gopala33

Fi Subwoofer

I already answered your question.

If you have doubts about the BTL and its capabilities, go with the Q.

Simple.

okey i take 2x FI 18 Q so be more louder hehe

what amplfiier recommed for me most stable 1000watts rms if two so be 2000watts more loud

Am I the only one playing "Full Metal Jacket" quotes in my head?

Evryting u want!! Number 1 F%@ky! Luv u long time! :roflmao:

People just give up posting in this thread.

If you give a suggestion, he still asks the same question over and over.

i not asking same qustion

i know people give suggestion BTL N2 right

i understand

he say could hit super low for BTL N2

i think cannot hit 15hz or 20hz lower

You're a damn blind man.

Can you atleast consider and READ what everyone has said?

Like a previous poster said, "It's 10% equipment, 85% install, 5% beer."

Don't be so ignorant and actually read.

Any sub can perform well in a certain situation given that the install is correct.

Now do as one said, Tune a Q, or a N2 to 23HZ, and give it 1KW.

OP, STOP reading specifications you DON'T UNDERSTAND them. Either take recommendations or do what you think you should do on your own. I expect that to be a fail though as you have proven you don't get what you are reading. I understand there is a language barrier, but there is no barrier on the specs and that is what is confusing you.

I read only this page and part of the first and I am already perturbed. :(

People just give up posting in this thread.

If you give a suggestion, he still asks the same question over and over.

that's why I stopped posting in this thread :lol:

I read only this page and part of the first and I am already perturbed. :(

Try 4 pages of the same garbage here:

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=1320240

Oh lord and kryptonnightdipshit is responding there. Perhaps that is why the OP is confused.

Rofl.

That's why the iB3 was brung up.

I haven't read that thread but I assume that dude is ranting about his ib subs in a ported box with 3k on it.

Omg, I just read the first page.

Dude is suggesting the BTL N1 or BTL SG, which neither are produced yet. And the SG is a extreme SPL driver. Then saying you can buy the ib3s buy paypaling Fi, but they no longer have ib3's because they are moving to BluePrint. WTF? Is that guy retarded?

FAIL.

Omg, I just read the first page.

Dude is suggesting the BTL N1 or BTL SG, which neither are produced yet. And the SG is a extreme SPL driver. Then saying you can buy the ib3s buy paypaling Fi, but they no longer have ib3's because they are moving to BluePrint. WTF? Is that guy retarded?

FAIL.

yah i know IB3 good but can't check specifications to check how many Fs

Ib3 is a infinite baffle sub. And shouldn't only be used in that matter. No need to check specs, you said you wanted to run ported. IB3 isn't for you.

Go with a Q. Tune low, mid-high 20s, and call it a day.

Lol is this a joke? This thread HAS GOT to be a joke he started.

P Chamfer and that's it.( This just helps keep back pressure from the solid pole from building up behind the dustcap and possibly blowing it off.) That's the bare minimal required option.

You shouldn't need any options for keeping the sub within its power limits in a low tuned ported enclosure.

If you want, I'll explain each option and why they don't fit for your needs.

If your planning more than 1000RMS, cooling option wouldn't be a terrible idea.

I don't think you should get any subwoofer to be honest. You lack every basic concept, you don't read, and your too hung up with the Fs. BTL n3 is strictly SPL, that's why the fs is so high, its meant for higher tuned applications. BTL N2 will give you low bass. Like Nick said, subwoofers do only what they are told to do. How low it will get depends on your application, like your enclosure for example. But my final advice is for you not to get any subwoofer at all until you learn a little. Any sub will blow. Not just Fi. You look like a damn idiot.

You guys need to realize this moron has been doing this for 2 years. He's been banned at HTS and just got kicked to the curb at AVS after 6 pages. But since the Ford guy is willing to entertain him the next 300 posts should be interesting.

Lol is this a joke? This thread HAS GOT to be a joke he started.

:roflmao:

i cant believe i read this whole thing...

I don't think you should get any subwoofer to be honest. You lack every basic concept, you don't read, and your too hung up with the Fs. BTL n3 is strictly SPL, that's why the fs is so high, its meant for higher tuned applications. BTL N2 will give you low bass. Like Nick said, subwoofers do only what they are told to do. How low it will get depends on your application, like your enclosure for example. But my final advice is for you not to get any subwoofer at all until you learn a little. Any sub will blow. Not just Fi. You look like a damn idiot.

ohh i choose BTL N2 right so good deep bass right i dont want blow woofer if i take BTL N2 so be safe ???

You guys need to realize this moron has been doing this for 2 years. He's been banned at HTS and just got kicked to the curb at AVS after 6 pages. But since the Ford guy is willing to entertain him the next 300 posts should be interesting.

Mike P very very very bad bad banned

Don't be upset, Gopala, I'm just warning the SSA guys about your scam and lies, you have no intention of ever buying a subwoofer. 2 years of your bull shit proves this. Go back to AVS forum, they love you there real long time!

WOW i just wasted 18 mins of my life reading all this....but it looks like the best part is about to happen so im just going to :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Hell, can't say I didn't try.

:Shrugs:

I just believe in posting truthful info, and helping people. Regardless of how dumb they might be.

You can still blow a BTL N2. Any sub can be blown.

Very true, I bet Gopala would, but hey, taht would be giving Fi more business since he would have to buy a new re-cone! :lol2: