Infinite913

Zcon No Longer A ProtoType!!!!!!!!&#33

We have not set pricing yet, but we are just waiting on some steel supplies to officially release them. :)

I want to ask

If my purpose is, to have huge output, but keep it SQ. Should I bother with the ZCON or stick with XCON?

I plan on putting 2 on my BMW, but since its a luxury car and the one I take everywhere, I dont want to make it an SPL or burp machine. I want to be able to get in the car and give pleasure to my ears. Not really interested in competition or big numbers, but want to be able to put some Weezy/Jeezy and blast my windows/trunk/mirrors.

As with all our drivers, sound quality is VERY important. I think the Xcon's sound more like what you are looking for, excellent sound with mega output abilities.

The Xcon is amazing ! It sounds soooo good, and gives you very good output.

I'm starting to have problems with some jealous bastards around here, just because I am the one who brought them (an the Icon) in our car audio scene !!!:WTFBubble:

I can't even imagine how they will react with the Zcon !!!

I'm starting to have problems with some jealous bastards around here, just because I am the one who brought them (an the Icon) in our car audio scene !!!:WTFBubble:

Show those bastards how is done!

SSA FTW

What kind of problems? :ughdunno:

Some are trying to disrespect me, by telling anything bad they can about me, and about the ssa woofers ! Saying they heared too much about them, they only plays low notes,...But I don't mind ! I let them speak with their Audiopipe and Audiotop woofers in tiny ported boxes with hazardous tuning !!!:suicide-santa:

Very few people have great sounding bass in their car, so they are jealous when they heared something amazing ! :peepwall:

Some are trying to disrespect me, by telling anything bad they can about me, and about the ssa woofers ! Saying they heared too much about them, they only plays low notes,...But I don't mind ! I let them speak with their Audiopipe and Audiotop woofers in tiny ported boxes with hazardous tuning !!!:suicide-santa:

Very few people have great sounding bass in their car, so they are jealous when they heared something amazing ! :peepwall:

Kinda surprised they haven't stolen your shit.

The more haters you've got the more you're doing right ;)

Damn, those look nice.

15" zcon or aa smd? or are they in different categories?

Similar idea, but different limitations. The AA is pretty much the top of the heap in terms of a driver for music that takes big power.

Damn, those look nice.

15" zcon or aa smd? or are they in different categories?

Similar idea, but different limitations. The AA is pretty much the top of the heap in terms of a driver for music that takes big power.

This is exactly how I would describe it.

You are even happier now pounding on your BTL

When somebody says that your brand of subs will only play low frequencies, you can tell them you want to reproduce the whole bass bandwidth, not just the frequencies that midbass are designed to reproduce.

I don't want/need to talk with haters !

I've posted on our Fb page (car audio 972, but don't look at it ! I'm not proud of those cars !!!) some of the enclosures I had, and some internal pics of the boxes, and now I have more and more customers for my friend the builder !!!

People starts to understand that the enclosure is very important.

Ooh, and I think the hate really started when they saw an Icon 15" with a low tuned box with better results than a lot of system (even walls !). It did only a little 139.ish db !

Thanks to SSA, JBLCamry and Eclectic Design (Bromo) !!!

We're waiting on the Zcon now !

I don't want/need to talk with haters !

I've posted on our Fb page (car audio 972, but don't look at it ! I'm not proud of those cars !!!) some of the enclosures I had, and some internal pics of the boxes, and now I have more and more customers for my friend the builder !!!

People starts to understand that the enclosure is very important.

Ooh, and I think the hate really started when they saw an Icon 15" with a low tuned box with better results than a lot of system (even walls !). It did only a little 139.ish db !

Thanks to SSA, JBLCamry and Eclectic Design (Bromo) !!!

We're waiting on the Zcon now !

:fing34:

I may have to fly down to Phoenix just to hear it!

Im in michigan and I have two of them in the ASTRO! with 20 cubes tuned to 30hz with 321sq inches of port! COME GET SOME DEMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :morepower1: :morepower1: :morepower1: :morepower1: :morepower1: :morepower1: :morepower1: :morepower1: :morepower1: :morepower1: :morepower1:

20cubes for 2 18"s? Wooooow. Didn't know they would need so much... my plan is 2 15"s on 2 saz2500s or a saz4500 :)

Edit: anyone know how many cubes for 2 15"s? @32hz.

Edited by swagger_wagon468

20cubes for 2 18"s? Wooooow. Didn't know they would need so much... my plan is 2 15"s on 2 saz2500s or a saz4500 :)

Edit: anyone know how many cubes for 2 15"s? @32hz.

If they are like other 15's, 7-9 cubic feet. I have 15 cubes for my two 18" Xcons. 20 cubes is on the large side for two 18s but he knows what he is doing. :fing34:

I larger enclosure increases efficiency, it's only logical to fill up the space he has available, there is no downside.

I larger enclosure increases efficiency, it's only logical to fill up the space he has available, there is no downside.

Sure it is logical if the only thing you want in your vehicle is a box. That isn't practical for the majority of car audio enthusiasts. There are many downsides to having a huge box in your vehicle IMO.