k3n12ock

Kevin S

you act like every person that has bought a skar hasn't had amazing customer service lol

IMO this shouldn't be moved because this isn't a feedback section, typical M5 though......

Hopefully this gets resolved soon but 1-2 bad sales doesn't ruin 300+ good ones. It's simple math kiddies. I've seen bad things happen to people that have gotten SSA products and Fi Audio as well. NO COMPANY is perfect. they strive to be, but someone somewhere will always be left unsatisfied at times........

:suicide-santa: :suicide-santa:

Typical Malibu. Doesn't know jack of the situation, draws conclusion, thinks he is right, puffs chest and acts like an idiot. Pull your head out of your ass and breath occasionally.

As for this being pinned. I gave the OP a very specific PM stating that I pinned it based on history and the fact his situation isn't resolved. I have his full permission to move it and am putting it where it belongs. Assuming this gets resolved, a discussion can follow then for what we do with the thread, but until it is resolved it will be out here front and center.

If it were my forum I wouldn't have moved the thread, but removed the Skar section. So if you want typical M5. I do what is right, don't stand for nonsense, and don't pull punches in my response. A spade is a spade to me.

I loled at your puffs chest thing.....in a good way

I see what you mean, just hope this gets resolved fast so we can move forward with all of this

you act like every person that has bought a skar hasn't had amazing customer service lol

IMO this shouldn't be moved because this isn't a feedback section, typical M5 though......

Hopefully this gets resolved soon but 1-2 bad sales doesn't ruin 300+ good ones. It's simple math kiddies. I've seen bad things happen to people that have gotten SSA products and Fi Audio as well. NO COMPANY is perfect. they strive to be, but someone somewhere will always be left unsatisfied at times........

Typical Malibu. Doesn't know jack of the situation, draws conclusion, thinks he is right, puffs chest and acts like an idiot. Pull your head out of your ass and breath occasionally.

As for this being pinned. I gave the OP a very specific PM stating that I pinned it based on history and the fact his situation isn't resolved. I have his full permission to move it and am putting it where it belongs. Assuming this gets resolved, a discussion can follow then for what we do with the thread, but until it is resolved it will be out here front and center.

If it were my forum I wouldn't have moved the thread, but removed the Skar section. So if you want typical M5. I do what is right, don't stand for nonsense, and don't pull punches in my response. A spade is a spade to me.

I loled at your puffs chest thing.....in a good way

I see what you mean, just hope this gets resolved fast so we can move forward with all of this

Once Kevin fixes it THIS situation is resolved. There are still others.

I still stand by my idea if he wants to keep Skar on SSA.

J

Nobody will be able to move forward from this till Kevin gets off SSA, go let him ruin another forum. Im just sayin :eek5wavey:

trust is all you have with internet sales why blow it he should of took the loss if it was a loss to say profit in the future sad situation

lmao :ohnoes9:

1-2 business deals don't ruin a company, you must be stupid for believing such nonsense. I don't think it's that you think it will be ruined. I think you just want him to be ruined. And people like you are what makes this world a piece of shit

Yes they do, not all companies but yes they can bro (learn something about businesses, most dont have any room for a failure rate period). But I forgot you know it all. No, people like Kevin are what make this world a piece of shit. Getting over on innocent people just so he can make enough money to get another shipment of Skar Audio subwoofers. :suicide-santa:

I hate to say it but 1800Woofers (Skar Audio) is starting to sound like *cough* RD Audio!

I work for a pharmaceutical company, and if someone were to be injured or die while taking one of our drugs, there would be an FDA Investigation, resulting in a possible shut down of the facility. $2 billion dollars in sales, with just ONE injury, and we can all lose our jobs.

Moral of the story is, it only takes one bad apple to ruin the bunch.

:sleepwerd4:

Wow... after all of the horrible experiences with this individual, I'm surprised he's allowed on any forum at all. I thank those of you that made his antics public. You have kept me from making the mistake of purchasing anything from this half-ass "businessman." I've known drug dealers with better customer service lol.

Wow this topic goes hard, just hope to see a resolution out of all this and a good one at that, as this forum is full of good members and as a supporting member I hate to see these type of things happen.

Wow... after all of the horrible experiences with this individual, I'm surprised he's allowed on any forum at all. I thank those of you that made his antics public. You have kept me from making the mistake of purchasing anything from this half-ass "businessman." I've known drug dealers with better customer service lol.

:roflmao: Now that's funny!

Nobody will be able to move forward from this till Kevin gets off SSA, go let him ruin another forum. Im just sayin :eek5wavey:

He shouldn't be able to perform this kind of business anywhere, no matter what forum.

:roflmao: Now that's funny!

:+1:

Saw mark on here earlier viewing this thread. Hope he can help out with this situation.

Saw mark on here earlier viewing this thread. Hope he can help out with this situation.

I just spoke to Mark on the phone, I believe he is speaking to Kevin in person as I type this, at SBn.

GOOD to hear Aaron!!!

J

I was right:

197320_207450102600868_100000076405779_839326_2039745_n.jpg

Is that a pic of Kevin? And mark what the Heck? Looks like he wants to fight him

ON the phone with UPS and they're telling me something totally different from what Kevin is telling me..

I am so surprised I almost fell of my chair.

/sarcasm

Do you have some blinds on your eyes ? How would you feel about getting lied to, losing both an amp and money ? If things would get handled and this would really be a drop in an ocean, no problem but the dude has a history of scamming...you can't go back and delete that.

197320_207450102600868_100000076405779_839326_2039745_n.jpg

:fryingpan:

Looks like mark is yelling at Kevin in that pic lol

Hope he doesn't leave any skar's! :lol2:

Looks like mark is yelling at Kevin in that pic lol

I see what you did thar

Hope he doesn't leave any skar's! :lol2:

damn.. kevin is gettin such bad rep.. not even the camera can focus on what he's doin..

That's TRUE scammin right there.