Jeff Stetsom

Stetsom 25k2e - more than 25000 rms

What can this bad boy do on 12v?

Im looking forward to do some test in 12volts on this amplifier

after I get my test sample I will let you guys know

whole lot of batteries and alternators!

Well yes, if you think like this

Instead of having 2 - 14k2e you can have only one amplifier that would make the same amount of power than 2 of them

with the same amount of power consumption but you dont have to match gains on the amplifiers

Well a lot of people are building 20000 rms system nowadays

it would be the same power consumption of having 4 - 6000 rms amplifiers than one giving you 24000 rms

Its just a better tool for competitor that needs a lot of power

got damn talk about :morepower1:

Holy hell that's a big bitch.

I would assume around 18-20k at 12-14volts. Unless the amp is designed to make power at 16-18volts only.

I like the 8ohm rating. You don't see that much.

I would hate to ask price. :( Its probably more than I paid for my first car.

Holy hell that's a big bitch.

I would assume around 18-20k at 12-14volts. Unless the amp is designed to make power at 16-18volts only.

I like the 8ohm rating. You don't see that much.

I would hate to ask price. :( Its probably more than I paid for my first car.

The amplifier can go down to 12volts

But I am looking forward to do some tests on 12volts on it

and the price is not that much REtail is around 4000 to $4500

WOW!!! That is a sweet amp!!! Might need to look into this for the next build!!

and the price is not that much REtail is around 4000 to $4500

ill take two...

jk

Instead of having 2 - 14k2e you can have only one amplifier that would make the same amount of power than 2 of them

with the same amount of power consumption but you dont have to match gains on the amplifiers

it would be the same power consumption of having 4 - 6000 rms amplifiers than one giving you 24000 rms

Multiple amps help fight rise..... Is this amp capable of performing without issue in a ground pounder or is it more for burps....

4-5grand, not that much. Lol.

Comparable to a pair of 10k at 12volt amps.

I think Stetsom should send me one to test.

You guys it's 25000 watts? It's not going to be cheap? Btw my 14k2e is a monster and I'm most impressed.

You guys it's 25000 watts? It's not going to be cheap? Btw my 14k2e is a monster and I'm most impressed.

Well, at the moment there is a promotion on a 10k RMS amp for 1200 dollars. So for $2400 you can have 20k at 14volts.

But I could see where one amp of this magnitude would cost more than double of one 10k.

I never said it should be cheap. If it was cheap enough noobs would be able to buy them and burn a lot of stuff to the ground. Need to have it out of reach for most.

Well, at the moment there is a promotion on a 10k RMS amp for 1200 dollars. So for $2400 you can have 20k at 14volts.

But I could see where one amp of this magnitude would cost more than double of one 10k.

I never said it should be cheap. If it was cheap enough noobs would be able to buy them and burn a lot of stuff to the ground. Need to have it out of reach for most.

Very true. And if you are talking about the warhorse my friend just ordered one. So I'll have to let you know how it is man. And I'm glad you targeted noobs. These amps are very highclass. And also complicated. But every REAL test he has done at 18v has proven the show these amps are EXTREMELY under rated at such high voltage. Ofcourse my 18v alt barely sits at 18.8v. But if I remeber right his 14K does 14K at 16.6v. I love it.

I'd hate to see noobs burn shit to the ground.

That's one bad thing about having equipment cheap. It opens up for the beginner to purchase it without any real experience.

You can get 3000rms these days for 400 dollars. And noobs have no idea how to properly feed this, and also have no idea how to handle that much power on subs. Inturn burning coils and burning amp components. Then complaining its the manufactures fault because the product didn't hold up. Then it leaves a bad taste in peoples mouth about the brand and drives there reputation into the ground.

I swear we need a car audio IQ test for anything over 1000rms. Just for that reason. But that's out the question. Its just the noobs out there who swear they know it all and won't take any advise. This has been going on since the beginning of time, won't change now.

Enough ranting semi off topic.

I'm ready to see test results and reviews.

You seem to be failing to realize that what you get is based off of prior to realize......

Multiple amps help fight rise..... Is this amp capable of performing without issue in a ground pounder or is it more for burps....

Well the beast was made for daily system, this amplifier came from the 35k2e that we have at 24volts

we made a version of 18volts and is the 25k2e

Im pretty sure 95% of these two amplifier that we sold were used in daily system

for music, Stetsom amplifier are not made for only for burp, we sell thousand of amplifier in a month in brazil and all of them are for daily system

And guys the 4000 to $4500 this is retail price on it, if you are getting in a store

If you compete and really need some extra power

We have competitor prices,

Just send me your info and I will let you know the price on it

Please email to me ( jefferson@stetsom.com )

Name Address (house #, city, state, country, zipcode)

Phone

Email

what amplifiers would you like to buy ?

What car do you have ?

What sub will you use and how many ? (specs)

Box setup ?

How many batteries ?

How many alternators ?

What class do you compete and Store name (if you have one)

Your last score

Pictures of the system

Thank you

E-mail sent.

J

That is just an insane amount of power....

Just for shits and giggles any technical info you have on the power supply and output stage would be cool.... I haven't ever really dealt with kind of power in the low voltage DC world...