Sign in to follow this  
Jordantyler

songs that hit hard

yeah late night tip hits hard, but not as hard as some lil jon. bme click, real nigga roll call, throw it up, and a bunch of other jon slams.

download or buy some too short, south park mexican, the click or e-40's stuff, lil flip, spice 1, celly cel, outkast, project pat, dr dre, old no limit, esp. master p ghetto dope, c-bo, xzibit, kingpin skinny pimp, westside connection, ice cube.... now im just tired of naming artists but thats a lot of bumps for you to check out.

how? have to download a torrent client?

edit - n/m the "how to download" link was very helpful lol

Edited by Slumpin

yeah that hits, but i dont dig that style of rap for the most part.

yeah got some ok stuff, but i found a lot of good stuff checking into this torrent thing earlier. how safe is this as far as the riaa, like compared to limewire?

by the way, if you just want songs that hit hard, and dont care about the lyrics or music, just get a bass mekanik cd. quad maximus is my favorite one. there is all sorts of test tones and sine sweeps on it too.

yeah got some ok stuff, but i found a lot of good stuff checking into this torrent thing earlier. how safe is this as far as the riaa, like compared to limewire?

by the way, if you just want songs that hit hard, and dont care about the lyrics or music, just get a bass mekanik cd. quad maximus is my favorite one. there is all sorts of test tones and sine sweeps on it too.

IMO its safer than limewire.

and MUCH more selection :)

Bass Addiction-Metropolis....I swear its just tones made into a song.

anyone remember BBBBBBBB BASS 305!!!!

or did I just give away my age

what do yall have for dlin music i have limewire is there anything safre/better i dont like bearshare or winmx.. thanks for all the song guys!! :D

i have been told about these .torrent files but i dont quite understand them. can anyone explain the whole process to me??

You use a torrent program such as ABC

Then you use a torrent searcher such as www.torrentspy.com

Search for song/album, d/l it, open with the torrent program, start downloading, and enjoy.

are there many songs on there, i am looking to D/L a less known band and i cant seem to find them, could i google it and come up with anything?

Join this forum:

http://www.itsbx.com/

No programs needed whatsoever.

Only downside is that you need to earn props first until you can enter the main download site with all the free links.

Trust me tho, after I joined this, I stopped using any additional programs for my hiphop needs.