Infinite913

Zcon No Longer A ProtoType!!!!!!!!&#33

Im guessing 450 - 550.00 from 12" - 18" Sweet ass subs just not aimed at my goals but for people wanting a high output driver for daily and spl use im sure these will fit the bill. In Sir Lancelots vid they look to be able to handle a good deal more than rated power.

If that happens just get a N2 and watch it demolish that sub. idk how you would come up with that pricing but if it is so... why would you buy a lesser Fi built sub for a higher price??

Im guessing 450 - 550.00 from 12" - 18" Sweet ass subs just not aimed at my goals but for people wanting a high output driver for daily and spl use im sure these will fit the bill. In Sir Lancelots vid they look to be able to handle a good deal more than rated power.

If that happens just get a N2 and watch it demolish that sub. idk how you would come up with that pricing but if it is so... why would you buy a lesser Fi built sub for a higher price??

The BTL & ZCON are meant to do different things. Totally different subs.

Were you trying to make a point? If so, please try again.

The BTL & ZCON are meant to do different things. Totally different subs.

Were you trying to make a point? If so, please try again.

hmmmm... speakers are speakers?

unless you know something different?

isnt the zcon supposed to be loud? just like a btl? maybe you doubt the sq of a btl?

maybe you doubt the sq of a btl?

The n2, the Fi driver you're talking about, sacrifices SQ for output. If it didn't then it wouldn't exist cause it would be the N1. The ZCON on the otherhand doesn't sacrifice sound quality for output. If any comparison can be done, i would imagine it would be the BTL N1 to the ZCON

i'm not going to pretend that I know how the N2 and ZCON compare because i haven't heard either, but the goals for the ZCON and N2 are different. Simple. You've had owners of both SSA and Fi say that you spewing false information. So why don't you stop?

i'm not going to pretend that I know how the N2 and ZCON compare because i haven't heard either, but the goals for the ZCON and N2 are different. Simple. You've had owners of both SSA and Fi say that you spewing false information. So why don't you stop?

come again?

ohhhh ok now i understand... "took my illeducated ass a few minutes to comprende"

lets start with this

the zcon is great, its supposed to be loud and it WILL be loud, im also sure it will sound good. we will let the owners define that

my brothers N2 also sounds good, and i mean extremely good...

maybe your right they are different subs for different goals

but is there a such thing of an inbetween sub from te N2 and the Q and XCON

not sure...

but hopefully we will find out, cant wait to hear one

Edited by chris the man

come again?

You are trolling for something, Do you need a hug little guy?

i sure do

simply put i think it will be hard for fi to make a bad sub

and a quiet one at that...

I am craving a 12" about now

wrong thread for that buddy.... wrong site! I hope ur talking about a woofer!

LMAO.

:roflmao:

Good thing no one said that Fi makes a bad sub. I didn't call you stupid or "illeducated" as you put. And i actually used quotations correctly that time. Nothing I'm stating is opinion. I'm just pointing out what much more intelligent people than I have said; such as the people who design and make the woofers we are taking about.

come again?

i sure do

he dont need a hug he is a HUGGER.... Of NUTS! I mean seriously bro your not allowed to comment in regards to anything until you have had both subs in the same vehicle with the box built to specs per specific sub. I know I had my BTL and it was in the recommended enclosure and it was loud dont get me wrong and sounded GREAT! then I got my ZCON and as quoted from the movie ALADDIN " A WHOLE NEWWWWWW WORRRRRLLLLDDDDD" To have the OUTPUT and SQ in the same subwoofer is BEYOND belief! So do me a favor boss and although im sure you are holding on with one hell of a grip get off Fi NUTS! You dont even know the half of the story! :suicide-santa:

Good thing no one said that Fi makes a bad sub. I didn't call you stupid or "illeducated" as you put. And i actually used quotations correctly that time. Nothing I'm stating is opinion. I'm just pointing out what much more intelligent people than I have said; such as the people who design and make the woofers we are taking about.

i think we can both agree on this one =]

:+1::+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

come again?

i sure do

he dont need a hug he is a HUGGER.... Of NUTS! I mean seriously bro your not allowed to comment in regards to anything until you have had both subs in the same vehicle with the box built to specs per specific sub. I know I had my BTL and it was in the recommended enclosure and it was loud dont get me wrong and sounded GREAT! then I got my ZCON and as quoted from the movie ALADDIN " A WHOLE NEWWWWWW WORRRRRLLLLDDDDD" To have the OUTPUT and SQ in the same subwoofer is BEYOND belief! So do me a favor boss and although im sure you are holding on with one hell of a grip get off Fi NUTS! You dont even know the half of the story! :suicide-santa:

Fi makes your xcon, im sure it sounded great look at my youtube, ive owned both also... so you can throw your credibility out of the way with that now.

i do not currently even own a Fi

HENCE THE DD AND DC SIGNATURE

so if anyones nuts im huggin besides "Rusty and Jassa" then you my friend started an argument that didnt even exist

come again?

i sure do

Fi makes your xcon, im sure it sounded great look at my youtube, ive owned both also... so you can throw your credibility out of the way with that now.

so if anyones nuts im huggin besides "Rusty and Jassa" then you my friend started an argument that didnt even exist

I can't figure out why you even post?

A good bit of the posts I see you make doesnt do anybody any good including yourself.

You can't expect people not to talk about SSA subs in a SSA thread on the SSA forum.

Its ok for you to have own opinion, but no need to cut down everybodies because yours isn't the same.

And bringing up SSA is made by Scott isn't nothing new. Your not the only one who knows this. So stop pretending your special because you know.

Beat me to it. :peepwall:

WTF does the Xcon have to do with this topic. Did you read the title? Lets just chalk it up to poor reading comprehension on your part and move on.

If you are telling me you have owned, herd, or even seen the Zcon, I call BS on that.

You act mad that SSA is bringing another badass sub into an already impressive line up. Why do you care?

It's not nice to talk with your mouth full Bro.

level-5-1-1-1-1-1.jpg

Also, I just want to make clear.

Just because Scott(Fi and ect) OEMs for SSA does not mean they are the same as the sub his companies sells.

If they was the same but cost less, why in the hell would SSA even bother investing money to sell their own brand of drivers? I mean think about it.

SSA found a niche that currently didn't have many other options.

A Sound Quality first but still retain higher power handling and be USA made.

Not saying other companies drivers can't sound good, but most in the high power handling range, SQ isn't the first priory.

As far as price, its right on point IMO.

Mark or Aaron, if either have a problem with anything I posted, feel free to edit.

^perfectly said Lance!

cant wait for my 2 15"s... MAYBE 18"s... hmmm, decisions decisions...

:morepower1: to SSA! :dancing:

Edited by swagger_wagon468

Also, I just want to make clear.

Just because Scott(Fi and ect) OEMs for SSA does not mean they are the same as the sub his companies sells.

If they was the same but cost less, why in the hell would SSA even bother investing money to sell their own brand of drivers? I mean think about it.

SSA found a niche that currently didn't have many other options.

A Sound Quality first but still retain higher power handling and be USA made.

Not saying other companies drivers can't sound good, but most in the high power handling range, SQ isn't the first priory.

As far as price, its right on point IMO.

Mark or Aaron, if either have a problem with anything I posted, feel free to edit.

Go buy a few then. Let us know how they are