Infinite913

Zcon No Longer A ProtoType!!!!!!!!&#33

I larger enclosure increases efficiency, it's only logical to fill up the space he has available, there is no downside.

Sure it is logical if the only thing you want in your vehicle is a box. That isn't practical for the majority of car audio enthusiasts. There are many downsides to having a huge box in your vehicle IMO.

You just contradicted your whole post there, I'm thinking about buying a vehicle just to wall it, for audio only.

TeamRamRod, where are you located in michigan? I would love a demo :wub:

I larger enclosure increases efficiency, it's only logical to fill up the space he has available, there is no downside.

Sure it is logical if the only thing you want in your vehicle is a box. That isn't practical for the majority of car audio enthusiasts. There are many downsides to having a huge box in your vehicle IMO.

You just contradicted your whole post there, I'm thinking about buying a vehicle just to wall it, for audio only.

Lol. Truth.

People complain about not wanting to give up the room for 18s. Yet want the output 18s produce.

If you want more room and less box, simple, go with a small size driver.

Eh, Cargo space is over rated. lol

If I had more room I would buy more subs, Fill that shit up!!!! LOL

:morepower1:

If the enclosure is too big, couldn't you bottom out your subs?

Sounds like someone's been taking advice from Kryptonitewhite. :P and :peepwall: and :roflmao: and

:drink40: Don't be offended it's just a joke.

I wish I could say the same! Weekend trips are cramped enough with my fiance, my daughter and myself loaded in my sedan.

Did you order your ZCONs yet?

Yes, if you don't know the limits of your woofers.

A large enclosure that is suited for the driver being used is often times optimal as apposed to a smaller enclosure. There are many scenarios that will cause a driver to bottom out. An example is an improper enclosure (too big) with too much power being applied to the driver.

Sounds like someone's been taking advice from Kryptonitewhite. :P and :peepwall: and :roflmao: and :drink40: Don't be offended it's just a joke.

Sorry. I honestly don't know who that is. But i have been talking to different people about bottoming out subwoofers. With the fact that if you are running high power it would probably be better to build a "smaller" box. Not too small mind you but obviously not bigger. Thank you for telling me it was a joke though. At first i just didn't get it :shrug::drink40:

Yes, if you don't know the limits of your woofers.

What exactly do you mean by that? :noob: sorry

A large enclosure that is suited for the driver being used is often times optimal as apposed to a smaller enclosure. There are many scenarios that will cause a driver to bottom out. An example is an improper enclosure (too big) with too much power being applied to the driver.

Okay, that's what i thought. But in this case don't you think that you would be pushing high power to the Zcons?

I wish I could say the same! Weekend trips are cramped enough with my fiance, my daughter and myself loaded in my sedan.

It was easy Bro, All I had to do was buy the wife a car with 3rd row seating and she said oh honey....please continue to ruin your truck as you please. HaHa

Hummmm,

Scheduled Delivery Updated To: Friday, 04/01/2011, By End of Day - Multiple Packages: 4 -

:peepwall:

It was easy Bro, All I had to do was buy the wife a car with 3rd row seating and she said oh honey....please continue to ruin your truck as you please. HaHa

Hummmm,

Scheduled Delivery Updated To: Friday, 04/01/2011, By End of Day - Multiple Packages: 4 -

:roflmao: Love it!!

Hummmm,

Lol....I wish it was that easy for me!

I am anxious to hear what you think about the ZCONs. How did you get them?

Lol....I wish it was that easy for me!

I am anxious to hear what you think about the ZCONs. How did you get them?

He is TEAM SSA!!

His were the first and last production Zcon's built before the steel supplies ran out. We had not even technically released them yet.

His were the first and last production Zcon's built before the steel supplies ran out. We had not even technically released them yet.

So I am not special?

Some AirLa something another guy said I was. LOL :roflmao:

I was just lucky. Nothing more nothing less.

:drink40:

Am I special to have 4 coming close to me? And I'm sure he'll want me to help install.

And I'm sure I'll give a review also. I'd really love to do some single sub listening. 155dBs isn't the best environment for a proper review.

Honestly I had my 1 18 zcon and it was such a pure clean bass that I was amazed because of house much power it was taking and the PURITY that came out of the box. I have a little experience with SSA subs but I have some experience with many other high end subs and this subwoofer by far stands on the highest level. SSA you did yourselves good with this woofer I cant wait for the NEXTCON ;) or the RODCON ya lets call it the RODCON :69:

Am I special to have 4 coming close to me? And I'm sure he'll want me to help install.

And I'm sure I'll give a review also. I'd really love to do some single sub listening. 155dBs isn't the best environment for a proper review.

Yes, you are special to be able to hear my subs and you will only hear them at 155 so I dont have to argue with you about wire. LOL

Honestly I had my 1 18 zcon and it was such a pure clean bass that I was amazed because of house much power it was taking and the PURITY that came out of the box. I have a little experience with SSA subs but I have some experience with many other high end subs and this subwoofer by far stands on the highest level. SSA you did yourselves good with this woofer I cant wait for the NEXTCON ;) or the RODCON ya lets call it the RODCON :69:

STOP IT!

You are not making these next few days go any faster.

:fing34:

:roflmao: :roflmao:

Are these ported only? I don't know if i should get 2 of these or another xcon(3 total) and seal em.

Are these ported only? I don't know if i should get 2 of these or another xcon(3 total) and seal em.

We will not be suggesting sealed enclosures for the Zcon. Not saying it can't, but not meant for sealed.