file claim on paypal? Also, BBB his ass.

Im sick of hearing about this guy (nothing against your thread). The way he does business is BS. I will never spend a penny of my money with this guy or any of his businesses.

In any other business transaction (1800woofers.com, etc etc) I would normally refund a customer first - In this situation the amp worked, tested working, and even have a PM from you saying it worked. Due to the area of uncertainty - I cannot simply just issue a refund incase you did in fact blow it, and it wasn't the shipping companies, fault - etc.

On a side note - I just got the amp back from UPS, and will be in touch with the lady who gave me her numbers in the claims dept. tomorrow - This should all be resolved tomorrow and at rest. I will keep you updated

So since this isn't your 1800woofer stuff it doesn't matter then? Plus it was mentioned on ebay that these amps wer "blown" hence why you tried to cancel the auction. But whatever, Either way, if the claim is denied send me the amp back.

So since this isn't your 1800woofer stuff it doesn't matter then? Plus it was mentioned on ebay that these amps wer "blown" hence why you tried to cancel the auction. But whatever, Either way, if the claim is denied send me the amp back.

And that's the issue to me, seller has already said the amps were blown. If they were blown he knew it and sold them anyway or if they were not blown he lied so he could make more money.

Either way the seller was full of shit and wont man up and take care of it.

In any other business transaction (1800woofers.com, etc etc) I would normally refund a customer first - In this situation the amp worked, tested working, and even have a PM from you saying it worked. Due to the area of uncertainty - I cannot simply just issue a refund incase you did in fact blow it, and it wasn't the shipping companies, fault - etc.

On a side note - I just got the amp back from UPS, and will be in touch with the lady who gave me her numbers in the claims dept. tomorrow - This should all be resolved tomorrow and at rest. I will keep you updated

So you have the amp, but still wont give the money back 'till ups responds? What would you lose giving his money back right now? you have your amp... Even if it is blown, eat the repair costs and get this resolved correctly. The guy is out 400 dollars right now, and you have both. Quite easy to send him HIS money back.

You have an extremely shady past history, here is an opportunity to demonstrate yourself a quality business person and offer a quick refund to satisfy a customer, potentially losing a little money in the short run but saving face and building a new reputation which is worth more than you'd lose on this single sale. Instead it's all about the short term money with you and needing to prove the customer to be at fault. And ofcourse, since it wasn't 1800woofers this customer isn't important, right? That's what you just said.

Great way to operate a business. You continue to live up to your reputation.

I hope this gets worked out soon because I hate to see things like this on my site.

I thought you were a jackhole before and you are doing more to promote that feeling than remove it. :(

Claim Information

Tracking Number: 1ZA879700393275848

Claim Type: Damaged Package

Merchandise Detail(s): 1 CAR AMPLIFIER

Hope I hear something today

Claim Information

Tracking Number: 1ZA879700393275848

Claim Type: Damaged Package

Merchandise Detail(s): 1 CAR AMPLIFIER

Hope I hear something today

x2