k3n12ock

Kevin S

Doesn't mean it's him. The only two Authorized Sundown Audio dealers in Florida are in Hernando Beach, and in Delray Boh, the closest is one hour from Tampa.

I see many people jumping to conclusions, with not a shred of evidence.

mackdaddy-shades-line-sunglasses-2.jpg

wtf is this? I want a pair! ;) lol nice find!

Whether it is or isn't. He has burned a lot of bridges and his reputation reflects that.

:shrug:

how would someone go about finding out who this is? would you have to ask Jacob..or maybe ask Jacob if this seller is Kevin or not? or is that against the rules/law of privacy or something?

how would someone go about finding out who this is? would you have to ask Jacob..or maybe ask Jacob if this seller is Kevin or not? or is that against the rules/law of privacy or something?

I don't get what it matters..........

:ughdunno:

:peepwall:

It's his business ethics, that is what everybody is worried about. He has a rep of being a scammer. Tough to break that image.

I don't get what it matters..........

:ughdunno:

my reply was in response to Duran reply. Rather then jumping to a conclusion I figured why don't we just end this and ask rather then assume, and how would someone do this? I don't know ask Jacob? Hell i don't know that is why i was asking.

How about asking the man himself, Kevin?

Last week I bought two runs of wire from Kevin. His communication was excellent, the price was great and the product arrived as described. I just ordered another run of wire from Kevin and I am expecting it next week.

Thanks Kevin.

Eastcoastcaraudio.com is owned by Kevin.

Do a whois for the domain registration.

Domain Name: EASTCOASTCARAUDIO.COM Registrant: EastCoastCarAudio LLC Kevin Schlenker (kevin@skaraudio.com) 33160 US 19 N Palm Harbor null,34684 US Tel. +1.7135745287 Creation Date: 01-Apr-2011

seems to me that you ran it on too low power with the car off dude thats ur problem not his man

Kevin's a cool guy, i know him personally... ALSO i know the amps worked prior to him getting them BECAUSE they were trades from a good personal friend and I played with them even prior to Kevin getting a hold of them.

Domain Name: EASTCOASTCARAUDIO.COM Registrant: EastCoastCarAudio LLC Kevin Schlenker (kevin@skaraudio.com) 33160 US 19 N Palm Harbor null,34684 US Tel. +1.7135745287 Creation Date: 01-Apr-2011

This is about as shady as it can get. + they sell skar and sundown? and pretty much every other thing from 1800woofers and then on SMD it seems like if he has acess to MalibuOn22's account over there.

This is about as shady as it can get. + they sell skar and sundown? and pretty much every other thing from 1800woofers and then on SMD it seems like if he has acess to MalibuOn22's account over there.

I doesnt matter to me how many businesses Kevin is dealing with or owns. As long as my business dealings with him are honest then I will continue to buy from him. I also know that nobody is perfect, including myself ;), a couple hiccups here and there will happen.

As far as I know Skar is a subsidiary of Sundown. Obsidian is too. From a business perspective, his deallings with forum members on SMD are meaningless to me.

I doesnt matter to me how many businesses Kevin is dealing with or owns. As long as my business dealings with him are honest then I will continue to buy from him. I also know that nobody is perfect, including myself ;), a couple hiccups here and there will happen.

As far as I know Skar is a subsidiary of Sundown. Obsidian is too. From a business perspective, his deallings with forum members on SMD are meaningless to me.

Skar has no ownership attachments to sundown and is owned by Kevin, and has nothing to do with Jacob as far as company goes. Jacob plays more of a consultant role in the SKAR business.

Just to clear things up for you guys....

Skar has no ownership attachments to sundown and is owned by Kevin, and has nothing to do with Jacob as far as company goes. Jacob plays more of a consultant role in the SKAR business.

Just to clear things up for you guys....

Ah, thanks for clearing that up.