ibanender

2010 Accord build

A guy sent me his car to work on for a few months. I received it today and I've still got to figure out what I CAN do in it. By the time it's done, I'll be doing what I can in the trunk and redoing the door panels. The goal (if I can make it fit) is two SAZ-3500d's, a SAX-200.4, four Neo-Pro 10's and four Neo-Pro 8's.

IMG_0801.jpg

IMG_0800.jpg

Should be a beast with all that power

:popcorn:

looks like fun :)

Oh, I forgot to mention the subs.... goal is four Zv2 10's. I think I've figured out a way to make it fit.

Oh, I forgot to mention the subs.... goal is four Zv2 10's. I think I've figured out a way to make it fit.

:drink40:

More Pics!

More Pics!

Of a stock car with the trunk interior pieces removed? I'm building this in my free time and still in the planning stages. This is ALOT of stuff to cram in this car, so I'm figuring it out before I get equipment for it.

Do work, Sean. Glad you were allowed to show it to us.

4 Z 10s eh, nice

More Pics!

Of a stock car with the trunk interior pieces removed? I'm building this in my free time and still in the planning stages. This is ALOT of stuff to cram in this car, so I'm figuring it out before I get equipment for it.

yes sir. I love seeing the "before and after" pics of builds.

More Pics!

yes sir. I love seeing the "before and after" pics of builds.

Well, there's gonna be some of that when I get started. The door panels aren't stock as somebody else did some work on them, and I'm completely starting over. I'd rather not post pics of their work so it's not mistaken for mine.

More Pics!

U said a mouthfull there!!

We are confirmed for 4 Zv2 10's, 2 SAZ-3500d's, 1 SAX-200.4, and 8 Stinger SP1000 batteries for first round. Building of the subs has to happen before I get to posting more pics though.

Tuned in as well. Can't wait to see how you manage all that in an Accord. Lol.

What are you doing for alt, highs, and hu?

Tuned in as well. Can't wait to see how you manage all that in an Accord. Lol.

What are you doing for alt, highs, and hu?

As was mentioned in the original post, 4 Neo-pro 8's and 4 Neo-pro 10's (1 in each door) along with some tweeters he's already got will make up the mids/highs. HU will be factory. When I post a pic of it, you'll see why, and he wants to retain factory navigation.

He sent an alternator and regulator for me to put on also, I haven't looked to see what it is yet. I miiiiiiight have to put a second alt on there. Doing some math, we're looking at adding about 800 lbs to the trunk so I will likely also be doing some suspension mods.

So is this a friend of yours or just some random guy?

Will be cool to see this, i have been wondering if i was ever going to see a 2010 accord with a build. Are you aiming for SQ or SPL with this car?

I love the look of those cars, sedan or coupe I don't even care, they just have nice body lines and an aggressive look to them.

So is this a friend of yours or just some random guy?

Will be cool to see this, i have been wondering if i was ever going to see a 2010 accord with a build. Are you aiming for SQ or SPL with this car?

This is a guy in Brooklyn NY (I'm in SC) I sold some subs to last July. He's had some other people build stuff for him and hasn't been happy with it, so he sent it to me to do it. This is aimed at retarded daily and parking lot demo. In the NYC area it's becoming a trend of setups like in South America with a ton of PA drivers with obnoxiously loud mids/highs and bass trying to keep up.

I love the look of those cars, sedan or coupe I don't even care, they just have nice body lines and an aggressive look to them.

I agree. I'd never dealt with one till this one got delivered, I like it. I haven't driven it yet but I will after I load up the trunk to make sure everything is good to go before I send it back.

After some discussion with the owner of the car, the install is changing. Now we're going to do 4 Zv2 18's in a wall.

After some discussion with the owner of the car, the install is changing. Now we're going to do 4 Zv2 18's in a wall.

Quite the change :P