annarbor84

Custom Lethal Injection build

Nice, those audiopipe's aint bad at all! for such a cheap price they put out.

Nice, those audiopipe's aint bad at all! for such a cheap price they put out.

I hate to touch on the subject, but.... Say I buy a new Fosgate 2500 for what $800+, what are you really getting out of that amp? All of these people run their mouth saying I have 2 18"s on 7k.... No your amps max ouput is 7k rms, now what you are getting after rise is another story....... That being said, why would I buy an expensive amp, if I am not going to get the full rms out of it..... Which leads me to buying Audiopipe...... Cheap amps, that do rated power! $154 shipped for an amp that actually does 1500rms, actually does more if you wire it to .5 ohms. But again you will have to factor in rise.....

Wait, the AP15001D will do .5 stable? hmmm, I might have to pick up another T5 and try this out...

Wait, the AP15001D will do .5 stable? hmmm, I might have to pick up another T5 and try this out...

All day every day.... So will the 1800.1........

hmm if that is the case I might pick one up for fun...the only thing holding me back are the looks!

Sorry about the first post didnt mean to be such a ass. Watch out cutting metal though dont want you to make the car unsafe for you or others.

Edited by Dictator1992

Your build reminds me of my first car trying to get the biggest sytem in it and turning the whole car inside out made it look like a piece of shit. Good luck hope your build starts to look better then it does right now.

Thanks for your concern, but I will be alright.......

Sorry about the first post didnt mean to be such a ass. Watch out cutting metal though dont want you to make the car unsafe for you or others.

It's all good, and the metal I removed will not structurally mess with the vehicles integrity.....

Got a new cam, so all vids from here on out will be HD. Sorry for the way the vid turned out, need to still mess around with it!

Edited by annarbor84

looking crazy... really crazy....

Backseat is back in with these scores. It meters alot louder with it out. But this was all about being an actual trunk build.....

Alt has been taken out. Sent off to get re done. Will be alot stronger and internally regulated once it gets back!!!!

Alt has been taken out. Sent off to get re done. Will be alot stronger and internally regulated once it gets back!!!!

*Externally