k3n12ock

Kevin S

I have seen or been told about most everything in the past by now, that is why I had talked to Mark for a while about parting ways with him. If you happened to notice, 1800Woofers is leaving SSA. Kevin appears to realize that customer service is more important and is focusing on that. We are putting morals over money, again.

this is awesome to hear.

as for all the "shit talking" talking towards SSA... I think you need to go back and read the whole thread. I dont think ANYONE down talked the forum directly, just the decisions made keeping 1800 woofers on there site, that is all.

No one asked for SSA to do anything, they and I stated our opinions on kevins company and expressed how we didnt think kevin should be allowed to advertise or sell or whatever, not just keep representing this sub par company.

and steavmeade for all the "new" people coming around talking shit? Really? Gonna pull the newb card dude?

granted my membership is new and i have a low post count, doesnt mean im new to anything, anyone with any experience should know that. ive been a member at ROE since 06' trust me Ive been around.

Sorry if my loud opinion offends anyone, Im young and speak my mind, I turn 23 next month.

But what denim just posted is exactly what I would of done, and thats exactly what i was "expecting" to be done. Im very proud to be a member of this board. I really dont mean to step on anyones toes, I just thought this forum was better than that.

Just so you know, there is no problem speaking your mind here as long as it is civil. We don't delete anything unless something gets WAY out of hand and has totally lost track or purpose. In the past, there has been an occasional disagreement with how Mark and I have run things or made changes to the board. I am able to handle criticism about my site, because to me in my life, I am dealing with things far more pressing and life demanding then conflicts on the forum, so it is easy for me not to sweat it. I can admit, I jumped the gun with Ology Audio, much of the mod staff came down on me hard. We discussed it in a civil manner and figured out the best approach to move forward. I will be taking the 1800woofers section down soon.

Aaron,

I may of missed it but if you would be so kind, what was Ology Audio and what did they do?

PM is fine and if you just wanna leave it as the past is the past, no biggie.

J

Im sorry if i wasnt civil, I wasnt trying to offensive at all. And constructive criticism is all if any was implied.

I understand stating money was the motive is a bit "edgy" i just hadnt really any other thought as to why you'd keep his section around. I was just amazed he was still being promoted through SSA more then anything and stated why i thought so.

I now realize that you guys had to let things ride their course, so again, Im sorry for jumping down everyones throat. I dont wanna be known as someone thats just combative/argumentative.

Aaron,

I may of missed it but if you would be so kind, what was Ology Audio and what did they do?

PM is fine and if you just wanna leave it as the past is the past, no biggie.

J

It was a handful of years back and there were conflicts with product and actual product and a few other things.

Im sorry if i wasnt civil, I wasnt trying to offensive at all. And constructive criticism is all if any was implied.

I understand stating money was the motive is a bit "edgy" i just hadnt really any other thought as to why you'd keep his section around. I was just amazed he was still being promoted through SSA more then anything and stated why i thought so.

I now realize that you guys had to let things ride their course, so again, Im sorry for jumping down everyones throat. I dont wanna be known as someone thats just combative/argumentative.

:drink40:

Good looks SSA... Wood, you did nothing wrong IMO, but sometimes a strong opinion is read the wrong online.. It happens...

Denim did Kevin say if he will shut down his ebay store as well to concentrate on improving his customer service?

Denim did Kevin say if he will shut down his ebay store as well to concentrate on improving his customer service?

Why would he do that? He is taking trade ins for skar woofers. If he shuts down his ebay store it takes away one more outlet to sell the products he takes in. Besides if all he is doing is selling skar and reselling what he takes in, he should be able to keep up on customer service. And hopefully he's learned his lesson about no reserve listings. Which is what started this whole mess in the first place.

Why would he do that? He is taking trade ins for skar woofers. If he shuts down his ebay store it takes away one more outlet to sell the products he takes in. Besides if all he is doing is selling skar and reselling what he takes in, he should be able to keep up on customer service. And hopefully he's learned his lesson about no reserve listings. Which is what started this whole mess in the first place.

His ebay store name is 1800woofers.

I deal with Aaron and Mark on a day to day basis with SKAR, and some other things as well. We have had a great relationship and I will prove to them that it will only be a greater relationship as things go on. There are some issues that need to be resolved which is why after talking to Mark in person I have decided to close down 1800Woofers and get things under control as far as Customer Support goes.

I think this thread can rest as the customer has been taken care once and for all. I hope those of you who think otherwise of me can see in the years to come with SKAR and SSA that it is a good , solid relationship. Taking a step back from retail with other brands and focusing on SKAR will ensure that the ideals of the SSA community be met as Denim and Mark LaFountain have stressed to me how important it is.

Edited by SomeDonnieDude

I have not spoken with Kevin about his ebay store at all.

Well there's another ebay store in the same location selling the same products> eastcoastcaraudio. I'm not sure if it is his store, but I would think it would be hard to repair his customer service rep when still running multiple stores.

Well there's another ebay store in the same location selling the same products> eastcoastcaraudio. I'm not sure if it is his store, but I would think it would be hard to repair his customer service rep when still running multiple stores.

If that is him, it is getting shady and the pattern of changing names would be obvious.

Eh, that one has good feedback and it looks like his name is micheal.

good feedback.. that can't be kevin! lol but then again look at the number of sales he has now compared to 1800 woofers! lol! give it a few more sales!

If that is him, it is getting shady and the pattern of changing names would be obvious.

Wow! This guy is nothing but shady if it is him. Looks very similar to his other stores Subtilis Audio, 1800Woofers and now EasCoastAudio. :shrug:

the account in question is from Tampa, and the 1800woofers is from pearl harbor, which is what 2hours away?

Wow! This guy is nothing but shady if it is him. Looks very similar to his other stores Subtilis Audio, 1800Woofers and now EasCoastAudio. :shrug:

Maybe I'll buy something.

Not!!

Not!!

LOL!

Didnt know you were a comedian also sefugi...

Not!!

LOL!

Didnt know you were a comedian also sefugi...

Little laughter is good for the soul!

the account in question is from Tampa, and the 1800woofers is from pearl harbor, which is what 2hours away?

I'm not sure if it his him or not. Maybe someone from sundown audio can confirm who it is since they are a sundown dealer. But Kevin claimed in the past he was from Tampa halfway down this page, post #8. http://www.caraudio.com/forums/car-audio-classifieds-old-replies-only/427504-$75-flat-fee-sealed-enclosures.html

Anyone find out about this eastcoastcaraudio?

Claim to be an Authorized Internet Sundown Dealer :ughdunno: