i have two fi bl 15`s n i wanna build a box for them tuned to 32hz but i have no idea wat size the box needs to be ? the build is for my xterra

Welcome to SSA!

When asking questions here be very specific. Give us all the details so you can get the best answers otherwise it usually turns out to be a worthless thread.

As far as building the box, use what Fi recommends. "BL 15 – Ported box we recommend using 2.8-4 cubic feet @ 28-37Hz. Again use 12-16 square inches of vent area per cubic foot of volume."

Im no box builder at all.. but i would say to size it so each sub gets that much airspace. and tuned to your 32hz you want. List the dimensions you have to work with L x W x H so you can get more help, or contact one of the 2 guys in my signature, they both do box designs and could provide you with what you need to build it yourself.

Max dimensions you have to work with? Goals? What type of music do you fancy? How much power will you be running? Give us a little more info and maybe someone can help you figure out what you need.

Max dimensions you have to work with? Goals? What type of music do you fancy? How much power will you be running? Give us a little more info and maybe someone can help you figure out what you need.

This.

Assuming he has adequate power for these, I'd do something like a 6.5ft^3 common chamber box with the tuning he wanted.

im gonna be workin wit

17in h

38in w

28in ln

im gonna have powerbass 4000 on them and its gonna be mostly c&s songs

Edited by burgundy86