Sign in to follow this  
sundownz

I may have 12x used 2500s up for sale shortly... if you want to be put down for one if they arrive post in here. They will be 575 each shipped w/ 1-year warranty.

I will update if I get them.

how much for the 1500d's jacob?

Read the first post :peepwall:

that post was made on august of 2007. not 100% sure the price is the same. unless he just updates that post.

that post was made on august of 2007. not 100% sure the price is the same. unless he just updates that post.

Yeah thats why the number of amps that are available are the same in the first and second post, Jacob always updates the first post as well.

I may have 12x used 2500s up for sale shortly... if you want to be put down for one if they arrive post in here. They will be 575 each shipped w/ 1-year warranty.

I will update if I get them.

I definitely want one of your 2500's

Thanks

First post gets updated as new things become available :)

So yes, the 1500Ds are accurate.

Anyone interested please e-mail.

I may be interested in a used/refurb SAE-1000D or SAX-1200D...

Would the 1200 be better for my ported SA-12?

Love the SA-12!!!

I may be interested in a used/refurb SAE-1000D or SAX-1200D...

Would the 1200 be better for my ported SA-12?

Love the SA-12!!!

Yes, that amplifier would be nicer overall in features and design for your subwoofer man... be conservative on gains... it has an adjustable SSF which is really something you want for a ported enclosure, so you can dial in the exact cutoff frequency you want.

How much is a used sax-1200d?

Usually they only list "USED" items if they are available.. I guess it does no harm to ask but the first post is apparently what they have for sale, which might mean they do not have a SAX-1200d laying around to be sold.. but maybe you'll luck out and someone at sundown just ain't using one they have... GL

How much is a used sax-1200d?

Usually they only list "USED" items if they are available.. I guess it does no harm to ask but the first post is apparently what they have for sale, which might mean they do not have a SAX-1200d laying around to be sold.. but maybe you'll luck out and someone at sundown just ain't using one they have... GL

Figured I'd throw it out there in case one shows up! haha

Anything we have will be posted up in here.

I will keep an eye out... If nothing pops up in the next few months I will just buy a new one. You guys have earned my business! I love my SA-12 so much, hell I think my girl even likes it!