00WJGC

bcst86 lied to his bank & committed fraud...

I sold him an Alpine CDA-9813 I had listed here back in January. Now it's a month later: my PayPal balance is frozen at -$140.00 & I have an open dispute filed against me. It's a credit card chargeback, citing "unauthorized chargeback". So, in summary, bcst86 called his bank & lied to them about sending me the money so they'd have PayPal charge it back. Now he has the headunit & his money. I believe the correct term for what he has done would be called "fraud", which is very much so against the law.

I have the USPS delivery confirmation #, which when entered into their site shows the item was delivered successfully to the address he gave me. I have pictures of the h/u playing a cd while in my Jeep. I also have two other PM's, which are even bigger pieces of evidence. The first being a PM from him stating he received the headunit. His account is unverified on PayPal, but I got him to admit on here to filing the unauthorized charges claim with his bank.

So, bcst86.....

I have the delivery confirmation # from USPS stating the item was delivered, & pictures of a working item. I also have messages from you stored on here & screenshot in which you, from the exact same account.... Inquired about purchasing the item, received my PayPal account info to pay for the item, gave cofirmation that you'd sent payment, gave your address as to where it should be delivered, gave confirmation that the item was succesfully delivered undamaged, ANDDDDD....said you contacted your bank & had them chargeback my account for the sent amount, stating unauthorized charges.

I want the chargeback canceled on my PayPal account immediately. If the -$140.00 balance & claim on my account have not been removed by the end of the business day on Tuesday, February 29th I will have my lawyer contact PayPal/your bank. If I have to use a lawyer to resolve this I will also pursue you in a criminal court for committing fraud against me, PayPal, & your bank.

005-1.png

USPS Delivery Confirmation # 0310 0480 0001 0073 8182

ha.png

001.png

002.png

003.png

dytdkyc.png

005.jpg

004-1.jpg

002-1.jpg

**The last picture is actually a video from my phone of it working & playing cd's. I don't know why it won't play once I uploaded it to my computer/photobucket.

Edited by 00WJGC

GEE-ZUS!!!

:WTFBubble:

GEE-ZUS!!!

:WTFBubble:

As soon as I told him I shipped the h/u he PM'd me asking for a refund, something about he needed the money because his truck was towed. He asked that I gift him the money back via PayPal & he'd ship the h/u back once he got it. I told him I could not do that, for obvious reasons. A few days pass & I get an IM from him thanking me for the deck, stating it arrived & was undamaged. I told hm to enjoy it & went on my merry way. Then 2-3 days after that he says the cd player doesn't work & asked that I refund him the money, then he'd send the h/u. I held my end as the seller, I sent him a working h/u & he received a working h/u. It was insured, so I was willing to work with him, but I wasn't gonna just send him the money.

Because of the previous odd behavior I asked him to ship the h/u back & then I would fully re-imburst him. He simply refused. I even offered him two seperate h/u's in exchange, a Kenwood KDC-X592 or a Pioneer DEH-P600. He said no & again requested a refund. I then told him I'd be willing to have the Alpine fixed or exchange it for a different h/u, but I would not just send him the money back. I sent him a working h/u & he received a working h/u. At this point he ignored me & i figured he didn't want any of my offers.

Now, several weeks later, I log-in to my PayPal & I have a balance of -$140. Since I refused to just give him my money he calls his bank & lies to them about an "unauthorized charge" on his account. If I was him I believe I would have sent the h/u back or exchanged it with one I offered before I committed fraud.

Edited by 00WJGC

Didn't you already get caught as a scam artist?

Goob de-mod/banned me on CA.com for abusing my MOD powers, not scamming. And I'd do it again, that crap was ridiculous.

I saw a lot of bashing, but no evidence that I've scammed anyone. Then again, there isn't any evidence; I've never scammed anyone.

Everyone I ever sold to on ca.com received their gear, & in working order. I have been texting mossberg this weekend to work out a deal & will be sending him a 2nd h/u as soon as possible.

As for everyone on ca.com "proving" I'm a scammer....

The guy on JeepForum ended up getting 2 h/u's. The one I originally sent, & the replacement I sent after he started the thread stating he never got his h/u. It was stuck in-transit due to inclimate weather. If you bashers would've actually READ the thread you'd have seen where he got them 2 days apart. He then apologized, as well as those who bashed on that forum. The thread was spammed by immature people on that forum, then carried to ca.com by the immature people their. Instead of actually reading the thread everyone just linked it, posted my personal info, sms bombed me, & called me a scammer.

And Dylan seems to have everyone thinking the 9813 was broke when I received it from mossberg, & sold bcst86 a broken h/u. Then would you please explain how do I have pictures & videos of it playing cd's? Again, a lot of bashing, pointing fingers, & calling me a scammer, but no actual proof or evidence. I have PROOF that bcst86 is trying to scam me.

Edited by 00WJGC

And I didn't start this thread to bash or start an uproar. I just want this settled, & this is where a MOD advised me to post this.

Edited by 00WJGC

well, there is 2 people ill avoid all deals with. dont really care who did what, both bad business to me.

well, there is 2 people ill avoid all deals with. dont really care who did what, both bad business to me.

I'll never again sell anything over the internet, ever. It's far too big of a hassle & risk.

Edited by 00WJGC

Sounds like it's time for a road trip to Texas. Just my .02.

Let's keep the small talk out fellas, thank you for your feedback 00WJGC.

so i did wrong by receiving something that didnt work. talked to him, couldnt work it out. tried to make a claim with paypal, but he had me send it as a gift payment which i found out from paypal was a bad idea. first time buying from somebody. when i talked to the lady from paypal over the phone she told me to call the bank and ask for a buyer protection. so i called the number on the back of my card like she said to do and they understood and were willing to help me out.

chase is investigating it and i was waiting to send the hu back after i heard back from them which i havnt. but after this i am just going to send the HU back to him since i have no use for a cd player that doesnt work.

did yall see this thread.... http://www.caraudio.com/forums/*negative*-feedback/504971-bob-saget.html

after looking at that it seems like he knew it didnt work. maybe im not reading right or something

so i did wrong by receiving something that didnt work. talked to him, couldnt work it out. tried to make a claim with paypal, but he had me send it as a gift payment which i found out from paypal was a bad idea. first time buying from somebody. when i talked to the lady from paypal over the phone she told me to call the bank and ask for a buyer protection. so i called the number on the back of my card like she said to do and they understood and were willing to help me out.

chase is investigating it and i was waiting to send the hu back after i heard back from them which i havnt. but after this i am just going to send the HU back to him since i have no use for a cd player that doesnt work.

did yall see this thread.... http://www.caraudio.com/forums/*negative*-feedback/504971-bob-saget.html

after looking at that it seems like he knew it didnt work. maybe im not reading right or something

1) The h/u worked properly when I sent it, & when you received it. I have the proof that it worked. If something happens to it after you get it that doesn't mean you commit fraud & get your money back.

2) You chose to send it as a gift. It's not my fault if you were too cheap to pay the $4.20 PayPal fee.

007.png

3) If you send the h/u back I will work something out with you, but you're not gonna just file it as "unauthorized" & get your money back.

4) There's no "after this" to it, I refuse to allow you to fraudulently get your money back.

5) That proves nothing. I have pictures & videos of the cd player working when I had it. Kinda makes it impossible for it to have been broke when I got it. There are 12-15 people who rode in my Jeep when I had it that will vouch for it working.

i was not too cheap to pay fees. it was my first time buying something from someone using paypal. i had no idea what the difference was. ive used paypal maybe 4 times. once with you and the other times was to buy from ssa when i bought my icon, xcon, and a shirt.

i can easily get pictures and video of it not working. and i have people that can prove it didnt work when i got it as well. its getting mailed back today. but i dont want a pioneer HU or a kenwood HU from you. keep them i dont want anything from you......

Edited by bcst86