ibanender

2010 Accord build

That will be quite the parking lot pounder!!!!

4 Z18s walled on 14k? should be devastating

4 Z18s walled on 14k? should be devastating

where you getting 14k from? 2 Sundown 3500d's would be 7000rms not 14k smh.

Oops, a little too early, my hangover must have been doing the typing, I apologize. I must have thought I read 4 saz3500s. :suicide-santa:

In the NYC area it's becoming a trend of setups like in South America with a ton of PA drivers with obnoxiously loud mids/highs and bass trying to keep up.

Sadly -_-

Great challenge !

I want to see that.

You will be, as soon as I start LOL. I'm picking up all the equipment next week after the subs are built. I have to figure out how much steel and wood I'm gonna need to I can order that too, it's not off the shelf stuff. I also have a custom job to do in a truck very quickly when it gets out of the interior place too. I'll post that in another thread before it hits news stands.

Looking forward to this one!! Suspension mods?? I should say so! Bring it on!!

Nicest '10 accord I've seen, I hope he has a security system.

Edited by reelfish92

Security system doesn't do anything when they take the whole car. The trunk will not be able to be opened without knowing the sequence to open it (a bit of trickery on my part) and you won't be able to get the subs out without plenty of time on your hands, in which you earned it.

Security system doesn't do anything when they take the whole car. The trunk will not be able to be opened without knowing the sequence to open it (a bit of trickery on my part) and you won't be able to get the subs out without plenty of time on your hands, in which you earned it.

And a guard dog, shotgun, and an enclosed garage with a security on it, that calls the police when it goes off :lol2:

But still is a super nice Accord in my opinion!

Wow, big change. X2 on the car, I'm a fan.

And a guard dog, shotgun, and an enclosed garage with a security on it, that calls the police when it goes off :lol2:

But still is a super nice Accord in my opinion!

And in the case of my shop (still a work in progress), by the time you get TO the garage, you've already been on 5 cameras.

Do you operate your business by yourself, own manage and do all the work?

Do you operate your business by yourself, own manage and do all the work?

I own, manage, operate, and do all the work for 2 businesses I own.

Hello batteries. :trippy: :trippy: :trippy:

i assume thats just a test fit considering theres no deadener right?

MOAR PICS! :)

Deadening the trunk does nothing when you have 4 18's in a wall. Pretty much anything behind the B-pillar does nothing with a wall, if it's sealed off.

Wow,this is going to be a nasty setup.

And, thanks to a certain few douche bags on this forum that Mark and Aaron won't do anything about, or actually support, I won't be posting on this forum anymore. So, you can find the build in it's entirety and going forward, here http://www.splbassx.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=11208&st=0