Jeff Stetsom

Stetsom 25k2e - more than 25000 rms

whole lot of batteries and alternators!

Well yes, if you think like this

Instead of having 2 - 14k2e you can have only one amplifier that would make the same amount of power than 2 of them

with the same amount of power consumption but you dont have to match gains on the amplifiers

Well a lot of people are building 20000 rms system nowadays

it would be the same power consumption of having 4 - 6000 rms amplifiers than one giving you 24000 rms

Its just a better tool for competitor that needs a lot of power

Multiple amps help fight rise..... Is this amp capable of performing without issue in a ground pounder or is it more for burps....

Well the beast was made for daily system, this amplifier came from the 35k2e that we have at 24volts

we made a version of 18volts and is the 25k2e

Im pretty sure 95% of these two amplifier that we sold were used in daily system

for music, Stetsom amplifier are not made for only for burp, we sell thousand of amplifier in a month in brazil and all of them are for daily system

Nice!

That is the size of a boogie board. ;)

....That's A Big Bitch.

Your email isnt taking my emails.

J

was there ever a 12v update?

they have a 45,000w amp too but unless you meet their standards.. u can just sit there and drool all you want because they are very picky at who qualifies to run their equipment.

Hmmmmm thank you.... Thank you very much! I AM WORTHY I AM WORTHY I AM WORTHY(waynes world)

well i have the 7k2e now.

Im thinkin 2 more 18's and a 14k, would make me happy..

but wt these gas prices drivin this truck is breaking the bank

they have a 45,000w amp too but unless you meet their standards.. u can just sit there and drool all you want because they are very picky at who qualifies to run their equipment.

Hi there,

I am sorry but i dont know where you heard this from, we dont do that

We only ask some basics questions about you and if you know what you dealing with

because there is a lot of high school students on this the forums and they think they know how to build a big system

For the 45k2d of course we going to ask you some questions, THE QUESTIONS IS TO HELP YOU SO YOU DONT HAVE ANY PROBLEMS

If you have the money and wanna buy the equipment we will sell to you, we try to help before selling the equipment so we dont get a bad reputation from bad installations

Did you know the 45k2d is a 240volts amplifier ?? no a lot of people know who to install a 240volts amplifier and not even know how to use the power

Im not pointing anything, i dont know you maybe you are a guru on car audio but im just want to be clear about us picking who uses our equipment

There is no such thing

Well.. from past dealings and talking with others.. we all agreed that is how we were treated.

Interesting now how i am being told the complete opposite.

Well then.. since i brought up the 45kw amp.. you mentioned not everybody knows how to install a 240v amp.

Simple assumption is you are referring to AC voltage...

AC runs on the outer part of the conductor being used..

Now, without doing any research on it, what is different about wiring the outputs on this amp?

Does it have something to do with not being able to use stranded wire?

is that a car without wheels?

i've always liked stetsom pricing and performance...

If you do the math, you DO actually get more for the money when going with stetsom..

Many may not realize it but i would me more than happy to break it down as to why...

i agree i could have gotten the 14k for $400 more :suicide-santa:

7000w for $400 :suicide-santa:

Im talking about the Input power on the 45k !!! it is 240 DC volts

You can used the standard 3/0 gauge but for this amp we recommended you to use welding cable 3/0

Well.. from past dealings and talking with others.. we all agreed that is how we were treated.

Interesting now how i am being told the complete opposite.

Well then.. since i brought up the 45kw amp.. you mentioned not everybody knows how to install a 240v amp.

Simple assumption is you are referring to AC voltage...

AC runs on the outer part of the conductor being used..

Now, without doing any research on it, what is different about wiring the outputs on this amp?

Does it have something to do with not being able to use stranded wire?

oh damn...

haha, that's 20 batteries in series i would assume, yes?

20 rest at 13v = 260v..

Interesting enough... maximum non clipped current draw should be less than 200A, yes?

less than 200A is awesome.. but.. i have a question.

What exactly is the reasoning in using a power supply that needs 24v or 240v on some of the amps?

The battery requirement would still be the same...

If i had an amp that put out 20,000w @12v, let's say i used 20 G31 batteries.

Now, if i had another one put out 20,000w @24v, i would STILL need 20 batteries, just 10 pairs in series.

Same output power, just half the current output..

Is the purpose to save the customer money on the amp cost somehow?

Does it make the amp more efficient somehow running that high voltage?

I've been wonderin this for quite some time.

or 15 16v batteries

10 24v batts

If you have an old school i could imagine it being like a old school car wt hydraulics.

I think some pumps are 240v.

Edited by djjdnap

ah yes... 16v would save money to get to that 240v...

Now the funnys :)

I need to contact DC power and see if they can get me a 240v alternator for my car...

Then i need to contact XS Power and see if i can get a stepdown from 240v to 14v.

lol, no they still charge at regular voltage foo

Well The 24volts amplifier is the future of car audio

There are many good things about a 24volts system

Like you said if you have a 12volts system for you to make 20000 rms you will need 20 batteries but on the 24volts you only will 10 batteries to make the same amount of power half of the money on batteries and you still can charger the batteries will your 12volts alternator

Now we have two model in 24volts - the 19k2e and the 8k2e

Because the amplifier works with more volts and less amperage which is the best for the amplifier - our 24volts amplifier are 90 to 100% efficient because there is less amperage going though the amp and producing less heat

oh damn...

haha, that's 20 batteries in series i would assume, yes?

20 rest at 13v = 260v..

Interesting enough... maximum non clipped current draw should be less than 200A, yes?

less than 200A is awesome.. but.. i have a question.

What exactly is the reasoning in using a power supply that needs 24v or 240v on some of the amps?

The battery requirement would still be the same...

If i had an amp that put out 20,000w @12v, let's say i used 20 G31 batteries.

Now, if i had another one put out 20,000w @24v, i would STILL need 20 batteries, just 10 pairs in series.

Same output power, just half the current output..

Is the purpose to save the customer money on the amp cost somehow?

Does it make the amp more efficient somehow running that high voltage?

I've been wonderin this for quite some time.

i thought future cars were going to have 48v systems?

Hi there,

I am sorry but i dont know where you heard this from, we dont do that

We only ask some basics questions about you and if you know what you dealing with

because there is a lot of high school students on this the forums and they think they know how to build a big system

For the 45k2d of course we going to ask you some questions, THE QUESTIONS IS TO HELP YOU SO YOU DONT HAVE ANY PROBLEMS

If you have the money and wanna buy the equipment we will sell to you, we try to help before selling the equipment so we dont get a bad reputation from bad installations

Did you know the 45k2d is a 240volts amplifier ?? no a lot of people know who to install a 240volts amplifier and not even know how to use the power

Im not pointing anything, i dont know you maybe you are a guru on car audio but im just want to be clear about us picking who uses our equipment

There is no such thing

Wouldn't happen to have any pictures of that beast would you???? :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn: