ssh

S.DeYoung

Bought a saz1500d from S.DeYoung last week, received amp today. It's in perfect condition, can't even tell it was used.

Packaging was top notch, UPS would have had a hard time breaking it ;)

Thanks again.

MB Quarts amp purchased from this member. The next day after payment had a tracking # and 3 days later item delivered. Very well packaged. This member should be high on the list of someone to purchase from!! Thanks!!

I second that motion :eek5wavey:

I bought an AQ2200 from him. Sent him payment and had the tracking number for it shortly after. It came in today just as described, in original box with manual and QC sheet. Looks great, almost brand new. Top notch seller in my book.

Cant wait to hook this up to my Xcon...just waiting for 0awg wiring to get here to test it

Bought an XS power D1200 from Sean last week. Just got it today; exact condition that was expected, quick shipment, great price and top notch communication. :+1: For his rep!

I bought an AQ2200 from him. Sent him payment and had the tracking number for it shortly after. It came in today just as described, in original box with manual and QC sheet. Looks great, almost brand new. Top notch seller in my book.

Cant wait to hook this up to my Xcon...just waiting for 0awg wiring to get here to test it

Powered two :eek5wavey: 15 ssd's to some good times.

I recently bought a pair of brand new SA12's from Sean this Wednesday. Within an hour of sending payment, he had already had them shipped, and one of them is here already. The woofer is exactly as described, and in impeccable condition. I cannot wait for the other!

I absolutely would not hesitate to buy anything else from him. Quick, great communication, and a patient guy. :)

Edited by dyllanx1500

good understanding guy transaction went smooth