k3n12ock

Kevin S

I was right:

197320_207450102600868_100000076405779_839326_2039745_n.jpg

he looks like hes saying "is it me or is it hot in here?"

He looks like he's gonna rip his shirt off to fight Mark...............not a bright idea.

J

He looks like a kid. How old is he?

A kid? He looks like he is in his early 30 ish although I have been wrong many a time

He is 19

He is 19

And acts 8

J

No matter the age, someone running/not running a bussiness should take care of there customers because without them you are done.

Stick a fork in it, it's done!

Yes the age of a business person is not what matters, i was just answering the question. I am sure Mark will be able to talk to him and help resolve this situation. As a fellow business person i have looked to Mark for many situations and he has been able to guide me with some possible solutions that would help benefit everyone. I hope Kevin will follow suit and listen and take heed to Mark's words and MANY MANY MANY (I say MANY because he is old!!! I like to dig that in there!) years of wisdom!!

A kid? He looks like he is in his early 30 ish although I have been wrong many a time

well "kid" in a sense of inexperienced :ughdunno: looks like he could be in his late 20s, early 30s. Just seems too young to be running multiple businesses alone. I think that idea is backed by his customer service...

But yeah. Guess he didn't call UPS since he's at SBN.

Yeah, nice he's there spending your money while your waiting to see what's going to happen. Sorry k3n12ock, that isn't happening to me and it pisses me off!

wow i just read this whole thread.

Kevin S one question = Your Name and Reputation are worth 400 bucks man? If your sooooo worried about getting bashed and a bad name then you would of resolved it INSTANTLY, dragging this on like you did, trying to do nothing, then finally, agreeing to make a ups claim after you were drug through the mud.

No one should have to pucking twist your arm to get customer service. You bla bla bla about happy customers, WAY TO GO DIPSHIT thats what your supposed to do. its your god damn job. its like a guy saying "i take care of my kids" like its something special. NO its nothing special its what you do.

and what you have shown here is not responsible or ethical by any means. you run a business man, by sending this guy his 400 bucks back instantly you could of saved yourself from the thousands of people reading this thread and the others were you blatantly fucked others over. If that was done all those people could of been potential customers of yours, i was actually getting ready to place an order on 1800 woofers till i read this thread, had this thread been one page long and it consisted of

OP- "i recieved a bad amp"

Kevin S - "Return damaged amp and refund will be made"

If this would of happened then i would of made my order. That CLEARLY did not happen.

Its amazing people of this honesty and integrity level can make it as far as owning multiple companies.

Just for the record, A few weeks ago I was shopping around for some drivers, was pretty ready to buy some brand new sa15s off 1800woofers, it had just opened and had a nice little discount, but after reading some of his background history on other forums and his current business practices I decided to buy some used drivers instead. Glad I did...

Couple users mentioned his age, personally I just don't give a shit, it all comes down to good business practice, ethics, and being reasonable, so far I've seen none.

I hope the best for the OP AND Kevin, <- get your shit together man.

Just for the record, A few weeks ago I was shopping around for some drivers, was pretty ready to buy some brand new sa15s off 1800woofers, it had just opened and had a nice little discount

i did just that! :) well, taking the risk that is

I was just curious on his age, pretty irrelevant to the subject though.

Was going to order a battery from him, decided not to, GLAD i didn't.

The thing that really gets me, and most of you as well I'm sure, is KEVIN still doesn't get it after 17 pages of potential customers telling him how to rectify this shitty situation.

If I may quote the movie Armageddon > " I wouldn't trust him with a potato gun."

Kevin, you are a waste of space. Your true colors have shown once again. Your window of opportunity to make this right and establish a good reputation has expired! :banhim::Doh::fryingpan::jon:

Edited by cobra93

I keep seeing him post other shit on the forums and completely blow past this one, that makes me hate the guy. Its only a matter of time till he's out of here im sure. If not this screw up then when the next one rolls around

Customer has been refunded 100%. FYI - I was not ignoring this post so please don't make comments as such. We have been going back and forth in emails, not on this forum.

Kevin

(Now that this is all settled)

Customer has been refunded 100%. FYI - I was not ignoring this post so please don't make comments as such. We have been going back and forth in emails, not on this forum.

Kevin

It could have been settled before it was started. Until the next time. . . .

Kevin

It could have been settled before it was started. Until the next time. . . .

Hey, at least it was quick and easy for the customer. :suicide-santa:

Kevin

Thread was started 2/20.

Glad to see it only took a month.

Eh, at least it got sorted out for the buyer. That says something to me right there.

I think Kevin received some good advice and will put it to use going forward.

He made it harder than it had to be, but if he learned something lets put it in the past and move on.

:fing34:

This is burned into my, and others memory, and will never be forgotten.

Knock, glad to here you got your refund.

Edited by cobra93