There is no need to run so much in the doors. A proper set up with one pair will get it done.

Don't pay attention to all the fools on sites like CACO that think you need to run numerous cheap component sets.

I would put one of these in the front door before I would put multiple sets.

8NDL51

One of those and the ST in each front door will more than keep up with those subs.

Do you have a vid of your setup?? I want to see those 8" woofers in action. And you have the super tweeter with those. That's a nice idea.

Not a nice idea. The B&C he linked is a great driver, but I'd at least match it with a tweeter that was listenable. Super tweeters and cars never really make sense. If you need more output step up to a horn.

8NDL51

One of those and the ST in each front door will more than keep up with those subs.

Do you have a vid of your setup?? I want to see those 8" woofers in action. And you have the super tweeter with those. That's a nice idea.

Not a nice idea. The B&C he linked is a great driver, but I'd at least match it with a tweeter that was listenable. Super tweeters and cars never really make sense. If you need more output step up to a horn.

ok you guys. I ordered 1 set of crescendo components. And may buy watts09 AA mids if he still has them Monday. will try both, and if my HD cam is in, in time, i'll do two video's of their performance. THANK YOU ALL!!! You all have helped me out ALOT!

I took my rear speakers out already, and will take front stage out when I get crescendos. Will keep you ALL updated. Thanks again to you ALL.

8NDL51

ok you guys. I ordered 1 set of crescendo components. And may buy watts09 AA mids if he still has them Monday. will try both, and if my HD cam is in, in time, i'll do two video's of their performance. THANK YOU ALL!!! You all have helped me out ALOT!

I took my rear speakers out already, and will take front stage out when I get crescendos. Will keep you ALL updated. Thanks again to you ALL.

:popcorn: looking forward to progress

Did you call Crescendo to order? They have been sold out for a while, I had to get a b-stock set. They are about to release their new improved ones.

If you havent yet, you will need to properly sound deadened your doors. I went with SDS and the Crescendo comps and its night and day better then anything I had before.

Yeah bro, I called them, and never did order them. And your right, their releasing everything newer and improved. I decided to go with some Cadence mid-range speakers. I got 1 in today, and their pretty freaking heavy!! Their 100 watts RMS and sensitivity is 100... so they'll be pretty loud for now.

8NDL51

:popcorn: looking forward to progress

Decided to go with the Cadence midrange speakers. their pretty nice looking and their heavy!!