escarado

21" Warden and a SAZ 3500

I recently purchased a 21" Warden and a Saz 3500. The vehicle it will be going in is a 97 Blazer. The box my dad drew up last night was 8.5 cubes after port displacement. With 120 sqaure inches of port. It will be ran at two ohms for daily and .5 for when I am at a show. I compete in meca. My dad is going to build my box. I am posting this here because I would like your honest opinions good or bad criticism and if you would like to help that's great we will try anything. I currently have the amp and I will be picking the sub up saturday.

just curious, what will you be running for electrical?

I recently purchased a 21" Warden and a Saz 3500. The vehicle it will be going in is a 97 Blazer. The box my dad drew up last night was 8.5 cubes after port displacement. With 120 sqaure inches of port. It will be ran at two ohms for daily and .5 for when I am at a show. I compete in meca. My dad is going to build my box. I am posting this here because I would like your honest opinions good or bad criticism and if you would like to help that's great we will try anything. I currently have the amp and I will be picking the sub up saturday.

I would clamp the amp at 2 ohms to see how much rise you have. If it is significant at all, I would just run that amp at .5 daily. That Warden will take it as long as it is clean power.....

Electrical wise I have 200amp alt with a big yellow top under the hood and a big battery in the back that is used to start back hoes and other big equipment. The big battery is a beast. And I can clamp eveything once its up and running everything will be set with the local shops oscope. I forgot to say that eventually I plan on getting another 3500 and strapping them.

I see no point in running at .5 daily then. I'm sure you will be happy with that Warden. Good luck :fing34:

Good luck with the build I hate to tell you this that sundown audio amps

Is not gonna power up

The warden that well

Is not gonna power up

The warden that well

:WTFBubble:

Is not gonna power up

The warden that well

I hate to tell you this, but your ignorance isnt helpful.

Is not gonna power up

The warden that well

what the fuck are you talking about.

:roflmao:

I would like to see more port area but other than that!!!! You have now joined the 21 club!!!!!! I salute you!!!!

why

do people

type like this?

Eye

Dee

Kay

Is not gonna power up

The warden that well

what the fuck are you talking about.

LOL x2

Well here why because since the warden is a

Spl sub the sundown audio saz-3500 is not that powerful I was gonna run 2 death penalty on 1 but I was told it was not gonna Under power them which is why I got the king of bass subs instead which since I got rid

Of the amp & got a 20.1 instead which I notced a big differnce in how powerful the 20.1 is compared to the Sundown amp saz-3500 so you be better off with the 40.1

Edited by teamjeffrey

Is not gonna power up

The warden that well

what do you

Mean by ignorance

:wacko:

Spl sub the sundown audio saz-3500 is not that powerful I was gonna run 2 death penalty on 1 but I was told it was not gonna Under power them which is why I got the king of bass subs instead which since I got rid

Of the amp & got a 20.1 instead which I notced a big differnce in how powerful the 20.1 is compared to the Sundown amp saz-3500 so you be better off with the 40.1

What?

I'm not too familiar with the Incriminaor amps but I'm pretty sure the saz-3500 puts out almost twice the power as a 20.1.

What?

I'm not too familiar with the Incriminaor amps but I'm pretty sure the saz-3500 puts out almost twice the power as a 20.1.

Yes it does. :puzzled:

Maybe someone saw him coming and got a heck of a deal off him for that 3500...lol

you really..... really.... really should NOT give people advice.

here

why

you dont know shit.

Is not gonna power up

The warden that well

what do you

Mean by ignorance

You are full of misinformation whether you want to acknowledge it or not. Spreading it on the forum isn't helping those trying to learn.

wow...too much negativity.... yall mofukkahs need to stop listening to rap music....lmao....

look jeff tommy is there to make money...the sundown is a great amp. id agree it is better then the ia 20.1... im pretty sure tommy made alot of money off you.