Infinite913

Zcon No Longer A ProtoType!!!!!!!!&#33

One point should be made here, not many people really should be making any objective or subjective statements on the Zcon seeing that only a small group of people have actually heard them, they are not technically in production yet, and I don't think anyone out side a hard to find, unmarked warehouse in las vegas has heard both the Zcon and BTLN2. Not to mention, I have not publicly stated anything about pricing of the Zcon, so to compare two different drivers based on pricing when pricing of one is still unknown, does not make sense to me.

But again, as stated they are two different drivers that is very evident is the drastically different motor designs. When we release specs, that will be more evident. Something else to think about is that the Fi BTL has a hell of a track record in SPL competition, with that said, we (SSA) have a good number of low tuned "ground pounder" types that are putting up respectable numbers, but we have never once gone into or after the mega SPL market. Is that saying our drivers do not do well in competition, no not at all, but even from the different philosophy of the different brands, it should be a good indication that there is a difference in the sub woofers at hand. Lastly, and I think it was kind of explained before, but it would make zippy sense for us to have a product built that is a copy or a clone of a existing driver that is built by the same people then try to sell it heads up for the same price or more. I have three degree's, none of them business degree's, but I know enough to know it would be a silly business plan. In other words, not going to make an Infinity G coupe, when there already is a 370Z. ;)

Also, I just want to make clear.

Just because Scott(Fi and ect) OEMs for SSA does not mean they are the same as the sub his companies sells.

If they was the same but cost less, why in the hell would SSA even bother investing money to sell their own brand of drivers? I mean think about it.

SSA found a niche that currently didn't have many other options.

A Sound Quality first but still retain higher power handling and be USA made.

Not saying other companies drivers can't sound good, but most in the high power handling range, SQ isn't the first priory.

As far as price, its right on point IMO.

Mark or Aaron, if either have a problem with anything I posted, feel free to edit.

Go buy a few then. Let us know how they are

IF you really want to know, I will have acess to 4 18 Zcons in about 12 hours, from the time I post this, if everything goes correctly in shipping.... So, what's your point?

I will give a review sometime in the next week or so, and I'm sure the actually owner of the subs will too.

Plus I assume videos of them in action will also be up in the same time frame of the review.

And Aaron, I sort of said the same thing as you. But I'm sure people liked hearing it come from the company. SSA FTW.

Also, I just want to make clear.

Just because Scott(Fi and ect) OEMs for SSA does not mean they are the same as the sub his companies sells.

If they was the same but cost less, why in the hell would SSA even bother investing money to sell their own brand of drivers? I mean think about it.

SSA found a niche that currently didn't have many other options.

A Sound Quality first but still retain higher power handling and be USA made.

Not saying other companies drivers can't sound good, but most in the high power handling range, SQ isn't the first priory.

As far as price, its right on point IMO.

Mark or Aaron, if either have a problem with anything I posted, feel free to edit.

Go buy a few then. Let us know how they are

IF you really want to know, I will have acess to 4 18 Zcons in about 12 hours, from the time I post this, if everything goes correctly in shipping.... So, what's your point?

I will give a review sometime in the next week or so, and I'm sure the actually owner of the subs will too.

Plus I assume videos of them in action will also be up in the same time frame of the review.

And Aaron, I sort of said the same thing as you. But I'm sure people liked hearing it come from the company. SSA FTW.

ofcourse i want a video man... the whole damn forum does

One point should be made here, not many people really should be making any objective or subjective statements on the Zcon seeing that only a small group of people have actually heard them, they are not technically in production yet, and I don't think anyone out side a hard to find, unmarked warehouse in las vegas has heard both the Zcon and BTLN2. Not to mention, I have not publicly stated anything about pricing of the Zcon, so to compare two different drivers based on pricing when pricing of one is still unknown, does not make sense to me.

But again, as stated they are two different drivers that is very evident is the drastically different motor designs. When we release specs, that will be more evident. Something else to think about is that the Fi BTL has a hell of a track record in SPL competition, with that said, we (SSA) have a good number of low tuned "ground pounder" types that are putting up respectable numbers, but we have never once gone into or after the mega SPL market. Is that saying our drivers do not do well in competition, no not at all, but even from the different philosophy of the different brands, it should be a good indication that there is a difference in the sub woofers at hand. Lastly, and I think it was kind of explained before, but it would make zippy sense for us to have a product built that is a copy or a clone of a existing driver that is built by the same people then try to sell it heads up for the same price or more. I have three degree's, none of them business degree's, but I know enough to know it would be a silly business plan. In other words, not going to make an Infinity G coupe, when there already is a 370Z. ;)

thankyou for the proper corrections, i will remain to spead unlawfull advice, or slander.

your right bout everything you said about the btl.

but you were wrong about saying SSA subs may not be the best for lanes... the subs could perform very very well in "disturbing the peace class" along with low end monster, as they will have a very nice low peak

that is all.

i am glad to be apart of your forum

Videos will happen. Hopefully it will launch my new youtube channel.

And I see a little edit action, to bad I didn't see the original.