k3n12ock

Kevin S

anything?

We are all on the edge of our seat! :P

anything?

Not me sefugi. Too many beers last night and I slid onto the floor. :drink40:

Emailed Kevin this afternnon around 1 and UPS was suppose to contact him. Gonna email him again and see what's up.

anything?

Been there, done that! :trippy:

anything?

em there doing it, ,.

i saw kevin posting earlier today, hope he made some time for this guy. he probably didnt though.

anything?

em there doing it, ,.

:drink40:

I know hes been watching this topic....

i just read about this situation, and man I have too say. I don't think anyone should do business with this guy. thats terrible, if i had a company i was trying to promote, I'd show good customer service to public first chance I got.

He is definitely making a point

Im sure im not the only one but I wont be spending any of my money with him. This whole situation is messed up. I hope he takes care of the OP sooner than later, but even then I wont deal with him.

Well. Even though it says the claim/inspection was done, Kevin said that it was only suspended and that ups still has to further inspect the claim or some shit. Guess I'm SOL because tomorrow is Friday and he said he,s going to SBN.

And I have another comp coming up on the 3rd and all my buddies are getting their boxes and shit done but here I am without an amp which sucks bawls ya dig.

umm could you just call UPS to confirm what he is saying? I know I would!

or have you already confirmed what he siad to yuo?

Was anyone really surprised? Can we boycott this scammer off the SSA community?

He's at Kevin's mercy, what good would it do even if he did call ups...

He's at Kevin's mercy, what good would it do even if he did call ups...

umm just to confirm what kevin is saying? that way he could move ahead with the paypal claim if kevin is trying to scew him?

Was anyone really surprised? Can we boycott this scammer off the SSA community?

Not many of us want him here, but you have to talk to Mark.

Until this is resolved I am moving it and pinning it in the Skar Audio section.

Well. Even though it says the claim/inspection was done, Kevin said that it was only suspended and that ups still has to further inspect the claim or some shit. Guess I'm SOL because tomorrow is Friday and he said he,s going to SBN.

It's a time stalling tactic anyways. I would be extremely surprised if UPS paid a claim. They have pretty stringent requirements for packaging electronics. Unless the package was obviously damaged which would have subsequently damaged the contents, I'd say chances of UPS paying anything are pretty much nil.

Although I think it would be hilarious if you got some people at SBN to carry around picket signs near the Skar vehicles. If it wasn't so close to SBN I would have suggested having some shirts made up as well.

It's a time stalling tactic anyways. I would be extremely surprised if UPS paid a claim. They have pretty stringent requirements for packaging electronics. Unless the package was obviously damaged which would have subsequently damaged the contents, I'd say chances of UPS paying anything are pretty much nil.

Although I think it would be hilarious if you got some people at SBN to carry around picket signs near the Skar vehicles. If it wasn't so close to SBN I would have suggested having some shirts made up as well.

At this point I bet if you asked for donations and filmed it a lot of people would chip in on those shirts.

ON the phone with UPS and they're telling me something totally different from what Kevin is telling me..

ON the phone with UPS and they're telling me something totally different from what Kevin is telling me..

See I told you to make sure and double check! it is what I would have done! let us know what you find out! now i am on the edge of my seat lol!!!

ken, its obvious kevin knows he fucked up and is just buying time

hit him with that paypal claim, a situation like this, with the proof you have you have imo a 100% chance of getting your money back

this guy is even pissing me off