Sign in to follow this  
mariobjones

New Pioneer Radio

Just upgraded my headunit now have the Pioneer DEH-P610BT it looks great, and I've always loved pioneer headunit. Anyone have this headunit? Opinions on the microphone and bluetooth?

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Car/CD-Receivers/DEH-P610BT

Can someone tell me which frequency I should have for my subs on the radio??? I was always told 80hz is good.

Can someone tell me which frequency I should have for my subs on the radio??? I was always told 80hz is good.

I havent owned the unit, so this is the only question I can answer. The LPF setting depends on your opinion. The range is usually between 60 and 80hz. I personally prefer 70hz, but youd need mids that could also get low enough to play 70hz safely

I havent owned the unit, so this is the only question I can answer. The LPF setting depends on your opinion. The range is usually between 60 and 80hz. I personally prefer 70hz, but youd need mids that could also get low enough to play 70hz safely

it will only be for my subs. I'll try 64hz and see how they sound tomorrow. Thanks bro.

I dont even have a nice amp yet, "VA Audio 4500" but mann o mann, my car is falling apart just from that amp. I build the box sealed kinda big "3.2 cuft each sub" thinking about porting them and tuning to 33hz..leaving them 3.0cuft.

69e4ba07.png

4cc868a8.png

THIS WAS ACTUALLY MY FIRST BOX I'VE EVER BUILT!!! WELL BOXES

Your trunk must HATE you bahaha. It's probably worth it though. How many can say that they have 2 15s in a TRUNK that are actually in good boxes?

I would personally port them; but a properly built sealed box could get just as low and sound just as good (if not better) as ported box.

I like the red boxes btw. The contrast between that and the black surround look pretty cool imo

I have my Icons crossed at 50 hz at a 12 db slope, and my mids play from 63 hz and up with an 18 db slope. It works well for me. :)

I have my Icons crossed at 50 hz at a 12 db slope, and my mids play from 63 hz and up with an 18 db slope. It works well for me. :)

Not everyone has the mids you have. ;)

But yea, 63/80 should work fine.

I ran my coaxes that low, too :)

What mids do you have bro? And I'll try it, once I do a new enclosure. Ported 3.0 cuft at 32hz

What mids do you have bro? And I'll try it, once I do a new enclosure. Ported 3.0 cuft at 32hz

If you got decent mids I'd cross the subs lower then 80hz, as both Dvalue and Bassahaulic have attested to.

May wanna look into some AA carbon mids, there pretty sweet, tons of xmax too :dancing:

Bravox CS60CF

AA Carbons are a nice set as well.

Bravox CS60CF

AA Carbons are a nice set as well.

The bravox are nice too, either way OP you can't go wrong

So I was looking, and saw that Steve Meade has the pioneer deh-p710bt a step up from the one I have the deh-p610

So I was looking, and saw that Steve Meade has the pioneer deh-p710bt a step up from the one I have the deh-p610

I have 800PRS and my girl has the 880PRS..... :D

I have 800PRS and my girl has the 880PRS..... :D

Oh.

Just random posts now. lol