Sign in to follow this  
aimone

? about a guy thats supposed to work for u this summer

so im pumping gas today and the guy at the pump ahead of me seen my sub thru my windshield and ask'd if its the old power hx2. i said ya and he started talking bout he used to have a pair then he ask'd what i was runnin it with and i pointed thru my hatch n said a sundown saz1500. he said no shit?and im the first here in oklahoma other then himself that hes talked to who has any clue what sundown is. and then he says he will be working for sundown audio this summer and i think he said his name is hitman or sumthin....asian guy in his early 20's....is this guy for real or just talkin out his ass

so im pumping gas today and the guy at the pump ahead of me seen my sub thru my windshield and ask'd if its the old power hx2. i said ya and he started talking bout he used to have a pair then he ask'd what i was runnin it with and i pointed thru my hatch n said a sundown saz1500. he said no shit?and im the first here in oklahoma other then himself that hes talked to who has any clue what sundown is. and then he says he will be working for sundown audio this summer and i think he said his name is hitman or sumthin....asian guy in his early 20's....is this guy for real or just talkin out his ass

:roflmao:

Paid internship ?! Never said anyone was getting money *laughs*

Anyway we are talking to him about working at Sundown over the summer -- might work out great as we'll need some extra help testing speakers and unloading trucks :drink40:

Any chance u guys might need some help for a week or two in the late summer?

I got some leave I need to eat up.

J

At the moment it varies alot -- we can be absolutely slammed and going crazy for a week then be fine the next

What's this about people in Oklahoma not havin' a clue about Sundown?

Anyway we are talking to him about working at Sundown over the summer -- might work out great as we'll need some extra help testing speakers and unloading trucks :drink40:

Oh, I meant I was paying Sundown. So that's why I'm so surprised you giving up somebody paying you to work.

Shame. My feelings are hurt and I will not work under these conditions.

im serious ohjay....i live in okc n been runnin my saz1500 for bout a yr and have only physically met 2 ppl that have a clue what sundown is. i bought 2 of them that were fried for $150 from the owner of midwest pawn and car audio and he had no clue what sundown was. which worked in my favor cause i sold one for what i paid for both and basically got mine for the $120 rebuild price

im serious ohjay....i live in okc n been runnin my saz1500 for bout a yr and have only physically met 2 ppl that have a clue what sundown is. i bought 2 of them that were fried for $150 from the owner of midwest pawn and car audio and he had no clue what sundown was. which worked in my favor cause i sold one for what i paid for both and basically got mine for the $120 rebuild price

Awesome deal there Bro ... :drink40:

Oh, I meant I was paying Sundown. So that's why I'm so surprised you giving up somebody paying you to work.

I don't remember that -- did we really talk about that ?

I'll just say this..............when I get home and get the house set up, I will email you to see about working something out. I am down to help box orders, work with prototypes, or whatever else. I just dont do cleaning of bathrooms.

J

Lol. No. I kid I kid. I was hoping when I said I would pay to work you would figure it out.

But if I would of lied, does that mean your down with me coming to work?

You Give Me A Monster And A SAZ-4500D, I'll Do Everything Including Cleaning The Bathrooms, And I Mean Everything.

Edit: As Long As It Ain't No Gay Shit...I Don't Play Like That.

Edited by BigCProductions99

You Give Me A Monster And A SAZ-4500D, I'll Do Everything Including Cleaning The Bathrooms, And I Mean Everything.

Edit: As Long As It Ain't No Gay Shit...I Don't Play Like That.

:lolup:

Lol. No. I kid I kid. I was hoping when I said I would pay to work you would figure it out.

*laughs*

Anymore I can barely remember stuff as so many things are going on - probably could have fooled me :rofl2:

*laughs*

Anymore I can barely remember stuff as so many things are going on - probably could have fooled me :rofl2:

Sounds like you need some help then...

Get me a place to stay and I'll be right up there.

wut kinda wages r u paying these guys jacob? cause i bet id do everything but suck sum d*** for cheaper lol and work my ass off. hell i wouldnt even need a place to stay my car is comfortable enough atleast till payday lol

lol that was hrtbk01 or something on that order he has a hot sister thats the only reason i am letting him stay with me while he rakes in the cash working for sundown awesome guy though hes from american samoa he should learn alot and have fun doing it maybe jacob can start an internship program as a right off LOL

I might have to come up there to work regardless.

I hear my old Jeep is still sitting down. Before long it will lose all its SPL dust I left in there.

It must miss me and needs some of my tender loving care.

Shame on you Jake.

haha my ol lady is driving it now so it is being well taken care of lol

Word.

Last time I asked Jake, he said it was still eating belts. And this was a good while after he told me of the problem to begin with.

I need to find another vehicle to trade. I need a few 4500s. Lol.

Sign in to follow this