hove

quick meter score video

Quick video i made well i was driving home. I was all sealed up. meter on the dash.

my box is inner changable between 32hz and 38hz in this video i was using my daily tuning of 32hz.

The video does play in HD. I still have yet to figure out why my iphone uploads the videos like that with a border.

not a bad score at all for a pair of 15"

NEW Subs comng soon

dang!... that is nice man..

great score hove. your shits bangin. i hope to be up there with you someitme soon. did you ever get your batts charged. your volatge looks\ed good.

great score hove. your shits bangin. i hope to be up there with you someitme soon. did you ever get your batts charged. your volatge looks\ed good.

Yeah i went and baught a charger after i droped you guys off. charged the front and back for about 6+hours each. That didn't fix the issue tho. I think i was clipping the hole time my gain was kinda high and my subsonic was a little low. after talking with jay-cee and thinking about some of my settings we did a few tweeks and i am not cutting off anymore. also sounds like a whole new setup

:woot:

Thanks guys. Gonna put up more videos soon

Yeah i went and baught a charger after i droped you guys off. charged the front and back for about 6+hours each. That didn't fix the issue tho. I think i was clipping the hole time my gain was kinda high and my subsonic was a little low. after talking with jay-cee and thinking about some of my settings we did a few tweeks and i am not cutting off anymore. also sounds like a whole new setup

Glad i could help man, anytime. You finally slammin son wait for me. :morepower1:

weak sauce lol. play smooth criminal off sean's cd.

weak sauce lol. play smooth criminal off sean's cd.

Lol you love that song don't you phi. I'll try to get a video of it. that cd scares me more then anything

Hell, i would have been happy but SOMEONE had disc skip problems from the 90s so I couldn't hear it on a loud car setup. lol.

Hell, i would have been happy but SOMEONE had disc skip problems from the 90s so I couldn't hear it on a loud car setup. lol.

Lol yeah. He's working on it! Lol

We'll all have to change over the music from that CD to an MP3 so skipping won't be an issue. I don't think that there is a player made that will not skip from that CD! :roflmao:

It is the EPICNESS :drink40::rofl2::thanx::dancing::fing34::woot::wub:

That CD knows how to make it CLAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :morepower1: :morepower1: :morepower1: Sexy score my man!

Damn son. very impressive!

Thanks guys. I think I can get it louder on music. It's just hard to drive record, breath and see. I need someone to

Record well I play with the radio