basshead7890

When are the new SSD subs gonna come out?

Will the price still be the same?

It will go up a little bit..because it has to.

But it is still on par with the course considering people are paying around 200 bucks for a Chinese produced 12 that is far less of a sub.

Taking a stab at the SA-12?

Gotta love the SSD tho..have owned every model of it since it first came out. Best sounding sub in its class IMO.

ya i got the older ssd and its my first real sub and its nice gotta start somewhere i guess

Will the price still be the same?

It will go up a little bit..because it has to.

But it is still on par with the course considering people are paying around 200 bucks for a Chinese produced 12 that is far less of a sub.

Taking a stab at the SA-12?

Gotta love the SSD tho..have owned every model of it since it first came out. Best sounding sub in its class IMO.

He wasn't stabbing at anything particular, but a board statement of how people spend more for a less driver.

In for updates.

When he has an update, He'll let us know. That's been said many times in various threads on multiple forums.

Edited by hdorre

Maybe Duran can give us some pictures and his thought on his. :peepwall:

oooooooooooooooooooooo :peepwall:

I think he is ignoring me. :shrug:

I think he is ignoring me. :shrug:

As far as I know he has a N3 not an SSD.ughdunno.gif

I thought he had a N3 also. Maybe he could have both?

But I'm sure it won't be long now. As well as a lot of other products.

I'm sure when they get orders caught up, they will start introducing all sorts of things.

I haz no SSD neo, just an older 18"...among other Fi 18's.... :peepwall:

I haz no SSD neo, just an older 18"...among other Fi 18's.... :peepwall:

You tease. :P

Anything new?

No soup 4 u! :P

Word on the streets is the neo is no more for the SSD. With all the whispering of forgings going around. I'm guessing a one piece forged back plate and single slug ferrite setup as before. Think mini ufo blt. You didn't hear it from me. :P

I heard the neodymium was not cost effective, back to ferrite.

I heard the neodymium was not cost effective, back to ferrite.

I've heard the same thing but from another source on a different subject. Was hoping the ssd or the n1 would be out by the end of the month but guess my friend will just have to get the N2. He has no idea what he's getting into asking me to pick out a sub for him :lol2:

this wait is killin me lol i want two ssd 10s because they will fit under the back seat of my truck but man i would love to get two Qs, with excursion and mount depth and all that about how many inches of hight would i need to fit a Q downfired? i currently have a box that is 7 inches tall but i think i may be able to squeeze another inch out with a more efficient build, and also would it give me more room if i angled the sub towards the back slightly?

I would like to know the same thing so I can order a 15" SSD

hey whats up guys, anyone know whats up with the ssd's, are you still waiting on the steel or are they about to go into production? These are in my list of subs to choose from in my next install, would love to see what they look like or about when they could be purchased, : ) Thanks

would love to know any status of the ssd's, most likely will be getting a pair when they come out

They're out :)

Added solid poles and the heli-cool system to them for better cooling. Solid thermal upgrade over the previous versions. We are happy with the results.

Currently quoted at 30 business days lead time to ensure that we dont run into any unforseen delays or issues with getting the new motors machined and rolling.

Thanks,

Scott

So its just a little upgraded old SSD?

Not that there's anything wrong with that. Hard to improve such a amazing driver, sense Neo isn't a option anymore.

I really think a lot of people was looking foward to a mid level neo sub. Curse the people who decided to increase the price!

It looks like Fi is converting over to all solid poles.

Scott, are you planning on upgrading any of the AA line after you get everything else squard away? Or we'll just have to see like always.