Sign in to follow this  
TrakDay

I have a "B-stock" SA-12 I bought a few weeks ago and when I looked at it I couldn't figure out why it was even B-stock. Best I can tell is a little smidge of glue on the cone, which isn't even visible from 1.5ft away and maybe the "Sundown Audio" text on the dust cap is a little light, but again you can't even tell without studying the thing. Anyone interested in Bstock items should have no reservations about purchasing! And I think I might take one of those 1500s off your hands in a day or 2!

I'm waiting on which email address to use so that I can send payment for 2 of the D4 SA-12's...

His paypal is his email address

sundownz@s​undownaudio​.com

Edited by thecartel

I have a "B-stock" SA-12 I bought a few weeks ago and when I looked at it I couldn't figure out why it was even B-stock. Best I can tell is a little smidge of glue on the cone, which isn't even visible from 1.5ft away

I got both of my SA-12's from FedEx today... You couldnt tell there was a glue smear on either of them... I seriously dont even know why you would call them B-stock... they are truly in perfect condition...

I have a "B-stock" SA-12 I bought a few weeks ago and when I looked at it I couldn't figure out why it was even B-stock. Best I can tell is a little smidge of glue on the cone, which isn't even visible from 1.5ft away

I got both of my SA-12's from FedEx today... You couldnt tell there was a glue smear on either of them... I seriously dont even know why you would call them B-stock... they are truly in perfect condition...

We are very particular on QC checking.

Any 2500ds left?

None... but I will update soon with some other items.

Thanks

We are very particular on QC checking.

You guys kick arse!!!