Repth

Source Unit with Time Alignment

im rocking this clarion unit 785 usb

these were going for as little as 150 bucks at one point. but for your budget i'd chase down the better quality Pioneer unit

I think that's what I'll end up doing. It just seems like it's going to be a pain in the ass to wait for one to pop up on ebay.

these were going for as little as 150 bucks at one point. but for your budget i'd chase down the better quality Pioneer unit

I think that's what I'll end up doing. It just seems like it's going to be a pain in the ass to wait for one to pop up on ebay.

dont be in too much a rush my friend. there are some draw backs to the clarion unit (the screen for example). i would look around as much as possible for the pioneer. btw the clarion is also discontinued as well.

dont be in too much a rush my friend. there are some draw backs to the clarion unit (the screen for example). i would look around as much as possible for the pioneer. btw the clarion is also discontinued as well.

I think I misrepresented myself. I meant that I'll end up chasing down a 800PRS. I don't like the way the 880 looks. I could have an 880 right now for $225 but I would rather pay like $300 for an 800. Plus I have to sell my stock head unit (Chrysler MyGig REN) first; hopefully it'll fetch $350.

Well, are the 800s really worth $400 while the 880s are only $200? I'd pay extra just for the looks of the 800 but not $200 extra, lol.

The 800 has an all copper chassis while the 880 has a normal one. Which can help a lot with noise.

Never seen that as even close to necessary or an upgrade worth paying for.