k3n12ock

Kevin S

Well, UPS said the amp was inspected and sent back and the claim was denied due to the shippers packing. So at this point, there is nothing they can do since they're not at fault. UPS told me that they gave Kevin options (whatever they are) and that HE needs to contact them for up to date info on the claim (which was already denied so this makes no sense). So basically Kevin said he was waiting on UPS but UPS had already contacted him and has already denied the claim yet Kevin is going to SBN and I'm out an amp AND $400.

Well, UPS said the amp was inspected and sent back and the claim was denied due to the shippers packing. So at this point, there is nothing they can do since they're not at fault. UPS told me that they gave Kevin options (whatever they are) and that HE needs to contact them for up to date info on the claim (which was already denied so this makes no sense). So basically Kevin said he was waiting on UPS but UPS had already contacted him and has already denied the claim yet Kevin is going to SBN and I'm out an amp AND $400.

Damn, he's good.

Scammers are good at what they do, scamming.

:sleepwerd4:

Damn, he's good.

that is what she said!

but ya man you need to act and maybe bring this to marks attention which I think he may already know about...

wait they gave kevin options? as in it isn't our fault eat it? or get sued? wtf? what options can they give him since the claim was denied? and yes i know you most likely are not allowed to know but what options does he have lol!

also for you ya that isn't good/cool and i feel for you. I hope this gets fixed.

Well, Kevin emailed me and said, "Yes she said the claim was put on hold so it will show denied but is infact not denied. Please do not worry. " so FML

Well, Kevin emailed me and said, "Yes she said the claim was put on hold so it will show denied but is infact not denied. Please do not worry. " so FML

what are you going do? believe him at face value? I know what everyone else would do but what would you DO? I know I would ask him for a time line and what is going to happen. also i would bring up the fact that you contacted UPS and you heard a different tale! put it all on the table and see where it goes. this is what I would do to be the better/best man and then based on the fact he gives make a choices! but that is just me and i am crazy! lol

Well. Even though it says the claim/inspection was done, Kevin said that it was only suspended and that ups still has to further inspect the claim or some shit. Guess I'm SOL because tomorrow is Friday and he said he,s going to SBN.

It's a time stalling tactic anyways. I would be extremely surprised if UPS paid a claim. They have pretty stringent requirements for packaging electronics. Unless the package was obviously damaged which would have subsequently damaged the contents, I'd say chances of UPS paying anything are pretty much nil.

Although I think it would be hilarious if you got some people at SBN to carry around picket signs near the Skar vehicles. If it wasn't so close to SBN I would have suggested having some shirts made up as well.

At this point I bet if you asked for donations and filmed it a lot of people would chip in on those shirts.

This is a fact, i would donate right now ;)

Good job on moving this to the skar section ///M5. You'd think Kevin would just pay to stop all this bad publicity. Maybe some day he'll learn.

But yeah. I said for him to refund me since he says it's NOT denied but he said I'm not seeing anything until the claim is "110%"

Dude seems like a punk.

VERY happy I didn't do any business with him.

Dude seems like a punk.

VERY happy I didn't do any business with him.

This kind of thing makes my teeth itch!! Total :bull:

Although I think it would be hilarious if you got some people at SBN to carry around picket signs near the Skar vehicles. If it wasn't so close to SBN I would have suggested having some shirts made up as well.

White t-shirts and black magic markers. :fing34:

Dude I wish this would get resolved. Not to save Kevin, but so K3n gets his shit right.

This is a complete crock, and Aaron/Mark you guys should ban Kevin from SSA PERIOD.

And Kevin if you want my opinion to change, I have a shopping list for my install. Why don't you take my list, send it to my boys house in AZ. When I come home I will inventory it, inspect and test it. IF its ALL 110% good I will pay you. If not I keep your gear and my $$$.

I figure it would be kinda like you did this kid.

J

wow... just wow.... and i almost bought 2 skar's. i'm glad i didn't. i'm so glad we have people like rusty that actually help there buyer's and actually care about cs. i don't understand how someone like kevin can get on a well trusted site like ssa and fill it with his lies. i cant believe there are human's like this... and for the OP. paypal may not do anything now, but there is still hope! contact your bank i had something like this happen to me but not with audio. it was 3 months after the deal was made and i called my bank they refunded my money and then went after the seller for internet fraud. i wish you the best of luck OP! kevin gtfo the internet. btw yay my first post =P

you act like every person that has bought a skar hasn't had amazing customer service lol

IMO this shouldn't be moved because this isn't a feedback section, typical M5 though......

Hopefully this gets resolved soon but 1-2 bad sales doesn't ruin 300+ good ones. It's simple math kiddies. I've seen bad things happen to people that have gotten SSA products and Fi Audio as well. NO COMPANY is perfect. they strive to be, but someone somewhere will always be left unsatisfied at times........

:suicide-santa: :suicide-santa:

you act like every person that has bought a skar hasn't had amazing customer service lol

IMO this shouldn't be moved because this isn't a feedback section, typical M5 though......

Hopefully this gets resolved soon but 1-2 bad sales doesn't ruin 300+ good ones. It's simple math kiddies. I've seen bad things happen to people that have gotten SSA products and Fi Audio as well. NO COMPANY is perfect. they strive to be, but someone somewhere will always be left unsatisfied at times........

Yes it does. Especially stuff like this. It only takes one bad transaction to go public like this one to ruin a company's rep. There has been bad transactions from other companies, like you said no one is perfect. The difference is how they handle it. I have had problems with other audio companies myself. They made it right and didnt give me the run around like is going on in this thread.

Yes it does. Especially stuff like this. It only takes one bad transaction to go public like this one to ruin a company's rep. There has been bad transactions from other companies, like you said no one is perfect. The difference is how they handle it. I have had problems with other audio companies myself. They made it right and didnt give me the run around like is going on in this thread.

:thanx::thanx::thanx::thanx::thanx::thanx::thanx::thanx::thanx::thanx:

Poor little child. Swinging from someone's nuts hopin to catch a free crumb.

Let me ask you something guy. If a resturant serves 3,000 people (like Kevin claims he has) and 1-2 people get severe food poisoning would they be investigated or possibly shut down? YES!! Just like that this craptastic business owner has fucked people over, and done so under other names other places. He needs to leave this game behind.

I am not a violent person.....Really I am not......But I would not be surprised if someone found hiom at SBN and got themselves even for his trickery........Just sayin'

:)

J

lmao :ohnoes9:

1-2 business deals don't ruin a company, you must be stupid for believing such nonsense. I don't think it's that you think it will be ruined. I think you just want him to be ruined. And people like you are what makes this world a piece of shit

i respect your opinion. I just know that the people in these deals will either be refunded or will get what they bought. IMO that isn't being stolen from.

Hopefully the hate doesn't out weigh the positive in the future. see you guys later I am headed out to spring break nationals :)

See but in the past he has not gotten them the WORKING equipment OR a REFUND. As such he is suspect.

He is a fuck up until he fixes shit.

Enjoy SBN. Its always a good time.

J

Typical Malibu. Doesn't know jack of the situation, draws conclusion, thinks he is right, puffs chest and acts like an idiot. Pull your head out of your ass and breath occasionally.

As for this being pinned. I gave the OP a very specific PM stating that I pinned it based on history and the fact his situation isn't resolved. I have his full permission to move it and am putting it where it belongs. Assuming this gets resolved, a discussion can follow then for what we do with the thread, but until it is resolved it will be out here front and center.

If it were my forum I wouldn't have moved the thread, but removed the Skar section. So if you want typical M5. I do what is right, don't stand for nonsense, and don't pull punches in my response. A spade is a spade to me.