Sign in to follow this  
Fi BTL

Anyone really good at designing boxes and ports?

iam having a prob with designing my port for my box can anyone give me some ideas on what to do i already used the speaker boxtunning calc but it didnt really help me

Just because your subwoofer is a product of Fi Car Audio doesn't mean this should be in their section.

Hopefully a mod will move this into the correct section and you'll get some help. :)

Also, try not to be vague, what specifically are you having problems with? What is your "current box"? Whats the dimensions, and volume of the box? What driver(s) are you using exactly? What tuning are you trying to achieve?

Just because your subwoofer is a product of Fi Car Audio doesn't mean this should be in their section.

Hopefully a mod will move this into the correct section and you'll get some help. :)

Also, try not to be vague, what specifically are you having problems with? What is your "current box"? Whats the dimensions, and volume of the box? What driver(s) are you using exactly? What tuning are you trying to achieve?

this is my first box and right now the hieght is 20 inches by 40 inches wide 20 inches in depth wich comce out to like 9 cubic feet and i want my port to be tuned to like 32 hertz

Sign in to follow this